1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

One more Lineage 2?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Artchem, Apr 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuryl2

Kuryl2 User

Yeah let's play 99% grind 1% pvp classic lineage 2 co much fun, wow. On most populated NA classic (giran) there is no such thing as "side", there is no pvp at all, only pve rmt festival atm. That's why innova won't open new garbage classic server, instead of that they will surely try open essence but yeah the p2w thing is strong in RU version and I'm afraid this rapidly lower online to something around core right now.

2. Dante___

Dante___ User

Ok, so let me explain.
    Free to play with skins and premium account or pay to play. Thats all!

Russian version of "ESSENCE" its just a joke.
    80% of players is mages or archers ( quess why).
    TOTAL pay2win! From lvl 1 to lvl 50 you can make around 50k aden, but dont worry, if you need adena you can buy from SHOP for REAL money C weapon +7 and sell it to vendor for 3kk!!!! etc..

If thats happen, and you make a europian version, please. I understand you make it for money, but make money for 1-2 mounth and let the project die by the pay2win elements is way too dumb.
    Make a project with normal donation system and make it for long run, i will gladly donate my money if im not forced to.

3. AnnoyingDiablo

AnnoyingDiablo User

Pay to play with max D or eventually C grade items in L2Store,but without ****ty boosted cloaks,puppets,talismans,gems,agations like russian one have.

4. Anjuna

Anjuna User

In Essence no dance,songs, all this extra things compensating it :)

5. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

l2store items compensate for something "else" lacking not dances and songs. :Devilish:

6. AnnoyingDiablo

AnnoyingDiablo User

Give back dances/songs as party buff and gave dancers/songers bow mastery :D:D:D

7. Hugo Biazzim

Hugo Biazzim User

L2 essence is a great idea to people that doesn`t have so many time to play one L2 hardcore.( NONLIFES) we`re not young anymore to stay 10 hours playing this.
    I think it`s a great idea to people like me that want to play solo just to get fun and some pvps..

and obviously free to play is not one great idea cause will be affect with p2w in store and 70% of population will be bots.

8. ziggle

ziggle User

It is definitely an exciting prospect the new game/server sounds and looks great, I know because I am checking up on a new p.c
    :=)

9. recka

recka User

l2 is old, all u guys want is old feeling.

go watch ur old *** movies cus l2 will never be anymore like it used to be, unless u get all the old people to go on a private c1 2 3 4 5 interlude w/e server retail will never give u what u want to see again.
    not l2 not l2 classic not l2essence, all of em are tickling ur old feelings and fun u had in the game but u wont find it anymore.

10. Monolitas

Monolitas User

Consider making one sub for both lineage 2 classic and essence. Restricting in game shop of course. Less p2w better it is. Otherwise free to play premium account. But please dont do too much p2w

11. Anjuna

Anjuna User

soooo are we gonna have Essence in EU or not? What is on project owners mind? players should know if there is something to wait, or we can just go to another server

12. ziggle

ziggle User

Good question indeed.

13. nonas

nonas User

RU Essence servers are sooo profitable, some speculate it grossed more money than whole classic up to this date.

So definitely there is atleast one EU server coming sooner or later and it should be f2p without a question with in game shop (just like RU)

14. turnON

turnON User

I'm here from day 1 i think 2 or 1 day before 24.12.2015 all l2 classic started

- in 2014 summer i've created l2 classic FB site ( current official FB site) and in April 2015 i gave this FAcebook site to innova (1k peoeple already in ) ( for those who didn't know who was behind this site and did promotions of this game 2014/15)
    now we have 5k+ people

+ we need New backup server prior to skelth and merge him within 1 year from start of fresh server . ( in order to have healthy population)
    - If you run Free to play model it can not be merged with skelth only if u keep XP items in shop to boost new server for merging faster.

L2 Essence servers - are not l2 and has nothing to do with this game - its just Solo road with automacro peopel who don't want waste much time in l2.
    I prefer for new L2 classic server promotion

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  15. Kuryl2

Kuryl2 User

Classic server dosen't work. They won't open any new one. Reason? Check new NA classic servers, it's full RMT&bots festival the same thing will happen with your new classic server and there is no solution to fix that.

16. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

Bots infest only free to play servers. Skelth never had a problem with bots because it's a subscription based server. So saying that there's no solution to that is very short sighted LUL

Troy likes this.
  17. Kuryl2

Kuryl2 User

Right comment to that is: "xD".

18. nonas

nonas User

I don't get why are you still talking about new l2 classic EU server.
    Essence is the most profitable type of server at the moment.
    It is also the best for those who has work, social life and ****. It has afk system, it has 1 acc restriction, it has the donate shop for those who needs boost.
    Not many these days have the time and dedication to play classic.
    Essence is happening and you all know it ;););)

VaBybi likes this.
  19. GooNy

GooNy User

I have no enough money for free-to-play sorry

20. Omegashin

Omegashin User

Teon was p2p and was full of botters
    May 13, 2019
    I think that Classic is better, but ofc for ppl like me with job and family, essence would be my only way to play again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.