1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

Archer CP lf active BD.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by s3nna, Mar 4, 2019.

1. s3nna

s3nna User

Hello!

I'm s3nna and I play as EE for Racist CP in Spectre clan (Hydra alliance) which is archer party. In order to fullfill our roster and do pvp and pve at our full potential we need active bladedancer.

Doesn't matter if you're old or a new player - as long as you're preferably 60+ lvl and looking for something different than just sitting in town looking for party and hoping to find it on the next day OR maybe your current company doesn't suit you ( :p) then here we are:

- playing as cp between 8pm-11pm server time - sometimes longer, sometimes everyday, sometimes we have breaks. We are not hardcore cp.
    - 79-80 lvls.
    - l2 veterans (excluding myself) with good knowledge about the game who are willing to help.
    - we strive to do the most contents of the game: raids (baium instance, elementals, etc.), clan arenas and pvps including sieges.

What we offer:
    - fun,
    - help with developing your bladedancer toon (gear and levels),
    - great atmosphere including racist jokes and more! (content may not be carebears friendly:p)
    - reaching contents indicated above
    - ch dion, clan lvl 5 with most perks and unity.

[​IMG]

^Herk is glued to boss (or dead) and not captured in the picture:D

For more info you can pm me ingame "s3nna or our cp leader "Holysmoke or just hit me up on discord Senna#1923.

PS. If you read this and think you are not ready yet to join a CP but still like the fact of being the part of our alliance you can check the recruitment thread of our academy clan - BlackFlag: https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/660024/ or direct message ingame to "s3nna, "Besekras, "Jiyani, "Diane, "Holysmoke.

Cheers,
    s3nna

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    1Shadow9Fists, Vasto, Paljar and 2 others like this.
  2. s3nna

s3nna User

Currently we're looking for an archer (pref. Phantom Ranger) and a tank (DA).

3. s3nna

s3nna User

Tank found. Now we're looking for active PR ;p

4. s3nna

s3nna User

Currently we are full! :D