1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. EVENT news news forum forum useful

November - a month of great opportunities

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Yumi, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

[​IMG]
    This summer a global update "Seven Signs" (Classic 2.0_180221) has been installed on all servers. Some players are just exploring the content and preparing for the first Lilith and Anakim kill, others are looking forward to the new update due to do a raid on tomb of Frintezza and to build the first S-grade!
    It is already known, that the update will have Classic 3.0_180905 working title, it means, that it consists all patches to the 5th of September 2018. We expect to receive a build from the developers in the coming year. Translations have already been started. Developers, for its part, are busy with creating a list of changes for our version.

Most often new content is focused on top-level champions, so it is high time you leveled up for both elders (path to 80 lvl!) and beginners (third profession- new life). A number of changes are awaiting you in November, which will help to lvl up or just become a nice bonus.

A starting point - the 7th of November!

х1,5 event

From the 7th of November to the 21th of November on Skelth a bonus setup will be on. Exp and SP will be gained by 1,5 (*except for exp and SP, obtained from the fishing and quests)!
    Also during this time a reward for the "daily hunt" and "weekly hunt" quests will be increased.

Web-shop

On the 7 th of November we are planning to run a shop in the new launcher "4game center". Only balanced items on the shelf, for example, clan name change scroll, name and gender change scroll, scroll of escape, color title scroll and etc.

A separate category is exp-booster, which works only up to the 75th level, allowing the beginners to catch up with the oldies. If you are planning to create a character, take a closer look at 2 packs that contain scrolls with a temporary weapon (D-grade and C-grade).

And of course you will find a big variety of accessories in the shop.

Free 7-days period

From the 7th of November all new accounts will receive a free subscription for 7 days. It will give new players a chance to explore Elmoreden and time to decide whether they can handle the hardcore Classic? Hurry up and invite friends, who objected to play the game earlier!

Useful packs to newcomers

From the 7th of November every new character will receive a "Newbie Gift" in the inventory. You will find useful items inside, that are going to be a good basis for the brave warriors, who decided to start their way from the beginning, to go up until 60 lvl.

[​IMG]

Open the box to receive all of the following weapons:

[​IMG]

In the Newbie Gift you will also find 3 sets of Hero's Shining Armor (Heavy/Light/Robe) and a few extra nice bonuses!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A lower level Newbie Gift contains a higher level one. In every opened gift you will find the items that will greatly help in hunting and a new higher level Newbie Gift.

Newbie Gift - Lv. 10+
    [​IMG]

Newbie Gift - Lv. 20+
    [​IMG]

Spirit Transformation changes the look of your character:

[​IMG]

Newbie Gift - Lv. 30+
    [​IMG]

Newbie Gift - Lv. 40+
    [​IMG]

Newbie Gift - Lv. 50+
    [​IMG]

Newbie Gift - Lv. 54+
    [​IMG]

Newbie Gift - Lv. 56+
    [​IMG]

The effects of Golden Mermaid's Fishing Rod:

[​IMG]

The effects of Golden Mermaid's Scale (buff lasts 3 hours):

[​IMG]

Newbie Gift - Lv. 58+
    [​IMG]

Spirit Transformation changes the look of your character:

[​IMG]

Newbie Gift - Lv. 60+
    [​IMG]

The appearance of summoned Agathion Cheerleader Mae:

[​IMG]

20% discount on the subscription to all players!

And finally, in November which is already full of events, we decided to make one more gift to all players - 20% discount on the subscription. It will be available in the period between 7th November and 12th December.

Subscription for 1 month:
    8 euro instead of 10 euro
    Subscription for 3 month:

20 euro instead of 25 euro

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    diMiTr1, DigRaj, ooaris and 12 others like this.
  2. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

GM listen us!

DigRaj likes this.
  3. enereS

enereS User

This great! :)

DigRaj and Italianomedio like this.
  4. Yquan

Yquan User

"A separate category is exp-booster, which works only up to the 75th level, allowing the beginners to catch up with the oldies"
    That shouldn't be in the shop but given free.

SaMaNoSuKe likes this.
  5. Aralthann

Aralthann User

I am a bit concerned about the separate category exp booster.
    Does it mean that a player would be able to buy an exp boost with real money as much as he wants up to the 75 level ?
    Thank you.

DigRaj and Yquan like this.
  6. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

isnts it what shop means ?
    he can buy as many as he wants , but they will work only till lvl 75 or 76 - so no point on keeping them to use after 76 if they not gona work

7. Aralthann

Aralthann User

I'll take it for a "yes".

Overall, good ideas except for this exp boost from my point of view.

marsic1 and Yquan like this.
  8. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

many ppl complained about old server - ppl high lvl , you have boosts now what works only till 76 and still not happy ?

9. Aralthann

Aralthann User

I started few days ago and I indeed don't like the idea of paying for exp boosts to catch up not especially with 76+ but with new players who will actually buy these. So I won't. Clear enough ?

marsic1 likes this.
  10. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

sorry , i'm not. even w/out need of buy you have enough boosts for free and not only runes or shots , but also armor/weapon.

enereS likes this.
  11. Juldacie

Juldacie User

I left NA for skelth because it was the best alternative.. And now you wanna launch webshop to kill L2 again..Add a vip mode like NA and it will be the same. Plz dont do that...

marsic1, Paljar and Aralthann like this.
  12. Aralthann

Aralthann User

+1. Finally someone who got the point.

marsic1 likes this.
  13. Yquan

Yquan User

That is exactly how it starts... just give the runes free for everybody, the game is already expensive as is.

marsic1 likes this.
  14. NarfiGGo

NarfiGGo User

Shop for cosmetics and help new player to reach higher content is a good idea.
    Also free 7 days to be able to put shop on second account for free. :)

Troy likes this.
  15. KSERW

KSERW User

Omg! Phantom mask will be up for sale :(

Now mine will not be the unique :(

Bad gms.

16. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Question, will the new newbie packs be added to all toons 60- level or will it be exclusive to any toon created after 7th November?

Daghorim likes this.
  17. Yolai

Yolai User

only for new chars will get the new box

did u even watch the live stream? do u even checked the stuff they wanna add? or did u check at least the ingame store russians have for more than one year and what they got? no? thought so.

they said they wont add any p2w items,shop will only have cosmetics, xp boosts especially <75, name/sex change tickets etc. just check the russian store to get an idea. though they said our store wont have all what ru servers have. russians had a poll not long ago what they want to have add in their store in the future and majority voted for "nothing".
    so pls, if u wanna compare NA ingame store and the store all the other f2p classic servers have with the p2p servers innovas have then u are just an ignorant donut. i like donuts but hey, its still a bit narrow-minded.

Darkner, haapy, Ion16 and 2 others like this.
  18. Stonefield

Stonefield User

The newbie gift is a nice touch, but what about us, who started playing in October? At this point I might as well wait a week and reroll - not gonna spend milions to buy gear I'll have trouble selling after I hit 52.

Daghorim likes this.
  19. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

Yeah mate, probably is better to reroll, and use that toon for level up some fisherman too
    Nov 1, 2018
    @Delray Misfit
    @Easly
    @Budinoide

Time for reroll?

20. Amdur

Amdur User

Aaaand the whining begins! Well, you can't please everyone...

I'm really looking forward to all the changes! Good job!