1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. EVENT news news forum forum useful

How to start playing on Skelth with the 2€ offer

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Ptitlaby, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby Moderator

Hello everyone,

With the recent amount of newcomers, I felt like a short guide could help some people join us on Skelth.

For those who don't know about it, Skelth was launched the 22nd December 2015. It's a Classic Lineage II server, hosted in Luxembourg, currently running with the Seven Signs patch. The server is subscription based, without any L2 Store ingame. The server timezone is GMT+1.

Do you want to give it a try ? The first month costs only 2€. Why not join us and see how it goes ? :)

Here we go !

Installation

1) Go to https://eu-new.4game.com/ and click on the button "Install 4game center"
    [​IMG]

2) Install the new 4game launcher. It's a classic installation process : accept the license agreement, click install
    [​IMG]

3) Once installed, choose the "Sign up" menu to create a new account. You will notice here that your login name is optional : this is because your email will be your default login. You can choose to keep your email as a login, or assign an account name which can be changed anytime.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4) Once you filled up the form, the application will send you a confirmation email. Just click on the link within the email to activate your account. When you do that, the application will automatically update and show you the main menu
    [​IMG]

5) You are now on the Home page of the new launcher. Click Lineage II Classic.
    [​IMG]
    After selecting L2 Classic, you should be able to click on the install button
    [​IMG]
    Choose the path where you want to install Lineage II. You need at least 21GB of disk space to install the game. Don't forget to accept the license agreement once again ;)
    [​IMG]
    Once you chose the installation folder, you can follow the download by hovering the downloading bar
    [​IMG]

Purchasing the subscription

It's now time to purchase your subscription. This is a two steps process : first you will add some money to your account. Next, you will use said money to purchase the subscription.

6) Lets click on the "Pay subscription" button. Please note the little "0€", indicating that at this time you don't have any money on your account
    [​IMG]
    You are now on the "Replenish account" menu. On the left, choose your prefered payment method. On the right, write the amount of money you want to add. I chose to add 2€ here since I want to try the first month for 2€.
    [​IMG]
    The next screens will depend of your payment method. Nonetheless at the end, you should get a nice success window :
    [​IMG]
    and you should now be able to see the money added to your account.
    [​IMG]

7) Let's buy the subscription now ! When you click on the "Pay subscription" button, you will have the list of current offers. Let's choose the 2€ offer, and then confirm it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You will receive a code by email to confirm your subscription. Just put it in the field and confirm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8) You can know launch the game, select Skelth, and play with us :)
    [​IMG]

9) This is an optional step, but a lot of players are using Discord to communicate, chat, post trading messages or to find a group. Don't hesitate to join us by clicking on this link : http://discord.gg/l2classiceu

Welcome on Skelth :07:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2018
    DIL, Easly, Bers Ser and 3 others like this.
  2. Doggeh

Doggeh User

Hi,

Has this offer ended? I've added 2e to my account but when I click on 'buy subscription' it only offers the 10e and 25e options. No 2e trial :(

3. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby Moderator

As far as I know this offer is still available for accounts who didn't benefit from it already, from the 4game launcher. May be someone else can chime some input !

4. Doggeh

Doggeh User

It seems it was my fault - I'd missed a step and was buying my subscription in the browser window and not the 4game launcher.

Support put me straight:

Please, specify, do you try to buy a subscription in a browser or in 4game Center?
    Subscription for 2 euro is available only in 4game Center application.

By this time I'd grown impatient and paid 10e already :(

5. Mbaka

Mbaka User

Never the less I believe you should be able to add 1 month sub for 2 euro if you open 4game app now.