1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. useful useful useful

About a new fresh server ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Char1y, Mar 14, 2019 at 12:39 AM.

1. Emeli

Emeli User

Well i play Lineage 2 since more then 15 years and this game was never a short term game. The last time i checked the main game is still grinding / farming [PVE] and pvp is only a small part aside from this two. :)
    Well you can accept the challenge / competition to catch up and create or be in one of the top parties here? Wouldn't this be even a higher challenge?

2. Constance9

Constance9 Moderator

Well, I am not Admin, CM/GM or part of Innova team, so if you want, you can share your feedback/suggestion through ticket or email (eu.support@4game.com).

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 9:47 PM
  3. ziggle

ziggle User

There is one demanding reason for not wanting a new server and that is because peeps will leave skelth to play on the new server, leaving skelth with even less players on it. So categorically that would be disastrous for skelth. No matter what your argument for the survival of skelth, it is based soley on that precise reason.

4. diMiTr1

diMiTr1 User

But maybe this is what we want :) Its clear now? Because you don't like idea of second server don't means, you have to flame new Innova customers and trying to change their mind at all cost. New server is salvage, but you guys are too st.pid to recognize this clear hint. Skelth is not interesting for players, so stop trying to offer old and smelly fish when people want fresh one. In the end they probably merge both servers and we finally find healthy place to play all together.

ziggle likes this.
  5. Suchy

Suchy User

Honestly all you will do is to merge new server with skelth in 6month due to no live players. Nobody want a surprise, or to lose ch/nickname/whatever.
    Just stop. Thats it

Omegashin and Troy like this.
  6. kowadlo

kowadlo User

I am big fan of new server. People will be hyped, start there, after 6 months most of them quit because of farmers and it will be merged with skleth = new ppl for skelth. IZI.
    they had several new RU servers and it was always like i said.

diMiTr1 likes this.
  7. PiktasKeksas

PiktasKeksas User

ru servers merge only the servers that was opened at the same time. So if they open new eu server they wont merge it with skelth

8. Emeli

Emeli User

Exactly what happened to Ramona too Core and in the end more player left because of this.

The only argument for a new server i see posted here is that many want the competition against RMT or Bots to show up. But there is no point in this since you can better show up if you start on Skelth and compete against the old players.

Well @Tetsujin is 100% correct and there is no argument against it.

9. diMiTr1

diMiTr1 User

Ramona was unwanted server. No one wished for new L2 GOD server (old and even new players). People actually abused INNOVA project to open new L2 GOD server Ramona and result was what happened. INNOVA this time open this server only to get more cash, but L2 Classic is different story. Players actually want new and fresh server and only few Skelthians are trying to protect their business. No matter how many times we say it ... You will never listen. People are not interested in Skelth. Its the same like you trying to compare communism and democracy ... No one is interested in communism anymore, so "STOP" telling us that new L2 Classic server is bad for everyone!

10. Lorin2

Lorin2 User

Please, stop lying and talking ********!

11. Yahad

Yahad User

Lies..

When people realize the server is growing, big sides will show up, like it happened last time.
    When theres possibility of earning money, people will lock your 'growth' if that results in more money.

The idea is pretty and everything, but it doesnt work.
    Its just an cascade effect, it happened before, theres no reason to happen differently now.

12. diMiTr1

diMiTr1 User

Its reality and you are the one who is lying. Where are new players? Where are new alliances? Situation is worse and worse, but as I said before ... You guys are blind and you are trying to safe sinking boat and refusing to admit defeat. I will admit that I lied if you can prove me, that hundreds of new and old players joined Skelth in last month, but you can't! Server is not interesting even for players who left NA Classic, because before they left, they sold everything. Wanna example? Look at someone like Ginto, Kriza, Pufa and others. You can't argue with me, because you are the one who is lying to protect your little world. You should finally learn your lesson. After so many years, we all hope Skelth will become more populated, but there is not a chance anymore, so deal with it! You spent thousands of euro on pixels and now you are mad, cuz you have everything, but no one to play against. :)

Ydwros and ziggle like this.
  13. Yahad

Yahad User

14. xForce

xForce User

newest alliance what made last few days was between united+magic (who is 4cp strong new players)

15. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

Yeah, out of thin air big bad people will come back. Cool story bro.
    And yes if the server would start growing big sides would show up. You would be part of those "big sides", cuz for the big sides to form, you kinda need a lot of people...

Go on Skelth discord if you need any kind of proof. There's a good amount of NA refugees in Skelth already starting from 0. Doing raids every day, inviting everyone to join for free exp. And there's a bunch of old players coming back from NA, reviving their old CPs. So yeah, maybe not HUNDREDS of new/old people are back, but there's quite a bit, and they're all happy as far as I know.
    [​IMG]

People like Ginto ir Kriza aren't coming back to Skelth not because Skelth is not interesting to them anymore. Lineage 2 is not interesting to them anymore. They don't play l2 period. So stop spreading this bs ok? Thnx.

Ye, there's like at least 2 clans full of completely new people that are closing in to 7x range and they're here for a month or two. Not everyone is a cry baby :D

Here's an invite to Skelth discord https://discord.gg/9HhEzq

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 8:26 PM
    Ion16 and Troy like this.
  16. HundredBeasts

HundredBeasts User

It says i cant join in, somehow

[​IMG]

Suchy likes this.
  17. ziggle

ziggle User

I know! Let's have a new server and forget about the cry babies left on skelth

18. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

Okay, have fun in the new server :30:
    [​IMG]

Emeli likes this.
  19. Emeli

Emeli User

I think this is exactly what is happening now and the end will be the same if Innova gives in. Let us all hope that they learned from this mistake.

I'm sorry but what statistic do you have that this will be the case in 2 years?

There are still no arguments, just prose.

It is really interesting that people just spam the forum with "we want a new server" but if you ask them for arguments for this then they avoid this at all.

20. iBloodyHeart

iBloodyHeart User

They are on so high RMT level and they really need new "customers". A new server for them means that could ruin their "business" and they have to start from 0 again with a new server.

After NC West you are on 2nd place in liers top. I was playing on Skelth before Giran lauch, just came back after a while and was hard to farm in good spots. It's true but in that time the looping macro's were working but everytime you wanted to get in a better spot, imediately you get PK-ed by a high level char disconnected on spot with full buff. You can make money on Skelth ONLY if there is any farm event with good rewards and to sell the items to the old and rich players, else, you need VISA to buy adena. So, I gave my trust to Skelt 2 times till now and I already was dissapointed 2 times. How stupid you think I can be to believe same story again?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 12:45 AM