1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. useful useful useful

knight magic skills and spiritshots

Discussion in 'Game Bugs' started by Ombre de Lune, Mar 17, 2019 at 3:30 AM.

1. Ombre de Lune

Ombre de Lune User

I'm currently playing a shillien knight, and noticed something that doesn't seem right :

when i enter game, my weapon load a soulshot and a blessed spiritshot (that's what i use)

When i hit a mob in melee, i do additionnal damage, and the weapon loads a new soulshot. Everything is normal

When i use a magic skill, like drain life, or life leech, i have increased casting speed, i do additionnal damage... And the weapon doesn't load a new blessed spiritshot. and next spell, i still have the effects of a weapon loaded with a bsps, but it doesn't consume the loaded bsps, and the number of bsps in my inventory stay the same.

I did a few experiment, deactivated auto spiritshots, but weapon kept doing added damage with higher casting speed. To unload the weapon, i need to deactivate the auto spiritshot, the unequip the weapon, re equip it, then if i cast a new magic skill, i do it with normal casting speed and damage.If i reactivate the auto spiritshot loading, the weapon load a spiritshot... Then stay loaded without consuming spiritshots again.

To be honest, it saves me a lot of adenas since my spiritshots are never consumed, even though my weapon have the corresponding effect. But i have the feeling that it's not working as intended....

I'm level 41 and use C grade equipment, i had the problem both with temporary black samourai long sword duals, and with genuine sword of whispering death.