1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. EVENT news news forum forum useful

A new player's few question before starting the game.

Discussion in 'New to Our Server' started by Caesarra, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Caesarra

Caesarra User

Hey everyone!

Lineage 2 was my first mmo, stopped playing around 2007.
    I have only good memories about the game so I thought I'd give it a try again, but I have a few questions.

- Is the game using the old version of the game? By that I mean the old UI, etc or the new one with classic functions?

- Is there any information about the online playerbase in numbers? (I mean, are we talking about hundreds or thousands of players?)

- Do you guys think the launch of the NA classic servers will have a "large" impact in the life of this one?

Thank you for reading!

2. Feministe

Feministe User

Hello and welcome!
    Game uses totally new client of game. Nothing like c1-GOD. Its more like a client which is C1-C6 features but gets new patches and updates which ones you never would have found in c1-god.

It used to be info about online numbers but there are non now. We talk about hundreds to thousands.

It would be stupid to think that it wont be huge impact on server (NA), but skelth has already been through bigger issues for example when for few months it was only 300ppl online, but then again it grew to over 1-2 thousand players everyday. Everyone, even the ones who leave to try the new server, already said that NA will fail pretty much in few months when people realise its totall pay to win because of in-game shop and at the same time logically, everyone will return to Skelth and will even bring new players from NA and old.

Yes, it is worth 110% to invest time in Skelth. You will find relatively healthy community here which is ready to reccomend, help and improve your own well-being of playing in this server.

p.s happy to see new players coming. Dude, you are the hope and recovery itself. At first it will be harder to have motivation not to meet a lot of players in low level zones, but not only because of lack of ppl or NA, but because its old server and most people are 50-80 lvl. So just go ahead and reach.

JaimeLannister likes this.
  3. Caesarra

Caesarra User

Thank you for your answer <3

4. Namidansu

Namidansu User

And i got another question, Is it even possible for Skelth to be merged with another server or it's not gonna ever happen?

5. Feministe

Feministe User

Well I dont really know any servers that could be merged with Skelth. No RU server would ever be merged because its different continents and language and even client language. Different update times and everything. But it can be that I speak nonsense about things that could be easily fixed and worked out. I guess people with more knowladge in this topic should answer it.

6. hey1984

hey1984 User

they can marge skelth with russian servers,its the same company and they can find a formula for this like they did with Core and polish lilith which all game continent was in Polish there.
    For sure they will be a merge and a reduction of subscription if skelth dont bring them the desirable monthly income.