1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

About a new fresh server ?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Char1y, Mar 14, 2019.

1. CiotkaKlotka

CiotkaKlotka User

Yes! Yes! We need new server F2P + PA (+50-100% exp) ! Aden's like!

2. akaaWins

akaaWins User

You guys are saying that new server will be overcrowded with RMT as the old one was by russians/ukrainians.

I think you had no pleasure to meet greek CP's yet. On Giran they technically killed ALL the competition from russians and all other. Since most of them cashed out already, i think they would come here to do the same :D

3. Ydwros

Ydwros User

aouuuuuuuuaaaa

4. splashit

splashit User

:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao: u mean akalyptos cp? which was nobody in there and left server cuz he couldnt beat sk0fieldaz or wait maybe u talking about maze cp? which were nonfactors aswell .. after playing on giran for 6 months i'd to say , there was some RMT but when rune system came to it .. now u can feel the RMT :)

5. recka

recka User

old server > new server. ******* hate new servers no market no stuff to buy lvl up with **** items etc balabala

rmt is on every single server out there get over it.

Electroism and Vasto like this.
  6. ziggle

ziggle User

Well as it is these days who cares about a new server, we have a new game coming in the form of L2 essence.

7. DatScion

DatScion User

another random fanboy , love it

if it comes down to a new server , we wont play to have a healthy server ( like we did on Giran) , people like u want to be dominated

make urself a name before talking about others random

8. Kedicik_

Kedicik_ User

People may want a new server now but when players are gone they want merging the servers. This is what happening in the NA right now. Gludio Server is empty.

Keeping a well managed single server is more than enough.

9. Konvoko

Konvoko User

Time to New server or wipe..

10. Emeli

Emeli User

*eye roll*
    A new server or wipe would not change any thing.
    Linage 2 is and always was a long term game that needed planing and not only just who is the first on max level. This also means that pvp is a small part (even on max level with 100%) of the game and you need to farm, craft and work the market. Therefore stop crying and start playing.

11. Konvoko

Konvoko User

New server...wipe...go fast...se need New plaYers

12. Emeli

Emeli User

No this would only bring new players for a short time, sine this new players are not interested in a long term game.
    The only solution for this kind of players would be a server that get wiped every 6 month to a year.

Please start thinking long terms and i mean 3-5 years with this.

13. retrium

retrium User

I think the players looking for server for long time. Look on giran from nc soft, players left only then when ncshit put the total pay to win. I think new server like skelth even with premium accounts or subscription will be good for now. Now we can choice :

skelth - 200 online, old server
    giran - full of bots and pay to win
    private servers - not for long time

If somebody put server with subscription or shop only with costume and exp runes (etc) it can be very popular.
    But this can make only innova becaouse ncsoft show us what he can do it from this game :)

Edit: The best option its put server from 1.0 or 1.5 and make new cronicles for time to time

NewbieLul and iBloodyHeart like this.
  14. NewbieLul

NewbieLul User

ofc ppl are starved of good official l2 from 1.0 or 1.5 chronicle classic. NC made good attempt and guess what there were thousands of ppl that they had to open 2 new servs. just they made 2 mistakes free accounts= bots and 2nd mistake pay2win so all quit.
    And to these 2-3 haters who come to every new server thread to say whats wrong with skelth pls just go away with your moronic logics and almost 4 year server.

15. 555lut

555lut User

i think l2essence with new patch (death knights) will be good to open in europe.

16. retrium

retrium User

Maybe but a lot of ppl lf normal low rate serwer like classic from 1.0 to kamael in 2030 :)

17. yDweller

yDweller User

Its funny how people that was against opening new server, suddenly wants it now.

[​IMG]

Perhaps now it is too late

18. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

IF you say so.

19. !KniX

!KniX User

And so it goes on :)

20. @Dxcz

@Dxcz User

Give a new classic server already i swear to god even if pufa comes back i couldnt care less, na is fail new chronicles are fail give 1.5 and no kamalols for the love of god. See what your community wants.....