1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

The new place for 40-ish spoilers after Secret of Empire Update

Discussion in 'L2 Guides Contest' started by Kikklala, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Kikklala

Kikklala User

I know this is not useful for high level players. This guide (tip) is especially for scavengers between level 40 and level 46.

For the just started spoilers, after their money trip from Ant Nest, they would be thinking about Blue Wolf set and DeadMan's Glory. However, the Stone of Purity was always a problem. Checking the l2wiki, if can be found the only mob under level 50 that can spoil SOP is Windsus in Giran area. And the population/desity of this kind of mob is so low comparing to the ants. The next target is Darklord, level 50 X5 mob in a 5-mob party. The next-- level 60+, either in party or multiple hp. All not good for scavengers in small party.

Now after Secret of Empire Update on Skelth server, we are having a new place/mob for level 40 scavengers to spoil SOP. Cheers! It is the Dungeon of Abyss, west wing (level 40 - 46).

Ok, I know there was no drop in the DoA before, but we updated. Now there is (only) one kind of mob having drops there: Wandering Dead of the Dungeon, the level 42 small dolls. This mob has super good drops and spoils. I would say, the quality of the drop and the quantity of adena drop of this mob is like level 60 mobs. It drops all B grade Helmets! And the spoil rate is pretty good: more than 20% for SOP and more than 20% for OriOre, plus almost 100% 1-7 coals. Dual box with a Elder, it easy to get 100+ SOP, 100+ OriOre and 800 coals in 1 hour. Besides I got 2 BW helmets in one week. Mobs are 1x hp, not social, not agro. The place is peaceful, nothing dangous. perfect for a very small party.

The only thing to be noticed is: it is a quest area. You have to have the quest to enter the dunguon and your quest item amount cannot reach 50.

Paljar and ooaris like this.
  2. VaBybi

VaBybi User

tried to delete your q items?

3. Kikklala

Kikklala User

Tried. Cannot be deleted

4. kowadlo

kowadlo User

remove quest maybe?

5. Kikklala

Kikklala User