1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. EVENT news news forum forum useful

New player back again..

Discussion in 'New to Our Server' started by Thorichthys, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Thorichthys

Thorichthys User

Hi all,

So after a year or something I decided to try again on classic. I don't have much experience, only some private servers but not much to learn from that. And the experience from 13-14 years ago farming in cruma tower haha good times.

Dont have that much time to spent unfortunately, married now etc. I like playing a dagger but it seems hard here. Dont like playing with boxes but gues I have to, to get somewhere (i'ts the part I hate the most of this server). Besides dagger, mayba a Tyrant or Destroyer... Suggestions are welcome.

Also; Any news about L2 essence eu? Read something about that, is it going to launch?

And what about powerleveling, is that allowed?? I see in Ratings ppl with less than 2 days of playtime being level 80 (PDance, LowZakena), also one with 7 days being level 80 (GimPufa). doesnt seem legal to me..

And just wondering, any Dutch players here?

Cheers

2. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

Pwlvl you talk about is made by alliance, who need specific character so they pwlvl him on raids. He log, on exp boosts, take exp and restart again. Then he is ported to next raid location and do the same stuff.
    For example my SwS was pwlvl from 60 to 80 lvl because of such reasons (party needed 80 lvl song).
    Tyrant + BD+WC will be enjoyable trio for pve. Daggers shine on 78+ lvl with best gear possible (epics+wep, +8 set, talisman, etc).
    Summoners are also good pick.

3. Thorichthys

Thorichthys User

I see, thank you for clarifying!

What trio would be recomended for dagger or destroyer? so basicly daggers are weaker? And only can compare with the best gear. But what when they face other classes with the same lvl of equipment.. can they compete?

Also; how are they (tyrant, destro, dagger) on pvp? Cause that aspect I like the most

4. PanaceaAnimus

PanaceaAnimus User

Welcome (back) Thorichthys,

Unfortunately, at least early game, boxes are essentially required. There are at least a few Dutch players around here, myself and MeanGirl are amongst them. Daggers, tyrants and destroyers are all fine for PvE, but daggers are a lot more interesting if you enjoy PvP.

5. GooNy

GooNy User

Tyrant Destro Dagger
    8/10 6/10 4/10 PVE
    6/10 7/10 9/10 PVP

6. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

Orcs in general are best for raids, CA, instances and I dont rly know why you put Tyrant above Destro with such different numbers. Imo both are 9/10 more related to buffs/debuffs than actual gear. Also Daggers are not THAT bad in pve, no matter what Totentanz have to say :D They are just heavy dependable on endgame gear like AQ 3 (orcs benefit alot from it too), Orfen 3, ToI talisman, 10-13 lvl runes.
    For pvp numbers. If you talk about siege - then yes. Again not rly true for daggers, coz they work fine when they have all the supports 80 lvl. Otherwise you cant one-shot people and we all know to be dagger is about that :D

7. GooNy

GooNy User

Its all about average geared (bw+6, weapon +7) and no-epics character on regular spots with average buffers (bd 58, pp 56, sws 55 etc)