1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. EVENT news news forum forum useful

Lag spikes

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Vizard, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Vizard

Vizard User

Hi,
    I've been testing my connection after experiencing heavy lag spikes (around 0,5-1s. Sometimes even 2s delay). I'm from EU and my ping is always steady 40ms.
    Is there any way to reduce delay from input to server reaction? Frequently I end up dying because I can't manage to heal my box char in time or start autoattacking train I've been pulling after killing previous target (Vampiric proc).
    Funny is the fact that I'm experiencing internet lags when pulling larger trains and almost never in empty spaces. I have fiber connection 90Mb/s download and 40 upload.

I play 3 chars at the same time and I can tell that there's very big time difference between what happens on every screen. For example after pressing command to attack on main char nothing happens for 2 sec but on my box healer screen there's already some action going on (main attacking mobs). Maybe it's some kind of system error and not internet connection?
    My PC rig:
    -I5-4800
    -MSI GTX 970
    -16GB RAM
    -SSD
    -Win7 64 pro

Please, I need some answers. I can't say that the game is unplayable now, but it really annoys me, especially when I press the button for macro, nothing happens and then I try to repeat the action and everything is messed up - then I try to improvise and as a result I'm making it even worse.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  2. VaBybi

VaBybi User

just my random though.

Attached Files:

• opp.png
      opp.png
      File size:
      338.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Vizard

Vizard User

I have it turned off, because that way I can switch faster between 2 game clients.