1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. update patch notes calendar forum forum

November - a month of great opportunities

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Yumi, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Suchy

Suchy User

Changes usually take time after maintenance, that is what surprised people.

Hope for 20% discount till eu prime time :p

2. marsic1

marsic1 User

We are paying and when i pay for a service, i expect the service, not hope for service.
    Do you go to restaurants and hope to get served ?
    In short, already 13 hours passed since 7th november started, people have work, duties,family an so on, so if you are not willing to respect your customers, at least respect our life time.

3. Suchy

Suchy User

[​IMG]

Also this is another reason ppl think something went wrong on maintenance.

marsic1 and 1Shadow9Fists like this.
  4. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

[​IMG]
    ppl have lantern item in inventory / still sell candy and even transform is On - what did they do in maintenance ?

5. marsic1

marsic1 User

they didnt say maintenance was going to work properly:Whistling::Whistling:

6. DigRaj

DigRaj User

erm i ve been here for like over a week now as a cleric...never did solo for more than an hour...this server has plenty of people mate...
    pls just be gone from this forum, ur obv a non factor pp lfp
    Nov 7, 2018
    erm...seeing as new comers, such as me, missed out on 3 years of loop macro xp i think a store with those runes and scrolls will be sweet.
    mate, as long as we're not seeing blessed enchant scrolls and cp pots we are more than fine..

im so relieved that for once we actually have great people running this server

we complain and complained and look.
    we got exactly what we wanted

7. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby Moderator

You are paying to access a server, nothing more, nothing less. As far as I know, you can access the server at this time.

8. Abstinence

Abstinence User

Noone ever said it was going to be all active with the maintenance

9. marsic1

marsic1 User

Innova is not selling Access to a server But access to a game and its contents But you know what, im not going to reply to admins anymore bacause you are the worst mannered admins i ever talk to.

10. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

He is forum moderator ffs.

Anyway, when 7 days and shop will be active?

11. Traygard

Traygard User

Well I played from C1 - GOD and I never seen or heard of anyone dropping there main hand wep when they had it equiped, everything else sure but not that. So no I dont think it's apart of classic not the classic I remember. It's a shame to because thats the only thing putting me off, I dont want to make sure i go out only with a party I like to solo and losing a gun can be game over. Oh well!!

12. oldbartz

oldbartz User

The item dropping by getting killed from mobs was until c3 and yes even if its equiped ( never mattered if u had items equipped even on pk drops ).

13. Traygard

Traygard User

Show me the patch notes which says in c1/c2 An equiped weapon can drop. NOT items from your inventory.

14. Mbaka

Mbaka User

@Artchem, If you follow the discussions here please try your best to make 7days free to happen today or tomorrow.
    There are a lot of ppl who waited for that to try the server. I understand there might be technical difficulties, but having in mind the server's state it would be best for it to deliver these free days as soon as possible.
    Given that it has 1.5 event right now all newcomers (who waited for the 7 free days to try out) will have more time to use the event to catch up.

Ion16 and Troy like this.
  15. IceAge

IceAge User

Hey guys!

I started playing 1 or so week ago, but stopped due to this announcement, even if I managed to level 3 chars to 30. Starting new chars with this update, seems better because of ( if I understand correctly ) the 30 days C grade weapon.

So , did we got that with the update ?

Thanks!

16. ★Bad★

★Bad★ User

17. IceAge

IceAge User

Ok! I see now that we get the sweet C items :D

So , now .. where is the shop in 4game launcher?

18. Traygard

Traygard User

You still have to buy a sub there is no 7 days free and it says 25 euro instead of 20 euro on the launcher if you want to pick the 3 months.

Just a side note, as you have to use the launcher now, would it not be better to get the websites install to point to the launcher download first? Talk about making it more confusing than needed. So you download the game > then have to find the launcher download > tell the launcher where the game is installed.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  19. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

Yumi it will be rly nice if Innova staff start answering to people question instead waiting someone from player base do Innova's job.

marsic1 likes this.
  20. ThreeNill

ThreeNill User

There were NO special rules regarding your equipped items or your weapon, they were treated as any other - that's why ppl were stacking useless items to fill their inventory. The only change came about when they introduced Augmentation (first to weapons then to jewels) and hence you couldn't trade/drop an Augmented item, your weapon would never drop on death/pk if you had any augment on it.

marsic1 and AquaMarine like this.