1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. event offer forum forum forum

Is this a first?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Delray Misfit, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Delray Misfit

Delray Misfit User

I'm wondering if this is a first for any chronicle / variation of Lineage 2. You can wear B grade at level 52, but need level ~72 to actually spoil the recipes for it. That's a huge gap of 20 levels and to my knowledge, there's never been such a huge gap before.

The reason that I'm pondering such a thing is because I have a BH level 63 that I like to play now and again and was spoiling some B grade recipes, collecting materials and making some adena via crafting the parts. I'm obviously going to adapt now but I'm wondering why the changes were necessary.

Most of the changes in the latest update can be rationalised, e.g necropolis drop reductions (re: bots/macro trains), higher level mobs deeper in LoA (more things for high levels to do) etc. But what is the reason for moving the spoils of recipes to mobs 8 to 12 levels higher?

This isn't just a by-product of increasing the mobs levels in LoA as some mobs that used to spoil recipes have had their drop tables removed altogether. Prime example is the spot outside the entrance to LoA. That was one of my favourite spoiling spots and probably still is the best spot for charcoal but they've reduced the mob density there by approx 1/3. Why? Dunno. Also, the drakes there that spoiled some doom boot and avadon circlet recipes now drop nothing. And by nothing I mean sweet FA, no trophies, no spoils and not even adena. Ah, but they probably changed them to x2 XP mobs like the Doom Knights etc. you might say. Well no, they are still x1 XP. They are basically trash mobs now.

So you have a decent area, not being abused as far as I'm aware which now has a mob reduction, which includes a reduction of Blood Queens (PoB mobs) and now has an additional trash mob in there. There was already the Cave Keeper that I avoided because who wants to spoil so many Divine Glove parts at level 60+?

This has not been a good change in my opinion, or even a change that needed to be made.

What are your thoughts on this. Was this change necessary? If so, what am I missing?

2. PiktasKeksas

PiktasKeksas User

agree. was about to make some adena and noticed that this spot is not as good as before. Any other ideas where we can spoil at this lvl? :D

3. TrusT

TrusT User

Agreed. They turned adena spots into not worth it at all spots now. And the levels at which you can get B grade is horrendous.
    Say I want to make an avadon robe set for my character. For the circlet recipe I would have to farm a level 78 monster and no other monster in game drops/spoils that recipe.
    https://l2wiki.com/classic/Recipe:_Avadon_Circlet_(60%)#Drop

4. Landryn

Landryn User

I have the same feelings, l2 again is going in wrong direction.. Im 67 spoil and i cant find some decent spoil to farm. Im feeling a bit useless at this lvl. Moreover I heard its even worse when u go higher..
    Mar 16, 2019
    I dont get it since we got s grades now, why we still have such gap in spoil drop of necessary keys/recs. I think that gap should be reduced with update we have had.

5. Emeli

Emeli User

I can not belive hat we still need https://l2wiki.com/classic/Cloth_Piece to unseal A-grade.

6. Lorin2

Lorin2 User

It is clear that many changes in the last update are stupid and harmful.
    I'm wonder are designers of this update are brainless, or they want to just destroy game?

7. xForce

xForce User

kinda agree, but these updates are made for f2p+p2w model like kr/tw/upcoming na and sadly since innova is only publisher they cannot modify game files for fit our business model w/o asking nc permission :(

Troy likes this.
  8. BLlZER

BLlZER User

They update their game to Korean population, innova is just a useless publisher.

I agree with you 100% but nothing will change.

9. BillyCarter

BillyCarter User

nothing you could not adapt to
    plenty of ways to make adena - casual projection of 30mil a week as lvl 55 spoiler with pp box
    its all about making projects ingame for the bigger bucks

but ive never ran into money problems ingame
    not that this is about money problems but the abundance of having adena just from spoil sales makes these topics irrelevant

10. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

L2 developers never knew how to balance things, they either make something OP af or broken af :6::68:

Troy likes this.
  11. PiktasKeksas

PiktasKeksas User

jesus i talk about 30kk a week? we made more then 30kk in ct in 4days . 30kk a week is nothing.
    just for info we are 51 and we already have b gr items for 3 chars. sets , weaps, runes. all who cry just dont know how to play this game

12. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

Is totally true that the nerf about lower areas is simply absurd,we should have more population not make it harder for new ppl as updates go on,less adena in CT,less mobs outside LOA and some trash mobs,i made a toon for fun after the update and i made so many less adena and simple drops than in the past.
    Putting spoils of B grade in devil's isle..dunno what to say.
    As someone said, this game is designed with ppl that become almost invincibile with p2w shop,we are poor weak real chars.

Is possible to have a topic with some criticism in this forum without some 11 years old coming out with "u cry,look what i did,noob"?
    And before u reply with "learn to play the game" again, jpg.PNG , but even if i know how to play this game,still this update is trash.

infelix and Lorin2 like this.
  13. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

Adena pls :40:

Mast3rplan likes this.