1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which language?

Discussion in 'Tavern' started by Tojama, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Tojama

Tojama User

Hello Guys.

In which languages will this game release soon?
    Only in german or multi language? (German, France,...)

And what is "Revo-Classic-Server"?
    Will come in many years 3rd/ Rebirth Cls. or will be only 2nd Cls? (Classic)

greets
    Tojama

2. Pinkysek

Pinkysek User

Only English I guess =)

3. Wizzzzard

Wizzzzard User

Revo-classic means it is on a renewal server on a relatively new renewal client (most likely with achievement system, RODex mailsystem and more) with adjusted renewal mechanics (to make it feel more like a classic server)
    As stated in the FAQ at the beginning there will be only 2-1 and 2-2 classes and no expanded classes available. Only Prontera, Geffen, Payon, Alberta, Morroc, Aldebaran, Yuno, Comodo, Izlude, Umbala, Lutie, Jawaii, Glastheim will be available at launch. It will eventually become a normal renewal server with 3rd classes as the server progresses alongside the updates

Maria Isabel and Mehashefa like this.
  4. Pinkysek

Pinkysek User

Yes I think Wizzzzard is right. RU server started one year ago at the same time without trans classes and now RU server has trans classes already... So content will be updated but We don't know how :)

5. Trader01

Trader01 User

As the provider is the same I would suggest that u wi have ru server way.
    There is no achievement system, edem and so on. But we have rodex)

It's mechanic partly from classic, partly from renewal. For example stats like agility, strength are less important then on classic and half of the damage depends on the ATK of ur weapon. So 2*2 cards in 4 slot ow aAtk weapon worser then 2x cards in hight ATK weapon.

Maria Isabel likes this.
  6. Shayariel

Shayariel User

revo malaysia has eden npcs, though i dont know if they work, have not tried yet^^