1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. EVENT news news forum forum useful

[Event] Lucky Hour. Holiday lottery!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Yumi, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

[​IMG]

Balthus Knights' Order is looking for new recruits! The Supply Officer Sibi arrived in the world of Elmoreden with a secret mission – he must find worthy candidates for his Order. He is looking for the luckiest adventurers and he'll be testing Elmoreden warriors for 1 month. Sibi's lottery will show who is the lucky winner that can apply for the Balthus Knights' Order.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

* All rewards obtained during the event will remain even after the event is over. The only items to be deleted are listed in the table above.

[​IMG]
    1. Apply to Balthus Knights Order!

Right after the maintenance the Supply Officer Sibi will start a lottery in Elmoreden, that will find the luckiest recruits for the Balthus Order. You can find Sibi in all towns, use /target Sibi for easier search.

[​IMG]

All characters of Lv. 20+ can talk to Sibi to obtain special event item: Balthus Knights' Supply Box. This item can be used every day to obtain event buff scrolls and should stay in your inventory throughout the whole event duration.

IMPORTANT: the Knights' Supply Box can be obtained only once per account!

[​IMG]

You will receive 3 Balthus Knights' Marks at a double-click. They are necessary for participation in the lottery (can be used only by characters Lv. 20+).

[​IMG]

The supplies can be used every day once, it means you can obtain only 3 per day. The cooldown reset at 6:30 server time every day. Balthus Knights' Marks cannot be dropped or sold, but they can be transferred to another character on your account via Dimensional Merchant.

2. Transformation into Balthus Knight

When you use Balthus Knights' Mark, your character transforms into Order Knight for 1 hour and receives a +10% XP/SP buff. The server-wide Balthus Knights' lottery with valuable rewards is inactive without this buff!

Balthus Knights buff appearance

[​IMG]

3. Balthus Knights' Lottery

When you use Balthus Knights' Mark, your character transforms into Order Knight for 1 hour and you can participate in the lottery. As you get 3 marks every day, you have 3 hours of participation every day.

Lottery has a special event window where you can track the status. You are not required to do anything special to participate, just get the buff and be online.

[​IMG]

Lottery details:

– Every hour there will be 5 attempts to draw the winner. Every attempt is marked in the event window.
    – Every attempt has a chance to draw a winner (not 100%). It may happen that no one gets the main reward.
    – Attempt time is random. If all 5 tries happened, but no winner was found, the new round will start.
    – If there's a winner, the round stops and the event continues with the start of a new hour.
    – A character has to be online and buffed to be eligible for the prize.
    – Every day has 24 rounds = 24 hours. New main prize every hour. At 12:00 the first round starts. At 11:00 next day the last 24th round of the series starts.
    – The reward is sent to the winner by mail.
    – The participants that didn't win anything can get Sibi's Coins in the event window if they click "Receive".
    – The coins are available only if somebody got the main prize. If the system failed to choose a winner, nobody gets the coins.
    – You can obtain the coins from the event window anytime. If there were several successful attempts, you can collect the coins and receive them later.
    – You can use coins anytime, but please claim and exchanges all of your coints before December 19th (08:00 AM).
    – Coins can be exchanged at Sibi for different rewards.

Event window description:

[​IMG]

Main rewards list:

Main reward changes during the day. If you want to try to get a certain prize, keep your Balthus Knights Marks for that period of time.

[​IMG]

Attention: Only Sibi's Coins Boxes are rolled from midnight until noon.

[​IMG]

1. Sibi's coins exchange

You can exchange Sibi's coins for different supply items:

[​IMG]

* Golden Necklace of Mermaid increases XP/SP gain by 50% for 1 hour. The item has a 7-day timer until it is used. It is a one-time consumable item. Stacks with all other XP/SP bonuses.
    ** Greater Scroll of Resurrection restores 50% of lost XP upon resurrection.
    *** Mysterious Spiritshots / Mysterious Blessed Spiritshots have zero weight (0). For the rest, they are no different from regular shots.
    **** Mysterious Blessed Soulshots have zero weight (0) and also boost your damage by 15% more than regular Soulshots in both PvP and PvE.

All the gambling archers can try to get a rare Infinite Arrow Quiver or a number of normal arrows in case of failure.

[​IMG]

In addition, you can test your luck and try to get a rare prize from the list below. If you're not lucky, you will receive some amount of Sibi's coins. Go ahead! ;)

[​IMG]

Event items have certain restrictions:

[​IMG]

DigRaj, 1Shadow9Fists and enereS like this.
  2. DigRaj

DigRaj User

omg the balthus knight appearance is awesome

is there anyway ingame to farm it?

3. Kikklala

Kikklala User

I would not say anything bad.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      279.4 KB
      Views:
  4. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

If they made it 40+ with quests done was not going to have such characters around :)

diMiTr1, DigRaj, Blueshadow and 2 others like this.
  5. Budinoide

Budinoide Volunteer team

+1
    even lv 20 with quest will be waaaaaay better than "just waste 20 min in fom with the bow then go afk 7 days"

But I guess they will take this experience into account for future events like this.

Italianomedio likes this.
  6. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

More virtual char >> ALL :Alien:

7. 21Sav

21Sav User

God bless the dude who said "we have 7day free promo, lets do afk event where you can get items at lv20+"
    [​IMG]

8. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

:011:

9. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

In my opinion this event is bad and broken (but good and blessed at same time) because:
    - UNBALANCED because some item as Ant Queen or TOI VI usually commit a player to farming a lot and/or made commerce a lot... Instead now every player can take in a while only because lucky
    - FAIR GOOD for newbie because, if lucky, can solve the whole (armor and weapon) B gear problem (a newcomer surely sell BIG Prize for gear) or can made some adenas selling coin (as me for example)
    - LITTLE BAD becasue for a player is soul-destroying to log in and see lots of toons only wait for event with crazy name (happyending01.. 02 03 and so on) becasue remember NA BOT Festival...
    (- GOOD only for the 2 euro sub x 1000 ...) :Alien:

In my opinion the evening PRIZEZ of this gambling are really too high, can made RICH in a while a casual new player but, ay the same time, risk destroy the value of an item that an old players gain after hundreds farming hours and kk adenas...

Something wrong? Boh...

Troy likes this.
  10. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

the only problem with event i see is - 7 free days for new acounts , ppl as on screen above just create 7 new acc for 7 days , geting lvl 20 with all bossts for new characters and even exp event running atm is extrim easy , hence you see so many afk characters ...and after 7 days you justcreate new accounts again and again , i think more are on fidhing too - x2 profit?

11. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

@Yumi
    Can i delete box from a char for to take the box to another char in the same account?

12. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

I read this:
    "The supplies can be used every day once, it means you can obtain only 3 per day. The cooldown reset at 6:30 server time every day. Balthus Knights' Marks cannot be dropped or sold, but they can be transferred to another character on your account via Dimensional Merchant."

Then i cannot transfer the box, but after i recevive the Mark i can send to another Char in the account.
    my Precious question probably is solved

13. Kvothe

Kvothe User

You know...it would be really nice if you actually give us information about possible drop rate. Becase "very low" for one event and very low for other event are extremely different. Would be nice if we can actually decided what we would like to do with the time we spend in game instead of blind gambling.

Just for example - I have turned over 4k coins so far and got nothing but coins. Which is fine, I am not complaing about that but I would really like to know if I am gambling with 1%, 0,01%, 0,0000001% chance...

You are making event to "fake" online numbers - I understand that. You gave us 7 days free access for new account and possibility to enter hundreds accounts to chase items which regular player can't get even in months and you are kind of forcing players to participate in this really silly event, which is boring and makes 99% people extremely frustrated and unhappy.

You should really think about making events for everyone instead of these random tiresome nonsense.

diMiTr1 and Italianomedio like this.
  14. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

Sadly but True... The Best option of this event is +10% exp
    The gambling is frustrating and force ppl to play bad and nervous

15. Ziodr

Ziodr User

Amazing event! Already made 300kk.

16. DigRaj

DigRaj User

please when making events limit prizes to 1 account per IP because if not you are supporting this deathly p2w model, just a thought

17. Ziodr

Ziodr User

where is p2w? explain to me?

DigRaj likes this.
  18. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

Did anyone get anything from this 50 sibi coins madness?

19. Kvothe

Kvothe User

Over 5k now, still only coins :)

20. DigRaj

DigRaj User

ok so we get 3 balthus marks which consequently means 20x3 sibi coins per toon per day

50 sibi coins r needed for the +16 c grade weap box which can be sold traded etc low chance ofc

now a guy like me who hates l2 enough to have almost 20 accs has a 20x higher likelihood of getting that +16

my stance on it is to limit those gifts to 1 per IP,
    why am i shooting myself in the foot?
    thats life right? lol

okay so now imagine me with 5 or 6 of those +16 boxes that can either be sold or used in my 1 man aoe army

imagine the face on the dude who plays 1 acc and did balthus 3x a day like most others and runs past my aoe army thinking fot the wuck?

obviously im paying 15x more than him but does that mean that by me paying more i have a higher chance of winning?

p2w debunkafied
    Nov 29, 2018
    i hope those low prizes +16/10 are like 5 or less (in tote)