1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

Looking for an updated spoiler guide for classic 2.0

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Xavfire, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Xavfire

Xavfire User

Hey there as the title says, LF an up to date guide....now i play on NA servers but the state of the official forums is flaming complaints that our drop/spoil rate is pointlessly low, most mobs that should drop 2+ mats drop 1...and i've made peace with that and i'm told 60+ spoils become somewhat worth it...currently i'm 46 but plan to make a sub 40 spoiler for recs i missed & need later. I've been poking around these forums spoil guides just to get a feel what to set as goals but am coming up short, so if there's a guide/post i missed or some advice is appreciated cause we aren't going to get our own wiki database & the community is rather toxic. mostly play by myself & chat with EU players who play on NA servers so i want to grind out important items & mats even if it is only 1 at a time...& cruma tower drop/spoil was destroyed due to bot auto farmers & grinding out raw adena for market price items is silly cause gear is rare and my server is rather empty...but i do have access to most mob spots without too much traffic problems which also means giran is only got 1 corner of shops, so basically all mats i get are 100% mine n not worth sale...so perfect for soloing! anyhoo...please help XD

2. VaBybi

VaBybi User

best tip i can give you: quit NA

3. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Hello,

We don't provide support for NA servers, there is the NcWest forum for it.

Look into the archives or use the search button, you might find some relevant information about spoiler.

Best regards,