1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. event offer forum forum forum

New classic server - best momment?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by akaaWins, Mar 1, 2019.

1. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Dear community/staff,

Recently, due to poor NcWest management a big part of NA classic players are leaving the servers. Some of them will move to privates, some of them will quit l2 definitely, but some will try Skelth.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to open a new classic server (with a merge already planned in like months/year ahead) to make the server competitive for the players that will start soon? A new EU classic server will also steal a lot of people from NC west who are still working out of they should stay or leave.

2. BLlZER

BLlZER User

No, the moment they do that **** it im out.

It's the same with all the servers, this is l2, every new server dies in couple months.

3. Emil G

Emil G User

Why to made new server to back ppl??? Skelth is easy way for ALL NEW PLAYERS!I'm sure every new player will recieve help from old players (exp+buffs+items)

Omegashin likes this.
  4. iBloodyHeart

iBloodyHeart User

I will tell you why!

1. Main reason is that old players will not let you farm in their "goodies" spots but all will be glad to sell you some adena unofficial.
    2. Also, actual players, fully geared want some "moving targets" to have fun, new players can't catch up when a weapon +16 keep spots "clear".
    3. Based on those 2 reasons before, there is impossible to make competition without RMT.
    4. No players will support you to chalenge him later, as I said, they want "rookies" for fun, not to steal their goodies and break their income. If they really want a later competition, they should support a new server opening because anyway later Skelth could merge with the new server but like I said before, they don't need competition. A lot of old players know that is hard to get in on any old server because of the cartels created to control server's economy and items.

5. Wiesior

Wiesior User

It might be best moment. But new server will be crowded by jobless russians and ukraines and them RMt companies will ruin server by same way as they did with skelth.

Only way to make it success are GMs from Europe that will track and ban every RMT, every russian and ukraine - as it come from EU region restrictions. Also respect game rules and ban for every kind o use software that change IP and account sharing. And I do not talk here about warnings but permanent bans for every related accounts, OS and hardware.

6. iBloodyHeart

iBloodyHeart User

Agree with you. This was the main reason that Giran didn't lost any players and was the most active server on NA till the "event" Everyday on prime time never population was lower than 6,6-6,7k. Who played there from start know that NC West increased limit from 5.5k till 7k but because server became unstable, the cap was reduced to 6,8k. Europeans have different personality and different expectations and that's why servers are opened for different regions.

7. Copeland

Copeland User

1. You should have come to Skelth in the first place.

2. It takes like... 4 months to hit 77 and 79/80 on key classes if you join a side as a CP. You may want that Lv 20-70 PvP but it's going to pass by so fast, you'd need a whole new server again in 6 months.

3. AC, AI, FOM, DV, Doom Knights are all clear. I don't know about that special Antharas Lair spot or ABG. Catacombs are available at Lv 64-80. Bots are banned if you report them. This servers has drops and adena, so you will be able to gear up.

If you are going to get upset that someone has a +16 weapon, quit now. If you are really a contender for top-level competition, you would not be crying about anything, you'd be 65 by now, pushing 70 to farm Baium scrolls. If you're not a top contender, then crying about everything is all you will ever do anyway.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  8. iBloodyHeart

iBloodyHeart User

@Copeland do you have something for sale and need customers? :Whistling:

9. Copeland

Copeland User

10. Hellena75

Hellena75 User

I've been playing Skelth for three months, I'm very happy, the game is very nice, I do not need a new server to have fun :)

Ion16 likes this.
  11. *Franky*

*Franky* User

+1 New server

12. ziggle

ziggle User

+1 New server. /signed.

13. Emeli

Emeli User

See this post below. If you have any argument against this then please post it for a real discussion and not only a I want ... post.

14. DeadlyArcher

DeadlyArcher User

make poll and thats it ! :)

iBloodyHeart likes this.
  15. ziggle

ziggle User

Who the holy moses don't want a new server/out with macros do you think you are.

16. Emeli

Emeli User

Someone that likes and plays with macros? (BTW A new Server would still have macros ;) )
    I'm sorry but there is still no arguments from the pro new server side for why they want it.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  17. blacktesto

blacktesto User

Who would want to play a 2015 Servet with an insane XP curve and TRILLIONS of adena circulating through the Server? XDDD

In a chronicle that 2 or even 1 lvl makes the total difference in pvp?
    Theres no way (literally) for any new player to compete agaisnt the Ppl in skelth (not talking about the current randoms at lvl 77).
    Give me a break...new server FTW

18. *Franky*

*Franky* User

Exactly

19. Emeli

Emeli User

The xp curve is in all server the same

This helps you to catch up faster. For example if you play events like "Romantic Holiday" then you would made 200kk+ from simply selling every thing on the marked.

PVP is only a small part of the game and the most importent part is PVE (Farm / xp / craft / raid /....)
    But the most interesting part is that one of the Top 5 in exp needed less then 58 days to reach this and you think that there is no way to reach this. :D
    [​IMG]
    BTW you see this information in the 4 game program under classic then ratings ;)

20. PiktasKeksas

PiktasKeksas User

criers gonna cry