1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

Dropping Amulets WC

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Aralthann, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Aralthann

Aralthann User

Hi,
    Was it always so hard to drop Amulets Chant of Movement & Vampire?
    I'm farming SOS like crazy but nothing and it becomes psychologically challenging :Geek:
    Plus, I quite don't understand why so low droprate, it's not like they are gamebreaking buffs.
    Any advice / tips? (Don't come with "buy it to another player", i can't).
    Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  2. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby User

Farm an area more profiteable for adena , then buy from other player ? :D

Some key buffs are in fact this hard to get. The Dark Elf cubic aswell. Death Whisper. Only luck and good old grind can help you there

enereS likes this.
  3. Paljar

Paljar User

the dropchance for most books is like 1:5000 in my experience, so its very rare indeed. Most spellbooks come from the aden dungeon dungeon, and so its best to trade for them instead of farm them. As new player without adena this is a problem.
    Just keep farming sos until you are mentally ill :) and do your daily aden dungeon(s).

enereS likes this.
  4. Delray Misfit

Delray Misfit User

My advice would be to switch up what you're doing regularly but still have a consistent plan. If you're focus right now is to get a certain amulet then you can be doing a number of things to get you to that goal. If you keep doing the same thing day in day out the game will get monotonous and boring. For example, to get your amulet you can;

a) Farm SoS specifically for this amulet.
    b) Farm a similar zone for high priced spellbook drop, get lucky, sell it, buy your amulet.
    c) Do some party XP in adena zones (Cruma Tower at your level). More fun with party, you make good XP and with adena you gain you can put it towards buying the amulet.
    d) Make some alts that farm faster. If you're farming the zone with a WC then maybe you want to make an alt so that you have something different to play now and again and you have a class that kills faster and therefore farms faster.
    e) Play a bounty hunter alt to make some adena on the side

Switch between doing all these things to keep the game interesting while still working towards your goal. Hope this helps.

enereS likes this.
  5. Aralthann

Aralthann User

Thank you all for your feedback, it helps me !
    I will post here a screenshot when I’ll drop them o/

6. Aralthann

Aralthann User

I just dropped one today and I really thought about you guys so I share this screenshot of this moving event for me after 6 days of intensive farming 8) :

upload_2018-11-23_20-18-10.png

I'll now focus on Chant of Vampire.

7. DigRaj

DigRaj User

you no life piece of lol jk

Aralthann likes this.
  8. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

Grats, lad!
    2 and half years ago I farm 6 weeks for DW sb :) I know that feeling when you finally got the special drop :p

p.s.
    not so long ago, I log by mistake my sorc, kill few mobs and got chant of vampire hohoho

9. Wadenbeisser

Wadenbeisser User

WTS Chant of Rage