1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

OFFER Come back and take your pack

Discussion in '2019' started by Artchem, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Artchem

Artchem Community manager Innova Group

[​IMG]

Welcome, experienced warrior!

Not long ago we saw you in the vast expanses of Elmoreden. We did not have time to stop the raging beauties-apostles Lilith and Anakim, as a new threat has appeared on the horizon. This time we have to challenge the Last Emperor Frintezza and the demon Scarlet van Halisha. If you've regained your strength and are ready to fight back, then keep a little help!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To claim the gift you need:
    1. Install the 4game app.
    2. Login the Lineage 2 Classic play page.
    3. Click on the corresponding event banner and claim your gift.

[​IMG]

4. Log into the game and find Dimensional Merchant NPC in any town.
    5. In the NPC's dialog click the link "I want to get a Special Offer item."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The gift contains all the below useful items. Use them wisely!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The following items cannot be shared within the same account:
    • Dandy Home Run Ball
    • Shining Scroll of Mood Melody
    • Special Hero's Fruit
    • Temporary Hero's Weapon Coupon - Lv. 54
    Carefully choose the character you want to claim the gift on. Support Staff can't help you with items transferring.

Good luck on the battlefields! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2019
    enereS likes this.
  2. Kikklala

Kikklala User

What is the meaning: In addition, all the players who have logged into the game before February 10th, 2019, are also eligible to claim the gift. ?

Does it mean currently active accounts created before 02/10/2019 can get the gift too? However I cannot see the gift link/banner for existing accouonts.

Italianomedio likes this.
  3. CDVM

CDVM User

bad event is bad

4. bosca

bosca User

when server will open after rr?

5. TigrisOfSouls

TigrisOfSouls User

+1 I dont see any gift banner on 4game app

6. Artchem

Artchem Community manager Innova Group

@Kikklala, @TigrisOfSouls, if you created an account and your last logging into the game was until 22:59 UTC+1 February 10th 2019, you will get the gift. If you can't see the gift, but you fit the offer's conditions, please, send the support team a request: https://eu.4gamesupport.com/

7. Kikklala

Kikklala User

I do understand the offer is for the returning accounts for the 1st part of the condition. I am just trying to understand the "In addition" part.

8. Constance9

Constance9 User

9. TigrisOfSouls

TigrisOfSouls User

I've been inactive for a couple of years...but I also returned to the game 2 days before the new patch.
    Does it mean that I cannot be rewarded then?

10. *Franky*

*Franky* User

From my point of view, this event is "too much", I mean:

New player who never played before, log in, kill few monsters and... hat! Runes, Buf items, weapon pack, armor pack, more runes, agathion, more hats, more runes, coins, more coins, daily coins, more hats!!!

To much items not organized at all (I wont talk about the new reward system by "tabs"...)

If you are an experienced player, you can handle, save or leave some items for later, but new player will open all runes, all hats, all buffs... and at lvl 40 (lets say a random one) he has "nothing". I know there are more scrolls etc to get at that lvl, but I hope u know what I mean.

Reward system could be more organized, more explanatory and not only items and more items for ppl to come back.

Packs and packs!!! for everyone!!

The idea is really good, I love it, but it is not well executed (is only my opinion)

Kisses for everyone o_O
    Mar 14, 2019
    Well, to be honest im confused. I dont know if my reward is what I found on my inventory when I created the character, if I have to send a ticket to claim more of them (as colour of boxes doesnt match in game and launcher), if I need to go dimensional merchant, or just wait to get them automatically xD

11. Delray Misfit

Delray Misfit User

You need to claim the items in via 4app and then pick them up at the dimensional merchant in town.

The boxes that you get when you create a new character are Newbie Reward boxes and are very different from the Returning Hero packs.