1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

EVENT No day without a gift

Discussion in '2019' started by Artchem, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Artchem

Artchem Community manager Innova Group

[​IMG]

Every day upon logging into the game you will receive a new reward. All characters regardless of their level and class are eligible for participation in the event, and receive the same rewards. You can track your progress in a special window "Attendance Check". It appears every time you enter the game.

Event duration: February 6 - March 13

[​IMG]

Upon receiving a daily reward, item icon will turn into a red seal - it means that you have successfully received your daily reward.

Be careful: you can receive only one daily reward on your account - keep that in mind and choose the correct character to obtain rewards with from the very first day.

In case you have accidentally closed the Attendance Check window without claiming your reward, you can recall it from the Main menu → Attendance Check.

[​IMG]

To claim the reward, click on its icon. You can claim your daily reward after being online for 30 minutes. Upon clicking on the reward a timer will be displayed in system messages - in case you have to wait.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Additional Information:

1. You can get a reward after spending 30 minutes in the game.
    2. The reward is available once a day to only one (any) character on a player’s account.
    3. There will be a timer, which starts to count down when the character is in the game. Thus, the time spent on the character selection screen is not taken into consideration.
    4. If a character leaves the game, the timer is reset to zero, which means that a player shall stay in the game for the next 30 minutes when they log again.
    5. Time until the moment when a player can get a new reward is reset at 06.30 a.m. server time.
    6. If players skipped one day of the event and did not enter the game, at the end they would not receive one reward (27 from 28). For example, players received reward №1 on Wednesday after maintenance and then they did not play on Thursday, so on Friday, they would get reward №2 (instead of №2 and №3 for two days).
    7. A character cannot get a reward in case of excess weight or inventory slot excess.
    8. You can use Agathion: Singer & Dancer only after equipping the Agathion Bracelet. If you don't have it, you can purchase it at NPC Collector Pona in Giran for 500 000 Adena.
    9. A character of any level and class is eligible for the reward.
    10. All rewards obtained during the Attendance Check event will remain on the server even after the event is concluded.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    KSERW, enereS, Constance9 and 3 others like this.
  2. Mungiu

Mungiu User

The last day reward is THE BOMB!

3. Constance9

Constance9 User

XP Rune Chest :19:

4. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

I like the aghation best , specially for destro <3

5. GentlemanJim

GentlemanJim User

Great event. I'm happy the items can't be exchanged so there is no advantage to creating bogus accounts. My only request for next time is that you make more rewards shareable within an account. For example, I can't think of any reason that unopened jewel boxes and unused rice cakes can't be shared within an account if the player changes his/her mind about which character to focus on. Thanks.

6. Emeli

Emeli User

This would be possible by simply putting in the exchangeable items in the 9th day or later.

All the XP items are ok and a good preparation for double XP, but there is no exchangeable or random item in there. Therefore the Adena gain from this event is 0. :(

7. Doggeh

Doggeh User

It seems to be possible to take the rewards on different characters. I took the 1st XP rune on my WS by mistake but fortunately could take the Jewl on another char the next day :)

8. GentlemanJim

GentlemanJim User

That is correct. The limitation I object to is that once you have taken an item on a character (perhaps by mistake, as you did) you can't move it to another character on the same account. As long as it stays on the same account I don't see why they wouldn't allow us to do that.
    Feb 7, 2019
    Sorry, I didn't follow you on the first comment. Putting in the exchangeable items on any day would cause people to create bogus accounts on that day. Putting them on the 9th day doesn't help at all if the accounts are created on the 8th day.

I agree that it would have been nice to have a +50% adena or +50 drop rate rune, say a 7-day. I don't agree with putting anything exchangeable or random in the list because of the bogus accounts problem.

Good to bounce around these ideas, though. Hope Innova is reading and will act on them.