1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum forum forum

Events of March 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Artchem, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Artchem

Artchem Community manager Innova Group

[​IMG]

Hi, Dear Skelth Community!

The month of March promises to be a hectic period of Lineage 2 Classic. Because there are x2 rates, daily gifts and preparations for the global update – Secret of Empire.
    I remind you, that each of these points will be described in a more detailed way in a separate topic at the moment of the release.

EventDateDescription
    Don't be late for a double rate! February 27 ~ March 13Players will obtain double EXP, SP and Adena by killing mobs during the event.
    No day without a giftFebruary 6 ~ March 13Players will receive rewards upon logging into the game every day. Rewards will become more valuable every next day.
    Secret of Empire Update!!!March 13thPlayers will visit new hunting zones, scare up new gear and meet Raid Bosses - Frintezza and Scarlet van Halisha!
    Promotion
    for returning heroes and new players
    March 13th New users and players, who will come back in the game after the long break, will get gifts, which can help them to lvl up.
    *There isn't information about future offers.
    **Some of the events might be rescheduled or even cancelled without prior notice.
    ***The calendаr will not be posted anymore in case of negative feedback.

Have a great day!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  2. kowadlo

kowadlo User

will we have 3 days free access? as on RU servers?

3. Suchy

Suchy User

we have 3 free days. login into your acc and it show up

//nvm tought you are nub and asking for new acc 3 days

4. BLlZER

BLlZER User

Nice, censorship it is, how is this even legal?...:Thumbsup:

Anyway , let me get this straight, your last event, is not gonna reward loyal players who played in a dead server for so long time, your plan is to reward new players or people that quit?

Like really we're for months playing here on a dead *** server and you reward those that do not played? I.... I don't even Innova decisions and actions are mind blowing

5. Emil G

Emil G User

It's really strange how fast imperial tomb comes as update.Most ppl can't farm Antharas Zones and some Zaken's zone but show must go on :) Maybe it will bring more class balance or totaly destroy it we will see...Everything new is welcome!

6. GentlemanJim

GentlemanJim User

Be serious. Only censorship by the government is illegal. And this isn't censorship anyway. It just says actions have reactions. Complain about the update notices and you won't get them. Sounds fair to me.

Those who have played have already gotten their rewards with two weeks of double exp/sp/adena and 5 weeks of free daily prizes. The point of rewarding new and returning players is to attract more players so this won't be a dead server any more. Support it. Don't criticize it. It's for the health of the server.

Darkner likes this.
  7. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Also having a "live" support wont be bad. Trying to log back into Skelth after the huge p2w flop of NA server, modem is dead so i'm forced to use mobile as router, since then, i'm unable to play.
    Did the 7-days trial to start and trying to hit 40+ ASAP...but after 2 days, modem died.
    Tried to log, the 4game app fails to even start and i can't fix it. Even the "check4game" found no error. Sent a ticket to the support, 4 days passed.

Friendly suggestion :
    I don't care about those saying "open a new server" it's not necessary, with all the boosts and gifts you get here, who cares about OEd set and stuff BUT...more active support wont be bad AND the developers/admin should spread the voice that now the game is avalaible for NA players as well.
    Back when the game was on site, they were unable to log, and this was a huge topic back when NCWest announced the opening of their classic. NA players were mad 'cause we were getting an EU timezoned server when they were "banned" from the EU version.
    So if it's true that now the game can be accessed by NA players, who were previously "banned", you should say that. Now that lots of NA players left from NCWest classic due to the p2w, they may want to come and try how a real server looks. I saw a comment on FB about NA players being able to play, maybe if the rumors spread a bit, you should be able to get more NA players to try and log in.

8. lenderim

lenderim User

Mate server is dead, its probably 1 person responsibnl for events/support/community. With a population of 150 players in prime time on the weekend u cant expect more. NA players wont rly come unless they open new server, this is how they can get players, but yet again, with a flop with Tiat (server was opened and population was less than 100people on the first day, now it has prolly like 40 players) i doubt they are willing to open new server:)
    Biggest issue here is marketting, when NC is opening server, somehow I see ads of it everywhere, mmo website, youtube etc. When innova opens a server, the only marketting they use, is emailing their database collected emails, nothing else.

9. kowadlo

kowadlo User

lol, this is a lot of false info bro

10. GentlemanJim

GentlemanJim User

Do you actually play the server? Many enthusiastic players and very dynamic clans are actively competing for hero and for castles. There are now over 1,000 characters level 71 or better. Granted, that represents less than 1,000 different players, but it's not a dead server by any means. In the last weeks since the double experience event started there has been an absolute explosion of players actively leveling. Skelth has been slowly coming back from the dead and is now sufficiently recovered that it is an excellent server for an NA refugee to start over. We don't need a new server. We just need to use and appreciate the current one.

11. Emeli

Emeli User

Thank you for the information :)

@Artchem: I'm sorry to ask but will the patch notes be available before the update is out?

12. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

you already have them in russian, let google do the rest

13. DigRaj

DigRaj User

no patch notes

+

*There isn't information about future offers.
    **Some of the events might be rescheduled or even cancelled without prior notice.
    ***The calendаr will not be posted anymore in case of negative feedback.

yeaaaaa
    not good from a customer standpoint

14. GentlemanJim

GentlemanJim User

I completely agree that patch notes should be made available earlier. Information about future offers would be useful as well. On the other hand, I can understand that they need to reserve the right to cancel events, and they have every right to not post calendars if all they generate is negativity. You're right that it wasn't a great thing to say from a customer relations standpoint, but I understand why they feel that way.

If you think customer relations here are bad, try the NA servers. This is heaven in comparison.

15. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

Promotion
    for returning heroes and new players
    March 13th New users and players, who will come back in the game after the long break, will get gifts, which can help them to lvl up.
    Some spoiler? :)

16. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

@Artchem
    Plz mate, some news about "Promotion for returning heroes and new players"?
    Ty a lot, ppl need advice first for to choose if returing or not...

17. kowadlo

kowadlo User

@Artchem
    Events of April 2019?

anytime soon?
    will we finally have some farm event? after all those bots friendly and afk "events"? :)

thraex likes this.
  18. Artchem

Artchem Community manager Innova Group

@kowadlo, hello! April Calendar will be announced in the first days of April.

@Italianomedio, :X3:

SaMaNoSuKe likes this.
  19. Suchy

Suchy User

1st april fool day :D

Ion16 and Artchem like this.
  20. sobek

sobek User

02.04.2019 no info