1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. useful

New 4game important update

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Yumi, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

Today we had an update on a new 4game platform. From now on, it will only be possible to launch the account from new 4game https://eu-new.4game.com/ .
    Please log in your account and if you still want to use the old 4game web version, please click on the “sign in” icon:
    [​IMG]

And then follow the link:

[​IMG]

We highly recommend you to use the new 4game app for entering the game.

If you get a system message that your account is not found, please, try to enter using an email, not a login.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    marckela likes this.
  2. Vaclovas

Vaclovas User

i hope the problem with saved data will be solved. Since last time my autosaved accounts disappeared this app is not used.

3. DigRaj

DigRaj User

how often do the support agents check for tickets on l2 support?
    been waiting 19hours now...

4. Mbaka

Mbaka User

Yeah, even when opening support from the app you still have to provide a code ...what a joke.

Already sent a ticket ... waiting for an answer in next couple of months.

5. DonRS

DonRS User

@Yumi

Which are the requirements (S.O. and browser) to use this new login system? I'm trying to login my merchant chars and when i click "Login" nothing happens....

6. SuperBuu

SuperBuu User

"This account does not exist" in 3 accounts

7. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

try to log with e-mail and if its still not help you - make a ticket to support
    thats what they said on Ru
    https://4gameforum.com/threads/722478/

8. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

What make you do this change?
    Why you make game harder and harder to play and enjoy, when obviously now is not the time?

You fail on everything, stopping RMT, 24/7 groups, farmers clans that exist only to sell ingame goods for $$$ ... everything that was important at start of the server, you didnt do it. Now when server is 250 players+/- you make all those changes.

Harkon and Lionna like this.
  9. DonkeyBomb

DonkeyBomb User

old and new app should run longer - now there is so many problems like i said on discord , (but i cant complain on discord more bc some of ...banned me) and i had right - alot of ppl have problems ..

what problems?

u forgot mail - u click forgot password and its sending codes - but its NOT telling u where (NO LOGIN OR DOMAIN)
    u need to click confirmation codes every time, if u have many accounts - its pain on ***
    if u pay for few accounts u simple dont remember what accounts u put there

maybe support helps -but when..1-2-3 days or more..and i need to figure out what all infos i put to every acc
    THX for improving ahaha nice joke

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  10. ayylmao

ayylmao User

Ok, you have to download the app to your desktop and log from there it will remember your pc and wont ask for codes later

11. MaoMao

MaoMao User

I can still login from browser. They only blocked a few browsers I think. I hope it will stay this way.

12. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

today one of my accounts appeared with no days left on subscription. After restarting app, the 20 days I had left appeared again.

13. ooaris

ooaris User

App looses all the remembered accounts after every maintainance ... and it asks confirmation code which is messy cause lots of ppl dont remember mails and the app wont mention whats the mail it send the confirmation code...

SaMaNoSuKe likes this.
  14. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

something should be done with all this code thing. It’s annoying that no matter what you choose, it always request codes

15. DonkeyBomb

DonkeyBomb User

thats like i said, both platforms should be available till they not fix problems with new app :>

16. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

its not that they dont want it , as i heard from dicord - they cant , its NCsoft stopping suporting web page , and as far as i see problem exist only on these ppl side who created random mail box accounts and these who have shared or "adopted" game accounts.

17. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

i have my own accounts everyone with a different mail, none adopted, none random mailbox and still it is a pain to change to different mail accounts every 3 days to check for every code.

If you are using 1 - 2 accounts it might be fine but when you use several accounts it *****

1Shadow9Fists likes this.
  18. DigRaj

DigRaj User

nah thats on u dude...im feeling kinda bichy cos i cant even setup my stream for l2 cos of slow customer service but ur problem is everyones problem...its so damn easy to just keep it saved on chrome or write it down?
    ofc security is going to be annoying, its 1 minute of annoying **** to save ur 14 month grind...worth it now huh? xD
    Oct 24, 2018
    this ones for the team, i know theres so much work that i dont know about but damn guys
    whats a game if u have the money in ur account to play but need to wait days for the merchant to authorise u?
    for me l2 will never lose its appeal, its l2 for christ sake, but somejuan else might not feel the same.
    any customer service messages should be sorted on the same day and i doubt u guys receive thousands daily, maybe hundreds? thats not much messages tbh or maybe it is idk. just my suggestion, still love u guys.

AquaMarine likes this.
  19. Laur28

Laur28 User

nice app, i dont remember pass at mail to give the code! so after 2 years and half i cant play anymore because of this lol code ?
    i bet im not the only one

20. DonkeyBomb

DonkeyBomb User

and after yesterday update , new 4game app dont remember any of my acc:) i had it writed- veryy cool