1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. event offer forum forum forum

Constant game freezes plus disconnects

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Zymed, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Zymed

Zymed User

We are group of friends wanting to play/return (for some of us) to skelth. Issue is just one thing, 2 out of 4 of us are having major issues within the game.

For me it works fine just like it did when I played on skelth last year. The problem for my friends is as follows: they log-in to the game, and it MIGHT run smooth for a couple of seconds but, most of the time, freezes; character standing still, not reacting to movement (either by WASD or click to move) and all in all just like having 2k latency or so. And after a little bit the game freezes for them and one of them or all of them disconnects.

Me being on the side (with a working client) they server seems to respond to the fact that they are trying to move. They might seem a little laggy, but I do see them moving IE: to attack a wolf, while it doesn't happen on their own screen.

Our own thinking/troubleshooting:

- One of them (encountering the problem) did play on skelth last year with me, and had no problems back then on the same computer as of today.

- Pinged 4game.eu and was the same for all of us; between 30-50ms all around.

- Network should be fine, people with the problem having speedtests with 500/50Mbit connecting and up to 10ms to servers in own country.

- In general not having issues in other games, NAClassic Lineage 2 client, WoW, Division, CS:GO what ever the game might be.

I hope someone can be able to spot what our minds have been cracking on the latest couple of hours - we are empty of ideas at this point

Thanks in advance!

/praying

2. Ramondra

Ramondra User

Same problem her. For example - no chance to sell at RT - 3 or 4 disconnects per hour. Killing mobs is hard while freezing in action. I hit mobs and sometimes the mobs are dead - sometimes I am dead... This was the reason I quit L2 the first time. I hope that this problem will be solved soon, otherwise I will quit again.