1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. event offer forum forum forum

OFFER Packs for effective leveling up

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Artchem, May 15, 2019.

1. Artchem

Artchem Innova Group

[​IMG]

The Web Store product range was changed only for the period of x2 event. New packs were added in order to help you in leveling up of a character. Also, don't forget to pick up the free pack!
    Go check the 4game app and grab your packs!

Packs will be removed from Web Store on May 29 (09:00 CEST).
    All items obtained from the packs will be retained after the end of the promotion.

Check out the FREE pack!

[​IMG]

And here are some useful packs at a symbolic price!
    Some of them are limited to 1 per account (listed in the tables) while some are not!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Agathion Matryoshka's appearance and details are available on L2 Wiki: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Agathion_Matryoshka
    Go exp! The season of sleepless nights has begun! ;)

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  2. Paljar

Paljar User

please no... dont kill skelth :(

3. Yquan

Yquan User

Keyword "symbolic", proceeds to add a 30 euro pack.

4. Copeland

Copeland User

The special fruit are the only OP thing. The good rune pack, 2 of them are 1-75 only.

The only thing that worries me, is if Innova make 10,000 euros off this event, are they going to get greedy and make it permanent?

40 euro for the 2 good packs x 200 players is 8,000 already.

And then whoever is willing to pay 0.33 euro for each special fruit and 4 euro of 2 hrs of +50% exp.

We shall see.

5. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

Mah..
    If u want to help the farming,dont put fruits and tranformation that will be used for pvp,now we can have a random time, depending on how many "simbolic price" will be payed, of pvp against ppl in permafruit/transformation
    If u need money,make a better server,a new server or whatever u want but dont slowly start with this little garbage.

6. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

I don"t see the 10 euro pack in the shop :(

7. xForce

xForce User

well i mean you been all this time able to buy permafruits and nobody was crying about it, dunno how this promo is like NO NO NO

8. Paljar

Paljar User

For me its very obvious that the right thing to do is to completely remove fruits (and the angel buff that give 5%hp/mp) from skelth. fruits are designed as a p2w product and they dont belong to a subscription based classic server.
    While doing so could also remove melodies, transformations and other nonsense.

1. Fruits are unnecesary.
    -If you cant pve without fruits, then maybe its an idea to invite active support to your party and if its still to hard in that case, then your party is to weak or the hunting zone to hard for your party setup.
    -For pvp fruit is even more unnecesary, since your enemies will also not use fruit if they dont exist so that evens out.

2. Fruits are annoying
    -Every day you need to start kill 30 mobs before you might get in the situation of wanting an xp or stat boost
    -Then you either forget to use your fruit or wait for a better moment to use it
    -at the end of the day you realise you forgot to use your fruit and use it just before logging of so atleast you have fruit buff while killing the 20 mobs for the next fruit the following day...
    -not to mention you need to complete (not delog) 1 olympiad match every 2 weeks so you have a second fruit for siege.

3. Fruits are p2w
    -with the introduction of fruits in the shop some time ago, players that are willing to pay more then just subscription can have unlimited fruits. I think the majority of skelth players choose skelth as their daily server to play on because skelth is a subscription based server.
    Having stuff in the skelth store that impacts gameplay counters your number 1 selling point of skelth accounts. When ppl think about skelth, they think about the server that is not p2w and does not have bots. Those are the strong points of skelth that innova should embrace. By introducing p2w elements in the store, skelth will slowly lose its uniqueness and with that its loyal players.

9. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

Well i never look at the shop,if u could buy them by some time already it just comes to my point.
    If u like that the more one pays the more advantages he has there are better server than Skelth for this.
    We pay a sub so we expect to have not even a little p2w item.

10. xForce

xForce User

well thanks to fruits, we are somewhat able to do this "content" what they keep giving us... like killing real baium would not be doable w/o fruits

only ppl i know who buys those fruits are guys with box titan and using them one bosses, since pvp is so dead u really dont even run out of fruits even if used on all pvp

11. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

you dont need fruits to kill baium, just zerg stronger

12. xForce

xForce User

true or more drivers and rice farmers

13. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

Stop QQin and live with this 30 euros in shop stuffs we use to buy once per 12 months.

Who wants can use them for PVE , who wants can use them for PVP.

For me, this x2 event and those Fruits are the best thing so far, since "Classic"is free 2 play model ( f2p) with ingame shop. Like in Korea, like in USA.

We play Pay 2 Play model ( p2p) in which you dont have all the OP things in shop. Thats mean we will not see soon the content we get released as IT , as Fintezza , as original Antharas and etc.

My point is :

Those fruits , x2 exp events and everything is maded to help the community to grow up without using ingame shop , like buying temporary epics , or save enchants , or aghations , or hats , or jwls or cloaks .

So calm down, gather 30-40 euros and boost your gameplay in any direction you want PVP/PVE.
    The prices and the packs are ok.
    You give your money and you know exactly what you will get.

In the f2p model with ingame shop, you drop tons of money and in the end you can get nothing, because you failed enchanting 15 cloaks , hats and stuffs.

infelix likes this.
  14. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

Since we pay the sub,i dont want item to buy for 30 euros in shop.
    If 30 euros or 10 euros or 5 euros for this shop items is less than what you pay in a f2p model who cares?

p2p model = no items that makes stronger ppl that pay more,thats all,even if is only a fruit or whatever.

15. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

if you can find better game, with less donation than here, i'll be glad for you.
    For me after 80 lvl, there is no other way to progress if i dont buy those fruits. ( I dont have 20 000 hours to lvl up )