1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Event] Lucky Hour. Holiday lottery!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Yumi, Nov 21, 2018.

1. xForce

xForce User

well thats where 7days free issue is, guys who have those multiple accounts does not pay extra rl cash at all... just fresh accounts with free 7day sub

and +16box? meh, get baium ring and you can buy like 6x +16 c weps with that

DigRaj likes this.
  2. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

Only a stupid as me found incredible incorrect that a guy that install L2 in its PC today and submit in 5 mins a free 7 days account can win an item that another player can get only after several months of commerce/farming/clan activity?

3. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

not only you , but you can do it too.

4. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

Thats a bait guys.
    Someone will win ... lets say IEWA or cloth pcs (they are cheaper this days) or Baium ring ... and what?
    Use those? If he want to play this game for next 1-2 years, probably yes. So server won one dedicated player who will stay, play and grow here.
    If not he will sell it to someone else who need this item and he will buy something useful for his lvl.
    This guys mean that he will take money from someone who have them but dont spend it on other stuff and then buy something from another player who is selling his goods so he also buy something more useful for him.

If you think more about it, there is no lost to server. Maybe to some random player who felt bad after farming so much and having so little when others won on pure luck shiny stuff. Happens all the time, everywhere. Lineage 2 is not made to be fair game.

5. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

This is the point :Alien:
    But surely we dont need Event that can improve that unfair, it is enough unfair
    I accept unfair casual drop but if that happen by event is a bit ... Can you understand me?

6. DarkDiv

DarkDiv User

People have been saying these events are OP since probably before the tulio event... but I've found they generally give an influx of badly needed items and don't really affect much else.

7. ShadeyFFS

ShadeyFFS User

Hey guys, new around here, i know this event can be frustrating if an old player sees me as a newbie getting something he spent months of farming but i find it nice to see a way to get a starting boost (considering for you guys +6 sets and +16 weapons look common).
    Just a quick question, has anyone got anything useful out of this? Also, in your opinion: should i snipe for the big prizes or try to get Sibi boxes in casual hours? And should i spend Sibi trying to get a big prize or just sell it in MRT? I know it's all luck but if nobody got anything other than Sibi from ... Sibi ... we're talking here about casual luck vs ... bruh, there's no chance anything useful can come out of that box.

8. Ziodr

Ziodr User

I opened 40k Coins. Got nothing. But I got some items from drop prizes.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    DigRaj likes this.
  9. DigRaj

DigRaj User

try 100k+ and still get nothing

Ziodr likes this.
  10. Ziodr

Ziodr User

In ru server one guy got baium from 500 coins.

11. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

That's RNG for you :p

12. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

I got an item and i am happy because i am low level and with this item i gain an amount of adena that usually i made with at least 500 hours farming that for a normal player as me (not farmer) = 8/9 months
    Mah... I am really in trouble and puzzled

13. BLlZER

BLlZER User

Ok so its 18 december and still not an event? xp event? x-mas event?

Hello ? can you guys start working and stop doing nothing all day?
    Never seen a game take so long to do a Christmas event... or even take advantage of this time and free time people have to bring/reunite players.

14. Ziodr

Ziodr User

New fresh event on 25 of December.

Italianomedio likes this.
  15. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

CANNOT WAIT!

16. BLlZER

BLlZER User

Way to take advantage of the holidays ...