1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

Lineage 2 Essence in Europe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeSade91, Apr 25, 2019.

1. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

let’s call it Lineage2 Essence but just make a totally new game based on Lineage2 scenario

2. DatScion

DatScion User

It's OK, pretty hard p2w shop , also very unbalanced ( would get c grade at lvl 80 by just grinding)

Hardcore l2 fans won't like it that much, but there is alot of solo players that wanna spend 20€ get quick lvls and pvp instant (Mostly against bots tho) just for the nostalgia

If you plan to test it on ru, feel free to contact me for Infos

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    Anax_ and infelix like this.
  3. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Lineage 2 Essence is already up and running on Russian innovation. 4 servers with color names which are full all the time (about 5.5k people per server), so I would say it seems to be more interesting than NCWest classic :)

4. DatScion

DatScion User

please read my actual post before quoting me :p @akaaWins

5. Ydwros

Ydwros User

Regarding Rus / Chinese / Korean Mentalities is 100% checked that most of these videogame populations find amusment only in winning and they don't mind if they cheat to succeed, i don't talk only about L2, I have reported maaaaaaaaany times in maaaaaaaaaany games people who cheat and the majority of them are from those three regions. Also, most cheating tool's users are Russians, just talking about mentalities.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2019
  6. SK111

SK111 User

Don't get me wrong but L2 essence it's like a private server with macro and the l2 store on top of it.
    First of all lets be honest. If you donate something you don't get anything in return. It's a donation.
    If you are buying something and someone else is selling that something, you pay for the item and you receive the item
    that's a sell, not a donation.
    L2, since 2014 isn't for donators nor for buyers because ncsoft insn't selling anything but the chance to get something.
    Innova l2 classic skelth imho it's the optimum for the nostalgic players
    hard grind no l2 store at all
    the only thing wrong in skelth is that they removed the macro system
    How a player with two accounts who is pretty new in skelth is supposed to lvl up to 70+ without the macro system?
    Just bring back the macro in skelth using the essence system.

About the cheating mentality
    Yeah chinese and russian do cheat more often spending 24/h online with account sharing, so they cheat using time.
    NA players do cheat using the sheer amount of money of an infinity wallet=plafond no limit= you can buy a skyscraper
    in NY with that card, so na players cheat using $

About the L2 Essence ru servers.
    Someone wrote it already. There are kids that want to try something new. They are just like locust.
    From something to something else the next month.

About the L2 essence stream.
    Since 2 mods did a stream it's pretty obivious essence is coming on innova eu.
    Good luck with that.
    I will be on skelth.

7. Ydwros

Ydwros User

Guys, common now, Skelth is Skelth and I truly believe all who are here still probably will stay around no matter what, is the truest of all the "classics".. Now if Essence supports automatic grind etc etc,, is it for good or bad.. i believe all can play Essence automatic while play Skelth active.. so we have both.. no?

8. Jad o

Jad o User

Essence is a short-term cash grab. They lost a chance to get all the players from NA by not reacting to the situation quickly and releasing a new classic server that could later be merged with Skelth.

Skelth's only hope for a population recovery really is a new server that would be merged a year later or so.

Essence is boring, full pay to win, will be fun for 1-2 months and innova will make lots of money but it won't do any good beyond that. I would rather play on skelth even if I was the last player left. Playing essence just doesn't feel like the same, after trying it on ru servers.

enereS likes this.
  9. MrLebowski

MrLebowski User

Love that comments about Essence from ppl from skeleth in gear from Pufa and Syndicate shop and talking about P2W xD
    I prefer to buy in l2Store and Help Server and Dev's instead giving a money lazy bot-farmers who ruin game instead find a job IRL.

+10 for Essence Project ;)

10. PiktasKeksas

PiktasKeksas User

essence where u can get 2kk l coins for free due to bugs

11. xHaseo

xHaseo User

We have no idea yet on how the server will be. We know about the KR and the RU version...we cannot know what will be for us. Maybe knowing how p2w the game is, somethings will change in our version. Maybe less p2w items. Maybe lower prices to make it "easy" for everyone to spend some money. Maybe they will give us some free items.

But one thing seems to be 'easy to understand'. You farm this L coins and with L coins you can get p2w items? 'cause if this is the case, the difference between those who spend lots of moneys and those who don't, it's just the "time" required to hit end-game. If you donate you will get it in, example, 5 days, if i play w/o donating, i'll get there in 30 days. Then i'll ignore the p2w abusers and focus on standing against the "f2p" users, and eventually i'll get to a point where i can fight and outstand even the p2w abusers.

This is pretty much how it worked on Live version...even if i had TW/Seraph i could still win against PVP items. Even if my set was +6 i could beat +10 sets. Indeed, some "gaps" are unbridgeable but, you know...quality > quantity.

Let's wait and see what OUR version will get, useless to cry and get mad now that we have 0 infos about the EU version of the essence.

12. Captive7

Captive7 User

GoD = P2w but classes no balance is only feoh/yul/dagger

Classic Mode p2w all classes balance this l2 essence is for ppl no have time for farm like 10h per day and make pvp/pve with any classes.

example Tyrr Duelist on God and Duelist on classic in olys.

Sry for weak english ;)

13. DeSade91

DeSade91 User

yes,but still depends what you can buy in L2Store...on RU version l2store is rly much overpowered...if they will put same op store to EU version,there will be only few ppl playing...many russians already quit this essence cause of this donate..hope EU will not make same mistake....i prefer P2P model much more than P2W(which russians are using now)

14. ZeusW

ZeusW User

Agreed, on RU servers l2store has very big effect, if it would be possible to make p2p version of that without l2store it wouild be much better and server would last much longer bringing more joy to every player, and passive stable income to NCSOFT/Innova.

15. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

L2 essense type of server is the most garbage type of l2 that has ever existed , it feels like playing cookie clicker but with l2 skin.

16. Oscar

Oscar User

Classic NA just added bot macro and 1 click class quests in last update, taken directly from essence version. You better start to like it, cuz innova will be also hit with these changes soon LUL

17. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

The macro and the global teleport during combat as well.