1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. useful

Increase Spellbook anch Amulet drop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Italianomedio, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

when i read "not fair for old player,we farm them" or similar concepts i laugh a lot,is it fair for newbies that they dont have automacro to stay months afk in cata? :D
    im sure we all old player are also so angry against this kind of lazyness we abused of (me included).

I just think that with this population it's a must to make as easy as possible life for newbies,if u help them to have a faster levelling and easier gear whats the point of making them stucked for a book?
    sb drop always been ridicolous for me and u cant compare what u did years ago when everybody was in that situation with now.

Sorry newbies,now skelth is suddenly against shortcuts,gl :D

2. NeLyX

NeLyX User

Agreed ,

Spellbook drop rate is ******ed , farming spellboks for severals days , us people lv 40ish is being stupid , meanwhile you want to increase the population, you do events for xp boost. Yet making us farming those books insane amount of time.

3. Czesio

Czesio User

Yeah, let’s do WoW out of it... Koreans are already dumbing it down for the insta reward millennials - no aggro and no social mobs, 3in1 2nd prof, clan skills minimizing drop on death chance, etc...

What’s next? Including SB in newbie package? God damn...

1Shadow9Fists likes this.
  4. Solarris

Solarris User

I personally think the drop rate should be increased or at least increase the number of mobs that drop certain coveted books like Death Whisper. Even if the rate is increased by 10x it isn't going to be flooding the market with books. A newcomer wanting to make a prophet or SE would be hard pressed to afford a Death Whisper book on this server. The economy on Skelth doesn't run on spellbooks. Upping the rate a bit or making higher lvl mobs also drop some key books isn't going to ruin Skelth. Seriously why should a lvl 5x spellbook drop from a 4x mob? Why not add spellbook drops off all the Shaman mobs in the game that currently drop nothing? It would be fun to get a Death Whisper drop from a Shaman in Ketra!

5. Paljar

Paljar User

death whisper is actually alrdy added in some patch to higher lvl mob:

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Plando

And farming this area will also make you ver rich from b grade drops and adena drops

6. Suchy

Suchy User

all I do see here is
    [​IMG]

7. Strenki

Strenki User

Stop crying and go farm. I spent 2 months farming Sea of Spores for various books, god them all in the end. Work hard and you will be rewarded.
    This is not stupid 1month and quit high rate private server. Welcome on Skelth, grow some balls and farm.
    The joy when you finally get the book you need is worth it :D
    edit: yes it is crazy, especially when you have not played hard server before. you will get used to it :D overall server is nice, sooner or later you meet players to play with if you want to have party and fun

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 4:06 PM
    Ion16, Paljar and 1Shadow9Fists like this.
  8. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

Beside, speaking with different point of view can also be done with calm and education, regardless of different ideas.
    Unfortunately, sometimes here on the Forum people forget about this.
    ... However today I took SB:GM :)

9. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

Yes,but what u can do,ppl here is like this,u say something and u take a lot of "cry,lazy,go farm,u noob,we pro,etc"

Take this:

Now,he wanted to point out that he's just a casual newbie that accept hard farming with no tears,but this newbie joined in November and is selling 2 cloths and a full A grade in MRT(unless somebody stole his name),but in his mind this is ok while if u ask for an improve for sb drop rate u are a poor fool that needs to play in a 100x.

Hypocrisy,u cant deal with it.

10. Czesio

Czesio User

Wow, what a jealous whiner you are ;)

i joined on Nov 7 with the start of free 7 day trial, the 2€/first month and 20€/3 months promo, i have 4 accounts: BH41/WS40/PP44/PS34, i play 1-2h a day(not every day, since the the Christmas holiday ended) and up to 6h/weekend, if i don't have something better to do, which i usually have, like gym or reading or spending time with my GF

no, that's me, nobody stole my name or account, or whatever - you do realize we just finished a 2 weeks event, from which you could get this kind of rewards or even better, right? I'm even surprised i did so good in this event in terms of rewards, usually i get pots.

it is perfectly ok, before i came to to the server i did research and knew what to expect, did not come here to cry about how hard it is. Instead whining on forum, i planned on sacrificing exp progression in favour of adena farm, spent most the time spoiling what sells, sitting on MRT or fishing to buy key mats to craft and equip my self and gather money for books, which i got already before the event

So i'm a hypocrit, because i planned and executed, to get what i needed and despise people crying for freebees(while we newbies got already so much free stuff to support fresh start)? Right

11. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

Jealous?
    Of what? :D
    Try to imagine what i have in 3 years if u have that in 2 months,i really need your stuffs,pls help me :p

My salty friend,u just proved my point again,u still go on saying that u play in an "hard" server while after 2 months playing 1-2h daily u have that stuff to sell,and this comes from "planning"..:D funny..but u seem dont getting the point,sadly u cant win a brain in the event ;)

Yes,u are an hypocrit.

Leckter likes this.
  12. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

@Mast3rplan
    @Czesio

Mates, plz, is a game.
    Peace and Love and come back friendly.
    Only a think i ask to Community, respect different point of view and speak quite and polite.
    I choose this Community becasue seem better and less unfair of all other L2 Community i knew in past.
    I i think (and i hope) is the Reality (not a "reality").
    Thank you and have fun.

"Live long & prosper"

13. Czesio

Czesio User

... did I say it’s hard? It’s anything, but hard in the current condition, including getting the books one needs. You’re the one not getting the point that crying here in forums will not change anything, what Koreans don’t want to change, hence all these posts are just waste of time

well, your writing is pointless, hence....

seems you did not have any luck this time then, try harder in next event maybe?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 7:54 PM
  14. Wegica

Wegica User

Hello, newbie here.
    I leveled up a char - went for SB's - after wasted time asked myself 'really on 3 year old server farm SB's for ages?'. Not so easy to buy atm.
    I fully understand that L2 classic was meant to be hard and time-wasting server but c'mon I haven't met anyone outside yet in this "mmo" for days.

GL to get more people playing here and be stuck with single player mode first weeks.
    Don't get me wrong the packs for newbies are awesome idea! Just that couple of tweaks would be nice to make it more appealing to spend weeks solo grinding to catch-up with the rest which hopefully will stay and play in 2019?

15. Budinoide

Budinoide User

Let me get my ideas correctly cus perhaps i may missunderstood you sir.
    You didnt farm adena, gear nor your buffers( cus lv 20 free buffer) and you complaing farming for sb?
    im afraid but the "classic's formula" isnt for you.

We want new players, but we dont want interlude-private-players.

Gl in your adventures elsewhere!

16. Wegica

Wegica User

I just pointed out that it does not help to have such a low rate for SB/AM's on server with such a high lvl population.
    It makes you even more stuck in areas where you are literally alone. And fyi it's freakin hard to find low lvl parties for noob/solo like me.
    I am fine to have it even lower rate but.. to feel like playin MMO.
    I would love to meet a player outside sometimes who would flag/kill me or just KS my mobs or tell me I am a low lvl noob :)
    It's just my frustration talking - maybe I was unlucky or just blind.

Budinoide funny you mentioned I did not have to farm adena, gear, buffer alts as these are one of the things I enjoyed in L2.
    Thanks for your wishes but I will leave when I want to leave

17. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

You need to go for raids. From first month here, raids are the best source of drama in l2 :D

18. Budinoide

Budinoide User

Im glad to inform you that at some point you will have to improve your gear beyond of the freebies, aswell a proper buffer(WC pls) with sws/bd( if you couldn't find a proper group)

in a more serious note. Try out skelth's discord, lately there were some newcomers asking from info to just simply to team up with someone else.

19. Wegica

Wegica User

Omg I was expecting more from you, you are so beta.

Thanks for advices guys but I still don't understand why there are not more people playing here.
    The server is uber awesome, everything looks professional, staff is competent and it's not that expensive tbh as you get a lot.

20. Budinoide

Budinoide User

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿????????????????