1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. EVENT news news forum forum useful

Events of June 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Artchem, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Artchem

Artchem Community manager Innova Group

[​IMG]

Each of these points will be described in a more detailed way in a separate topic at the moment of the release.

EventDateDescription
    Craft ContestJune 4th ~ 24th If you like to craft items not only in the game, but you love to create something with your hand in real life too, so the contest is for you.
    Event "Red Libra Squad"June 13th ~ July 3ndExperienced Red Libra merchants have traveled around the world and have a lot of stories to tell and a lot of interesting goods and tasks to offer.
    Contest "How I met them"June 14th ~ 24th We can't give you the details right now, but a participant has to remember the coolest and the craziest meetings with his/her party- or clan-members. Try to find photos at your archive and check the forum on 14th of June to find out details.
    *There isn't information about future offers.
    **Some of the events might be rescheduled or even cancelled without prior notice.
    ***The calendаr will not be posted anymore in case of negative feedback.

:46:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    Yolai and infelix like this.
  2. CDVM

CDVM User

too many real life events, if we had a life we would not be playing L2, more ingame events pls pl0x

haiduk, Monolitas and Troy like this.
  3. MainOrc

MainOrc User

As a new player, these type of real-life events are disappointing.

New players struggle to make adena in the game, and to get a good weapon to allow you to farm properly is a hard goal to reach. To create new characters continuously to farm with the newbie gear is counter-productive and it becomes soul-crushing after a while.
    I have three accounts, and for the past 3 months or more, I've been grinding like crazy to make end's meat. If it weren't for the pumpkin event, which gave me some useful items to sell, I wouldn't have lasted so long.

Without a farming event, it's hard for new players to advance in the game (I'm not even talking about competing with higher chars) and get hooked on still playing. Not to mention that the second class quests are a pain in the behind and it takes time to complete them and so on. I would prefer being able to buy the 3 markers rather than wasting so much time on that quest, to re-roll and do it again in 2 weeks. It's insane!

I love this game and I've been playing Lineage 2 ever since I can remember (both classic and live), but it's more and more difficult to stay hooked. I honestly don't think I will prolong my subscriptions since I don't see any reason that would bring me joy in doing so. I got tired of farming and not seeing any results. I can only imagine what other new players (who weren't so lucky during the farming event) are going through and how hard is for them to carry on.

Thanks for reading and take care!

Ion16 and Troy like this.
  4. Cordana

Cordana User

No Core shouldn't have ANY kind of farm event antime soon, current inflaction is already to high and with farm event will be even higher, ok you will have more adena but you need to pay also much more for everything, thats why all gear so expensive now becouse its easier to farm adena than ever before !

5. sobek

sobek User

Event "Red Libra Squad" - reward? i hope new reward, last time epic fail event.

Ion16 likes this.
  6. sobek

sobek User

ofc event start no info, gj.

7. Artchem

Artchem Community manager Innova Group

8. akaaWins

akaaWins User

How about an event of opening new server??

9. Yech .

Yech . User

10. Emeli

Emeli User