1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. contest forum forum forum

Price is far to high..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Traygard, May 19, 2019.

1. Traygard

Traygard User

The price of this game per month is killing it, I mean 25 Euro for 3 months, and as most players need 2 chars that's 50 Euro.

Sorry but you have to be joking.

2. Paljar

Paljar User

Did you know the average gaming pc, turned on 8 hours/day, costs more electricity to run as you pay for the game subscription?

200 watt * 8 hours * 90 days = 144 kWh/3 months

with a price of €0,18 each kWh, that is €25,92 euro/3months spend on electricity.

3. GooNy

GooNy User

so its €50 / 3 months to play lineage :Cry:

Paljar likes this.
  4. Electroism

Electroism User

People spend way more money ($12-$20 USD a ticket plus some food) going to watch a 1 1/2 hour - 2 hour movie. Do that every 2 weeks that is $24-$40) a month. Paying for 2 or even 3 accounts is far cheaper and longer enjoyment of time compared to a movie, hitting the clubs, or buy alcohol to drink every Saturday Night.

By the way NA Classic server yes it may be free and unlimited accounts. But to get BETTER drops,adena,EXP boost, and stuff you need to pay monthly to get VIP 4 to make it even worth. Look at it now. Many players are leaving thanks to what NA NCwest did to the game.

5. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Droprate in NA was fine without vip, it only failed because NC didnt ban adrenaline users.

6. Traygard

Traygard User

Given the dog **** state of the game and it's age, I'd say it was well over priced FANBOY..
    May 20, 2019
    Thanks for the meter reading but seen how empty the servers are ?

7. xForce

xForce User

true, they should give us money to play...
    but then again 6,6euro one acc per month aint that bad for enjoyment it brings

8. goduole

goduole User

If u cant spend 25/50eu per 3 month for smth what u like, u doing smth wrong with ur life rly :D

Abstinence and infelix like this.
  9. Traygard

Traygard User

It's not about the money per se, it's about how much something is worth and that's why the servers are empty.. I can see i'm wasting my time.

yDweller likes this.
  10. yDweller

yDweller User

Comparing a problem with another problem doesnt solve anything

11. Suchy

Suchy User

1) ppl in eu dont use $
    2) ppl in eu dont even use € in all countries
    3) price didnt rise since start but everything else did ( bread, jam and apples)

12. Jad o

Jad o User

It's true that price is way too high. Subscriptions costs only about 1/3rd the price for russian region and the service is better, or at the very least the same.

10 euro is the price for premiun subscription based mmo's, while you could argue that classic was new in 2015, charging 10 euros per account in 2019, while at the same time nerfing adena drops and limiting farming abilities in the game doesn't make sense. You can't do anything with just 1 account in this game especially on a deserted server, most players need minimum 3-4. Price should absolutely go down.

maniek likes this.
  13. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

i'm ok with 10 euro price.
    It seems you havent playing another servers.

For example RU server is 5 euro per month. Well , from 12-15 k ppl on all 3-4 srvs - 10 k are botters.
    NA server is free to play. The bottters there i dont even want to comment.

EU Is always have been free of bo ts compared with other servers.

So if you want server free of bots , you gonna play 10 euro per month.

If you want cheaper or free server, there is enough options also. Just you have to decide you want cheap server with alot of bots, or expensive with less bots.

14. Traygard

Traygard User

It's easy to control bots on an empty server. Thats really not a selling point.

15. ziggle

ziggle User

I understand 4game is a platform for skelth only. Peeps have invested their life and soul into this server and nothing must impede it's success. Just get over it and pay the dues skin flint or hop it to hello kitty server.

16. VaBybi

VaBybi User

or just open essence server , its f2p and everyone have bot. Best solution.

ziggle likes this.
  17. Traygard

Traygard User

It has nothing at all to do with being a 'skin flint' and the server could be great with just a few small changes, one being the price. They would infact make more money if more people was to play even with the price being lowered. Then like I said wasting my time here.

18. ziggle

ziggle User

1st off I was pulling your leg about being tight and I am a cat lol. Thing is I am right about the Sketh players and those helping run it on here and discord! their psychology, they don't want a few changes being suggested by a random peeps popping on the forum or most likely by anyone, it's like spitting in their eye, the cost of subs is what it is, it does fluctuate a little and if loads of peeps suddenly subscribed then maybe that would evaluate on the current subs, i am like you wasting my time on here! I don't play either, i would like to see l2 essence server but that might like i mentioned would impede upon skelth! So it's best to leave these guys to play here on skelth doing what they love, let them off with it and i don't blame them for 1 second sticking to their guns on it.

19. SK111

SK111 User

Really? What kind of business can you run if you spend money to run the servers, to pay the employees but you don't get
    anything in return.

Drop rate on an na classic server it's like 1/5 compared to skelth.
    As someone said you need to be at least vip IV to get the same drop rate you get on skelth
    +
    don't forget the dragon pendant and all the **** is coming
    +
    don't forget the u.s. bill on loot boxes
    +
    don't forget the korea investigation team on loot boxes
    or
    bye bye l2 na (it has to be fun to spend 5 years leveling a toon just to see it wiped out)

ziggle likes this.
  20. GooNy

GooNy User

Nice math
    Droprate = 1/5 of Skelth = 20%
    VIP 4 = +50% droprate = x1.5 multiplier
    20% * 1.5 = 30%
    So even with VIP 4 u have much less adena / drop