1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. EVENT news news event forum forum useful

Q about Skelth(from NC-Giran)

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by uudishimulik, May 17, 2019.

1. uudishimulik

uudishimulik User

Hello,
    I played L2 since C4 and stopped with GoD and when i found out a month ago that there is classic L2 which is aimed to be like it was in the old days when it was hard to level and get items etc i obv wanted to play again and the reason i chose NCsofts server was simply bcs Skelth is an old server and Giran was a fresh one.
    Now they updated the game to secret of the empire patch and they srsly fcked it up...it aint what its advertised so i have few questions about Skelth
    1)is there macro loop?
    2)is there autohunting?
    3)is there a global teleporting system that makse gk old geezers and u can tp even mid combat(even in karma mode)
    4)are there still grades or can a lvl 1 char use A grade equipment with no penalties what so ever?
    even if there is a rumore about such things coming let me know. would be much appreciated. Dont want to wast time farming up useless characters.
    Thank you for your attention!

2. Electroism

Electroism User

1. No
    2.No
    3. No
    4. Yes there are still grades. I don't know about penilty.
    Future plan is unknown. So far though based on patches we are following korea lineage 2 road with slight modifications.
    There is a newbie gift box for new players level 1 It gives you top c grade armor and weapons 30 days and a 1-39 exp boost for 5 days.
    But if you want to level classic style than don't use the gift box.
    Ive been on this server for a week now and loving it. Lucky I was able to avoid ncsoft fiasco.
    Tip. Everyone is at monster derby selselling stuff. None in town and so far no bots in sight. It feels a bit lonely but I like it. Join th official discord everyone is on there and I've bee. Seeing more and more new players coming in.

Artchem likes this.
  3. iBloodyHeart

iBloodyHeart User

He is right! Almost all server waiting in MRT to sell items and cash out and the map is clear...only mobs. Also, most of time you will see party matching empty and there are some rumors that if you shout in town that you are looking for party, you can even be invited (I would play lotto after this to force my luck :p).
    There were some brave people that came from Giran and started to stream their progress on Skelth but in the end they finished on silence.

Players/sellers from Skelth will ALWAYS invite you to play and spend some money, they have everything for every wallet.

Let's hope that when Kamael update will come, a new server will start or due to new class a lot of people will rejoin server to play.

4. Electroism

Electroism User

I doubt there will be a new server but I am hoping more people giving Skelth a chance. Yeah for Kamael and new classes it will be a lot of rerolling or those who have been waiting for them.

5. iBloodyHeart

iBloodyHeart User

I'm one of the crowd that hopes that a new server will be lauched and that thinks that Skelth had enough chances.

6. Electroism

Electroism User

I wouldn't mind a new server for Kamael update BUT I think if they were to plan that, it would need to be merge later maybe within a year or 2? It would be a healthier population wise.

7. iBloodyHeart

iBloodyHeart User

Here I am agree with you...my CP is in "waiting mode" anyway :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

8. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

Havent you learn your lesson guys ?

New server means alll the RMT guys will shows up untill the adena has high price.

All of you hoping for a new server, because they think : "This time ill do it better, ill be pro and ill be #1"

But in fact this doesnt happen, just because l2 now is bussiness model game.

You will get your new server, first 2 months there will be 4k online ( 2k bots ).
    In the end of 2nd month, these 2 k botters will get bann, so 80% of the CPs will be ruined just because there is no DDs to fill up the Partyes. Then russian RMT zerg will take a lead, you will not be able to see any content , more than Formors out of ivory tower, and voala in less then 60 days you will have 400 online again.

Thats what happens on every single server that opens in last 3-4 years.

Why you think a new server would be different this time ? Give your point of view and state.

The servers nowadays are not for the players ( players are here for fun, casually playing , relaxin after work) Those players are not bringin any profit to the server.

The players that brings profit to the server are the players who pays subs on 20-30 accs, that are keep their boxes afk farm n the necropolises 24/7. That are selling adena to the random players,

I though that after Pufa quit, server will get better. But actually MDT market died. Nobody was buying anything, shops was staying with same items for months.

Good some other sellers shows up, so ppl start buying adena so they can afford buying items.

Dont undrstand me wrong, i hate RMT players. But i'm realist ( playing l2 for more than 15 years ) and i know a new server will not change anything, except maybe first 40 days , because everybody will give a chance to the new server hoping for better times. But where are the people , there are the RMT players, there are the botters and etc.

So give chance to skelth, and stop buying RMT. :)
    If nobody buy adena, RMT will dies. But as i see for the moment RMT msgs increases at MDT on daily basis.

Leckter likes this.