1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem launching the game

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by overfedrabbit, Nov 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. overfedrabbit

overfedrabbit User

Hello, I've just tried to log into game after a fresh install, but frost is not launching. Play button is active and upon click it starts spinning as its loading, but a few seconds later it stops and nothing happens, no error, no loading messages, no frost appearing, no process starts. I'm using win 7 x64 sp1, no anti-virus, no firewall and i have the security updates required installed. Any tips would be welcomed since I'm willing to give Skelth one more shot. Thanks.

2. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby Moderator

Hey !

Are you trying to use the webpage, or the new 4 game app to launch the game ?

- If you are using the webpage, click on the "Update 4 game" button in the bottom left corner of the webpage. Please also consider to switch to the launcher

- If you are using the launcher, I have no idea sorry. Please contact the support team : https://eu.4gamesupport.com/

3. overfedrabbit

overfedrabbit User

I'm using the launcher, clicked on repair files but nothing happened, so I decided to uninstall and install the game again, but the result was the same.

4. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby Moderator

To the support team then !

5. krege

krege Tech moderator 4game Global moderator

Add game folder to the antivirus and firewall exclusions.

6. overfedrabbit

overfedrabbit User

I have no antivirus nor firewall turned on, nevermind now, I found out what the problem was. The 7 day period was not activated which got me confused, cause on my buffers account the Play button was inactive and was instead "Subscribe and Play" so I thought its just on and I can log, but nah. Anyway after subscribing everything was fine, so lock it please and thanks for the tips anyway.

7. krege

krege Tech moderator 4game Global moderator

Have a nice game!
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.