1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. event offer forum forum forum

Lineage 2 Essence in Europe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeSade91, Apr 25, 2019.

1. DeSade91

DeSade91 User

Hello,im sure you all seen streams on twitch/youtube with Lineage 2 Essence content frm Russians,Asians..i talked with CM Artchem today,created petition and he is looking for results frm this petition... Subscribe all please and try to "force them" little bit to open EU official server also...

http://chng.it/FvN4LBBZ9k

2. Oscar

Oscar User

its more than sure they are already working on EU release, just wait.

GooNy likes this.
  3. RapkaV

RapkaV User

I don't want this s*** in EU....

Vasto, iBloodyHeart and Auracia like this.
  4. xlordtechno

xlordtechno User

Noone is gonna bother doing that random poll get outta here. Just open the server we are losing time.

Oscar likes this.
  5. GooNy

GooNy User

who cares about your poll
    L2e EU will come anyway

6. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

No point in opening the server if they're going to add the autoplay function.

There're obviously few loud people who get their kicks from botting, but majority of "normal" players will sooner or later realize that having a useless auto-playing window playing in background 24/7 is an absolute balloon and will quit. EU players =/= Korean/Russian players. Different mentalities.

7. Oscar

Oscar User

you make absolutely 0 sense with your "Different mentalities", Russian community is known for liking hardcore grind in l2, they are the reason looped macros were removed. Eu is just bunch of leftover casuals, obviously playing less than typical RU player so afk farm will come more handy here.

Yet essence in RU is more popular than classic ever was, getting nearly 20k players at peak on 4 servers, even after half will quit when hype is over its still great success and clearly shows where NC development will go.

Anax_ likes this.
  8. xlordtechno

xlordtechno User

People who argue the auto play come on its obvious that you worry noone will buy your bot programs anymore. We don't care.

9. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

I dont get the point..
    what is the meaning of a server where u have a char that autoplay?
    at this point is not more reasonable give already to the ppl from the beginning the things u could get by leaving your char playing alone hours and hours?is innova taking a % from electric companies?

10. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

After playing L2 for 12 years, the first thing that comes to my mind if you asked me what certain community is know for, for Russian community it's botting. Also:

Exactly this.

I don't mind the easy progress but the way it's done is just... Nonsense.

11. Anax_

Anax_ User

It's really simple to understand why they do it this way and not give you the gear and levels from the start. Cause they want you on the server for a longer time, even if you're not actively playing, you're still logged into the server. When somebody joins a server, they want to feel like it's populated, doesn't matter if that population is AFK or not it still feels more alive.

Also, even though progression is made through AFK farming, it's still progression that the player feels like he "earns".

12. Oscar

Oscar User

yet another nonsense. L2 Rus community was always few times bigger than EU so it was easy to hear about botters, but saying majority of them bots is pure generalization, you sounds biased here. You may try argue with that, but percent-wise EU have more people botting than on any RU server, thats mainly because for year(s) now this bot tool gets you autobanned there within ~3 days, isnt that shocking? :D it left me wondering why they don't do same here, but lets pretend its technical problems and not calculated move to sustain EU leftovers.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2019
  13. iBloodyHeart

iBloodyHeart User

This project is a big sh*t and I would like more a fresh classic server or even a subscription based GoD server with all items craftable/obtainable in the game. Before make a petition, I would recommend go on Russia, play few days there and then speak again if you like it enough to create a petition.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  14. CiotkaKlotka

CiotkaKlotka User

@iBloodyHeart

Please shut up. This project is not "bit sh*t" , its hope for people like me who work every day and want play few fours best game.

Omegashin and Oscar like this.
  15. VaBybi

VaBybi User

i would like to see this new server. But i hope people not forgeting thats its gonna be p2w with auto bot so who can donate and sit near pc 24/7 gonna dominate like hell in first couple days , and casuals same as was on classic gonna be behind so much that crying gonna beggin fast.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  16. iBloodyHeart

iBloodyHeart User

Trust me, it is! I already play afk on macro there....very boring...now downloading to play something else while macro working. And btw, all support classes are fu*ked up, by example healers get empowering echo as passive skill and MoH (Might of Heaven) became general nuke skill. Nobody looking for anything, is based to play on "single" system empowered by visa.

17. Oscar

Oscar User

and that's how its suppose to be, Essence is made to be played solo with optional clan activities, even party size will be deceased to 5 players in future updates.

18. DeSade91

DeSade91 User

it all depends how much EU Innova will change donation list..on RU donate is rly much,its much more p2w than f2p...C grade in donate(weapon +7,set +4),new currency L coins also in donate(800 L coins pack and 8000 L coins pack)...for L coins you can buy almost everything.. vitality,exp boosts,brooch jewels etc and there are only few L coins u can farm per day and with very bad drop rate(till lvl 40 its 160L coins per day u can farm and 41+lvl 300 per day)..on RU i already seen ppl with 250+kk adenas in inventory,they just bought L coins in donate and changed them to C weps which they sold to shop for 2,5kk each..for Adenas you can buy upgrading crystals for gear,so some Russians already have B weapons +11,b Jwls +7 etc...Im totally hyped for this new chronicle,but on EU version they muss make some changes if they wanna have ppl on Essence servers

19. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

I didn't try yet this L2 essence. For me, it looks like they imported mechanics/features from mobile games : auto pve farm, making all classes dps, this shop to speed up progress.

Thus "auto bot" is good to make people stay and not getting hindering so much with progression/farm. It's not going to replace someone who is alive.

20. iCyxx

iCyxx User

#MakeLineageGreateAgain !