1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

Newcommer questions

Discussion in 'New to Our Server' started by Aralthann, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Aralthann

Aralthann User

Hello everyone !

I am a former L2 player and, like a lot of us I guess, I quit L2 when it got F2P on official servers and tired of RMT, bots & co..

After a long break, I search a bit on internet for a fresh and healthy new start on this great game and found this Lineage 2 Classic server which seems the right place for me.

I have just a few questions :

1/ I understood there is a monthly fee (2€ then 10/month) without CS. Does it mean that there are no bots everywhere and no P2W behaviours ? Because I read some stuff about RMT / Buying adenas on this server so i'm a bit puzzled.
    2/ If I want to create a box, shall I pay 2 monthly fees (for two accounts) ?
    3/ I always played support classes, are they still needed ?
    4/ I didn't really understand which "chronicle" is used in this server. Is it interlude , C4...?
    5/ Are the classes balanced overall or some are on the top and others are not even worth to invest time?

Thank you for your highlights and hope to see you soon.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    enereS likes this.
  2. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

1) there is still "elephants in the room", bots idk, maybe few, maybe not at all. GMs ban those. People use auto-macro loops instead of botting
    2) Box=new acc, same as "first". You can have as much as you like accounts and play with them, if your PC can handle it and wallet too
    3) Support classes are indeed needed, SwS, BD, WC, EE, Bishop. How you gona lvl up one of those... if you are lucky and find players that believe in you, they can help you for fast exp, otherwise you need DD as well and play alone/small groups most of the time, till you are 70 lvl.
    4) Its strange mix, Cata and Necro are different, no 7S, no SA (we have rune system), if you die from mob, you can lose item (drop on the ground, everyone can pick it up). Penalty on dead is 4%. Debuffs land a lot but they are lvl based. This mean if you are lower lvl your debuffs will not land (except DA fear) but your enemy debuff will land on 99%.
    5) Its balanced but still have some OP chars. Its gear and lvl based "chronicle", you can make even support OP if you gear it with epics and stuff.
    Summoners are OP, DA is op, Necro not so much but still OP. WL is aoe pve beast, Tyrant/Destro - single target. Archers and daggers need to have full support + top gear. Fear land almost everytime (same lvl, same gear), para is next best thing (mostly SK, but summoners as well), Stun is nerfed because of B grade sets give stun rez (BW = 30%).

This is the short answer :p

p.s.
    what is CS?

3. Aralthann

Aralthann User

Thank you for your feedbacks !
    Sorry CS is Cash shop.
    I understand that support can be hard to level because there are now so much people starting from scratch in the server anymore ?

4. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

If you dont know anyone here, its luck and "communication" skills :p
    Players start or re-roll, some endgame CP's dont mind to help a newbie, if he fit in their rooster. Write in Recruitment part of forum.

enereS likes this.
  5. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby User

Welcome here !

enereS likes this.
  6. hey1984

hey1984 User

really low number of bots here cause gms are banning,RMT on the other hand is on every server so you must accept it.
    If you decide to be active and start a support many high lvl cps will help you with leveling,just check recruitment section

7. Aralthann

Aralthann User

Thank you all for feedbacks !