1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

C grade armor and weapon - any tips?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Aralthann, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Aralthann

Aralthann User

Hello everyone,

There is the well-known quest for getting a D grade set and also help to get D grade weapon.

I know that it will be harder now for C set. :eek:

I am only level 31 at the moment but thinking already to prepare my C Grade stuff.

Question is simple : are there any tips I need to know or the only way to get it is craft / lucky drop or, as I saw in Luxury shop in Giran, buy it with crystals?

Thanks !

2. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby User

Some C grade armors can indeed be bought from the Luxury Shop, it's mostly useful for the Karmian set.

Some parts are craft only, or drops. Karmian Gloves are easy to drop in Cruma and can be found for 300/400k on the market.

3. Aralthann

Aralthann User

Thank you Ptitlaby for your answer. Concerning the weapon C grade, which way would you recommend ?

4. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby User

Crafting is 100% for weapon, I would go for that. Or buy it crafted already, even if it's a bit more expansive. Some weapons are harder to craft (like a Berserker Blade, since its Blade are a pain in the *** to spoil)

Aralthann likes this.
  5. Paljar

Paljar User

hey aralthann

Welcome to skelth and good class choice :)

I also started the server as solo orc shaman long ago.

As long as you cannot afford C grade weapon, i recommend to use the d grade cursed maingauche, the bleeding helps our low STR class nicely. As armor you can indeed decently easy go for karmian. personally theca leather was my first c grade armor cause it offers nice pdef for its low price, but finding the boots might be hard now.

Your major problem might be the spellboks after lvl 40, warcryer spellbooks are pretty much wanted, and you will likely have to farm in sea of spores to get them yourself. This i also where you might make some easy fast adena. Some spellbooks that drop under ivory tower or in sea of spores sell for lots of adena (5kk+), as soon as you drop one of these high wanted spellbooks you can try to sell it and then buy the c grade weapon of your choice. (probably yaksa or crystal dagger)

Also if you plan to farm solo or in small party's a lot then i suggest to buy +str dyes as soon as you can afford them. this is a major damage boost, personally i used +12str-15con until lvl 76, but that is bit extreme.

Aralthann likes this.
  6. Aralthann

Aralthann User

Thank you for inputs both of you !
    @Paljar : I indeed saw that some amulets for WC can be dropped in Sea of spore, I just hope that I'll be able to kill it quite easily but I understand that it is possible so that's good news :)

7. Paljar

Paljar User

It is possible to solo at sea of spores but absolutely not easy, especially not with d grade weapon. Around lvl 48 I decided it was no longer possible to solo and started a 2nd client with se box. Nowadays at lvl 78 I still farm dayly as wc with se box, but i think majority of players do consider that a bit crazy. l2classic is not really designed to play without bd/sws buff.

8. Aralthann

Aralthann User

I see. I'll try it when i reach lvl 40 and maybe find a dd who farms there.

9. Delray Misfit

Delray Misfit User

Don't forget about the daily dungeon quest available from Aden town once you hit level 40. It is a daily quest and and the box reward you receive has a small chance of giving you C grade gear, scrolls and even spellbooks, so be sure you are doing that every day.

10. Aralthann

Aralthann User

Nice I didn't know about this, thank you very much !