1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. event offer forum forum forum

About a new fresh server ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Char1y, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Char1y

Char1y User

Dear Innova i am an american classic citizen and i am here to proclaim that it is dying hardly day by day 80% of all top cp's already left and ppl keep leaving further. So if you decide to make a new classic server right now you would multiply your profits tenfolds! And the situation with american servers doesnt look any promising only further decrease in online / game content and as a result more ppl leave... and with all that if new eu classic emerge it will attract a huge audience as so many people right are searching where to play their favourite game and could not find a suitable place. I am a member of discord group of my previous cp and every day they discuss how great would that be if a new classic opens etc. Right now is like never before the best time to make a new shot and open another eu classic. Think of that!

Newplayer and diMiTr1 like this.
  2. Emeli

Emeli User

I'm sorry to ask but why don't you join Skelth? I don't see any benefit from a new server.

You have every thing you need on Skelth:
    - Armor and Weapons are cheap
    - You have all the space you need [for xp/ raid/ farm / craft / ...]
    - You can join an existing Clan that have a lot of passiv skill
    - Help from nice player

Yolai, Troy and Ion16 like this.
  3. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

they want to start a new server so they fail to be someone on the fresh start and leave 5 weeks after.

If that’s not the reason, you should already started on skelth

Darkner, Yolai, Troy and 1 other person like this.
  4. UnlimitedUser

UnlimitedUser User

I recommend you to send this message to INNOVA support staff. You can't reach important people from INNOVA on forum. You find here only blind Skelth players who are mad, because players want new fixed server without corruption.

For current Skelth community:
    Keep your Skelth, no one takes this server from you guys. All we want is new and fixed server. Thats all. You already playing with minimum players on Skelth and new server can't affect current Skelth community, because who is staying on Skelth wants to play here. No reason for Skelth community to leave their server even if new server is opened right? Logics by @Nimiriel

We just have to repeat themselves over and over again ... People are NOT interested in Skelth! Its reality so deal with it finally ... We all waited for too long to see if Skelth become place we all want to love, but reality is clear and server is worse and worse with every new day.

PS: For @Nimiriel Yes! I am again bored in the work :)

5. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

So, what exactly is wrong with Skelth? What's so bad in it?

6. Leckter

Leckter User

It has been corrupted by russians, RMT etc of course !
    And as everyone with smallest common sense knows, this happened only on Skelth only, only in this only server.
    Did I say "only" enough ?
    If only... :D

The worst, is that he is right, the best would be to open a new server to merge it later... Because monkeys think new is great, and skelth is bad. And you know, you can hardly educate monkeys enough to change their primal instinct...

Darkner, Yolai and Troy like this.
  7. DeadlyArcher

DeadlyArcher User

RMT is everywhere :) summer is coming no point to open new server cuz a lot of ppl dont have time to play games in the summer :)

8. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

And as usual people forgot that new server bring same old farmers, who will play 24/7 to be on top of pve and pvp content.
    L2 players never learn, right?

Who want to play the game, just join Skelth and do what you like.

Darkner likes this.
  9. Suchy

Suchy User

Its easier than ever before on Skelth. We dont have PK / interrupting ppl that are running on low lvl places, you can farm here as well.

10. Char1y

Char1y User

I cant believe some one could not want a new server...

iBloodyHeart likes this.
  11. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

Skelth has seen normal amounts of RMT. Just as any other l2 Classic server, just like NA classic. When a NEW SERVER opens all the big bad RMT 24/7 parties come and do what they do. So if you want RMT free server, well Skelth is that server now.

For those that try to bring up the argument that "it is impossible to catch up to people playing here 3 years" - you are wrong. Skelth community are mostly casuals. New competitive party coming to Skelth can catch up to the player base in a matter of couple months both in levels and in equipment. For example lets take a look at a new RU OFF servers "Lilith" and "Anakim". Servers started not long ago. They were launched in the current patch as the 5 year old "Gran kain" server and people are already lvl 80+, with +16 weapons and +8 armor sets.

There is NOTHING, literally NOTHING stopping you from doing the same in Skelth. We have no big sides that control the raids and make it impossible to do low/high level content. We have no farmers that strictly control and keep you away from any kind of content with PK characters. All you need to do - is play! The kind of environment our server is in NOW, you won't be able to find in any other server, and for SURE not in a newly opened server with all the RMT people coming to take your exp spots, your raids, your clan halls, your castles etc.

And all that is ONLY the community being the way it is. The way server is managed now is also great for new / or old coming back players. You get a bunch of stuff that will make your grind easier until you get on your feet. Free armors, free exp boosters, free Subscriptions. Like what the hell are you even on about with this non stop begging for new server. No new server will be as good as Skelth is NOW.

Even epics are not contested LOL. 1 party of players that know what they're doing could be farming epics rn...

Stop being sorry for yourself and start grinding.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  12. DapperBae

DapperBae User

I am NA player who moved here 2 weeks ago. If you think RMT is bad in Skelth, then you should see NA bot-fest-adena-spam.

Like Tetsu said, any mmo game with sufficient amount of player base will have some sort of RMT. Look at World of Warcraft where most of the good items are even "Bind to pick up" which means untradable after pick up. You are still able to buy gold/account very easily online.

I understand how one might feel that Skelth are dominated by higher level players. But those players do recruit newer players too. I have already joined one of the big alliances in Skelth and made friends who can over buff me when they are avaliable.

Why do you think a new server will be free of RMT and Russians? Especially if you think new server will attract alot of players.

The population of Skelth has been good imo. And it has even been increasing in the last 2 weeks since I have been here.

Troy likes this.
  13. xForce

xForce User

so you want new server to be farmed by russians, 5months later you could not reach your dreams and open this same topic again asking for new server so that once more you could try to make your dreams come true emh

1Shadow9Fists and Troy like this.
  14. Constance9

Constance9 User

Hey,

next time please use normal thread title and stay away from the RMT stuff.

Ty.

15. Char1y

Char1y User

Constance9 bro how about to deliver this message to other admins ? :D
    They should really think about all the profits they can make right now on that leaving boom in NA...
    If they open a new EU serv it would be opening of the year for sure because some many people will arrive to compete!

16. Emeli

Emeli User

I'm sorry but you still did not say why you don't want join Skelth?

17. TigrisOfSouls

TigrisOfSouls User

Imo both are valid options.
    Skelth is nice but the only way to obtain way more ppl is a new server (sadly).
    We all know that a new server would probably have ALOT of ppl from NA and some other players waiting for a new retail.

We'll be playing Skelth and If a new server opens...well, perhaps we will give it a try.
    One thing for sure, server quality is 10 out of 10.

diMiTr1 likes this.
  18. Char1y

Char1y User

Mar 14, 2019
    Ofc bro! This is the main reason! New server + top quality of game + all the starting rush + competition + all the epic excitement it brings all together... How can a lineage player not wish something like that ? I dont know...
    Mar 14, 2019
    How am i better to say that... I play classic for 4 years and i always competed at a very decent level being in at least top 5-6 parties on server. So to join Skelth after 3 years and have some space for grind / farm / epics / raids is just not the right thing for me ;D
    Hope you get me right)

19. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

You have a private server player mentality. Run in one server for 3 months and go next. Servers are not started for that reason or for those kind of players. There's plenty of competition in Skelth. Except not between levels 1-70. Which is to be expected in a 3 year old server. There's plenty of excitement to grind the end game content, to beat your opposition at farming Baium and Zaken etc etc.

L2 has more to offer than just pvp in Abandoned camp or Orc barracks. 3-4 months after the launch of new server you and the likes of you would quit, leaving it half deserted and Innova would still have to maintain now two half dead servers. Long term it's a disaster to open new server for a casual EU community.

There's enough space for you to grind / farm / epics / raids to catch up with the player base in a reasonable amount of time. Doesn't mean it's 100% free farm.

Troy likes this.
  20. kowadlo

kowadlo User

Skelth: low skilled EU population with not many farmers, very cheap items, easy to get to the top in several weeks
    New EU server: every single RU farmer will be there to get his part of the cake, all spots taken or closed by PKrs.

choose now.