1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. contest forum forum forum

PR + PP box help

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Wilzoo, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Wilzoo

Wilzoo User

Hello guys!

I was very happy to see NA L2 classic going f2p however its just p2w again from them so I decided to come here.

I bought 2 subscriptions for 2 accounts (2euro FTW!) made an DE fighter on one and Human mage on another. Now I know that there is quest lines 1-20 which helps a lot at the beginning. Should I then do them separetly on PP and PR and then do PT for leveling? Or it's fine if i will do it on PR while box will be just following me?

Also any guides or tips on playing archer + box would be much appreciated as I'm still kind of newbie in L2 (mostly played some x50-500 servers).

Thank you!

enereS likes this.
  2. enereS

enereS User

Welcome to Skelth!

Do the quest separately on each and then continue from there. You have to keep the buffer in range of you. My advise would be to rotate who kills mobs between your DE and Human. At level 20 you will get D grade duals on both your chars for free. You also get a lot of free D grade shots on both characters and you need to use these free shots to replace those duals as quickly as possible, because they use 2 shots instead of 1. Try to spend the shots on the human first even and then get a top shop d grade bow and continue with the DE. Try to optimize your spending, maybe use the 10 day fishing poles as long as you can to get in some extra xp and profit. Get your free D grade set from the 25 lvl quest.

Wilzoo likes this.
  3. Wilzoo

Wilzoo User

Hi enereS,

Thank you for help! Could you please advice me whats the best spots for pr+pp from 22-40?

And I tried to explore a bit around the cities, they seem to be dead empty. Is that because of launch of NA? I guess sooner or later will come back to Skelth right?

4. enereS

enereS User

Most active players on Skelth are 76+, the ones who are lower than that are still 50-60+. You aren't meant to find a lot of people in those zones on a 3 year old server. There are new players usually, but with NA being free to play, we have less of that lately. But the higher you get, the more people you will meet.

As for spots, I guess Abandoned Camp/Orc Barracks is a start, then move to Ant Nest/Execution Grounds. Around level 33-34 you should start farming Plains of Lizardsmen.

But there are many places to xp at those levels uncontested. You should try them, it's fun to look around new spots and check drop rates on L2Wiki. :)