1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After 2 weeks, i think i am done

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TMartel, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Paljar

Paljar User

lvl 28-44 you can spoil thread in ant nest, but you will need some heal/buff support.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Noble_Ant_Captain

if you spoil this mob lvl 30-40 without any xp boost you will have 10's of millions adena at lvl 40.

Edit: just calculated,30>40 is about 7000 noble ant captains, which is about 40.000 thread. if sold 300 each (i dont know current market price), is about 12kk adena. If you stay until lvl 44 you make another 12kk.

2. Czesio

Czesio User

Thanks mate, yes thread is selling now at even much higher prices than 300 Adena. I have a boxed cleric and crafter so the kill rate should be not so bad

Paljar likes this.
  3. BLlZER

BLlZER User

You don't you start make money after 50 with spoiler.

4. HundredBeasts

HundredBeasts User

thread / cord and its gg

5. Budinoide

Budinoide User

make your own stuff (gear) specially C gear.
    Atm you have 30 days C gear which is not hte best but works for now, farm your own weap/armor.
    After that at 52 try to farm enrias 50k each enria and you can get arround 5 to 10 per buff round. At 55/56 you can get even more (new lv of spoil)

There is no need to make a recharger with your spoil(passive at lv 40 will help you with 50% clarity)
    make a pp as box and gg ez money.

But perhaps best advice would be "check market" see what they need, try to farm it if you can or prepare your dorf (making boxes/dd idk you will see) in order to farm that X mat.

nothing comes easy and if it is easy pz to farm expect low profit. gl!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2018
  6. Czesio

Czesio User

Thanks guys for pointing in the right direction.