1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WoE supply boxes

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by E!ement, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Rodegarth

Rodegarth User

I have read now a lot, unfortunately i cannot sign with Experience here. But after all its a fresh Start and the Server has to be paid off somehow. Its after all a company & if they add some Blue Herb Boxes or Woe Boxes for a smaller Price then on FRO as example.. Yeah, then it will be a P2W.

My Opinion in the End;
    I played now a lot of MMORPG in the past 15 Years and Systems like that, will always be Pay to Win. Espially on long Times. Just enjoy the Time while the Inflation is not beyond any Pocket, doenst matter if Woe Packages are coming or not! :p

fantome likes this.
  2. Lorethal

Lorethal User

And for that sake, you think, that it may be a good idea, if half of farm-loot will be just no reason for farming, because cash-shop has a better stuff with a good price. No place for PvE-gamers then. Each side pulls wrap in it's side, your hopes are never-never dreams, don't you think?

They're not that young as before. They want just came from the work, throw some money, and enjoy mass PvP stuff, like WoE. Zone stuff for loot are in the past for them. They just want to power-level as fast as possible, got WoE equip, buy consumables via cash and play. I can't blame them, but i don't like ultimatums.

3. fantome

fantome User

The first. Ask yourself the following questions before continuing. How many blue herbs can be droped on the server, even if grind it 24\7. And then count how many items you need for one guild with online at least 36 people (3 parties) for one WoE.

The second. WoE potions are worse than their counterpart brewed by an alchemist from the top. This, too, must be remembered.

Farming will remain anyway. There is no reason why it should disappear. The only difference is accessibility and final price.

Yes and no. There is a very important difference. Anyone who wants to buy, for example, I will do it anyway, the question of how much it will cost. Think again. A deficiency will not lead to anything good. Huge price.

Okay. I expressed all the arguments that I wanted. If someone has additional questions or wants to discuss this topic constructively, you can write me in private messages or in a discord.

P.s. I really hope that in the future I will not have to write: “I told you!”.

Rodegarth likes this.
  4. Rodegarth

Rodegarth User

If you won't? I will remind you & do it for you in a quote! Just so much Stress & wasted energy.. before it even started.. for what? I can only laugh about this Topic now.. :Roflmao:

5. fantome

fantome User

Because it is better to spend time on the planning process than to make corrections to the already prepared structure. These are basic principles.

Ambition4l likes this.
  6. Ambition4l

Ambition4l User

Well I can follow your thoughts. But I still hold my point, not having unlimited blues. Cause ppl who farm, at least get profit from it. And if they are expensive, some will think about how they use it. Or decide twice at least.

Cause crybabys are gonna leave anyway, no matter what. If something is not their way, and they are not at the top.

7. fantome

fantome User

If u like play on 300 online server, me not.

all times - one song.

save the alchemist top.
    save the farmers.
    safe the old times.
    don't give the p2w.
    balance.

P.S. disgusting.

8. Lorethal

Lorethal User

May be it's just the time for you then to move forward. Egocentrism is even more disgusting, my humble opinion.

Well, i dunno, may be another Korean MMO-game?

JamesCutter likes this.
  9. Ambition4l

Ambition4l User

Please Guys, stop insulting. You are all adults and should be gentle. Even we have 2 different views and we cant agree with each other. No reason to go personal.

10. fantome

fantome User

Facts please. Name of the game.

Do you have friends in Korea? I have, and according to their reviews, they no longer like to play grind there. Yes, there is a community who plays grind games, but it's all an old community, nothing new. Now there are mobile games at the peak, in which autofarm is almost everywhere. Can u Imagine?

11. Nekozilla

Nekozilla User

The funny thing is this people who think we can have a server ragnarok in 2019 without pay 2 win part.
    This potion box didn't make you invincible people without gameplay gonna get rekt like wizard in euRO Woe.

The revo classic mechanics want those box in ishop we deserve to have them because this game is to hard and only tryharder will get top level.
    Without the box or any type of p2w the bot army gonna be huge and if people get bot ban to fast they just gonna leave.

Without any type of p2w this server have like 3 months to live, with a little p2w model this can be extend easy to 2 years or even more if the management is good.
    It's not because you pay like 10-20$ by month on a game for support it and make you enjoy it even more that you can be call a cash cow or whatever name you give them.

Egocentrism is what you do you didn't want a economic model that can work you didn't think about the society behind the licence you only want to play free kill 50 anolian a days and 50 goat and feel like someone in the game again but the reality is not this people who gonna join the server just want mainly to WOE to fight hard.
    The nostalgic people don't care if the model is a little pay 2 win.

When you come from euRO who care about this seriously ? remenber the loot box at 4 euros unit with like 1-2% to get the big items, this is a huge pay 2 win and people would fight it.

fantome likes this.
  12. Lorethal

Lorethal User

Oh, really? I see only one thing, that you can't or don't want cooperate with farmers or don't want to farm by yourself instead. You can just pay farmer, if you don't want to do this on your own and all gets profit. But no! It's better to launch bots or pay2win the problem. I don't judge you, i just sad, that you even talking about egocentrism in this situation.

Dude, most of korean MMO-RPGS are grind games, don't play silly. Lineage, Granado Esdapa, Tree of Savior, there are lot of them.

If you have few friends in Korea, that doesn't matter that their opinion is most. It's like judging, that all russians lives with bears, drinks vodka everyday, and play balalaikas everytime they have free time.

You're first, who hang labels without arguments, but i understand, it's really difficult to see something around yourself, when you blame others.

I don't think that this discussion have a reasons for continue. I have my opinion, you have yours. I played both Iro and Iro re:start, duh, you just can launch russian 4game server and see the prices of blue herbs after they added WoE boxes. And people continue leaving even after they add these boxes.

13. fantome

fantome User

Lineage - I(1998), II (2003)
    Granado Esdapa (2006)
    Tree of Savior (2016)

Dude u live in past. I have nothing to say.

Very funny. People left for a completely different reason. Seriously. Claim that people leave because of blue potions... facepalm.

I give up, you are hopeless.

p.s. from begining u have full invertory (hello win win machine) of guyak puddings, acti potions, +10 foods on 30 min, etc, but still think that blue potions in game shop it's p2w... zombie, just a zombie.

14. 1winny

1winny User

Dont worry, i think there is going to be herb events like in ruro. So you wont need to buy from cash shop.

15. Nekozilla

Nekozilla User

I probably gonna farm like 10x more than you this is not the problem i speak for my guild player and the average player.
    I probably gonna up a ranked alchemist with my guild so i'm one of the most interested in blue potion ranked and condensed white ranked i gonna buy not only woe supply box but the best conso ever aka blue potion ranked (blue herb) and witch starsand in mass (make market active).
    You think that woe supply box gonna kill the market but it was not this in iRO RE:START at all the market was pretty good (if you except the inflation and the bot activity).

i speak about bot because it is a ragnarok and game reality if the game is to hard to make money / conso and if the game is to easy to bot people who are lazy just choose the easy way aka botting.

you see what you want to see you didn't look for a global situation.

16. Lorethal

Lorethal User

I understood that you can't say something about topic. Your argument makes no sense there, really. If game is old, then i'm living in past? RO in that old timeline. Why you still here?

I don't claim WoE boxes for main reason that people are leaving. You have some weird imagination. Stop pulling words out of context. I just have to say, that even WoE boxes, that you want so hard, can't stop people from leaving from russian server.

So what? It's just stuff from packs. You can buy them without packs directly. Maybe only +10 food. But food it's not that big deal in this kind of mechanic. And you can continue in hanging labels. It seems that you good in that kind of stuff.

They just want to push their lines. I wonder, if developers return old % of blue herbs drop, will they continue blaming them about abscence of WoE potions or not? I'm curious.

If botting will be hard due to defense and bot-hunters, top guilds just leave because of this. They forgot about guild zone event, they haven't interest in this. Only one thing they want is to came for WoE event 2 times in a week. My vision of this whole situation is just human laziness. People continue botting. And if they continue, farm resourses will be quite cheap and there are lotta of herbs, because bot can farm 24/7. And PvE farmers will suffer because of this. But that problem not that important that WoE boxes, it seems.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  17. 1winny

1winny User

ruro is example, there is no problems with sp and hp potions.

18. E!ement

E!ement User

Sure, when there are 200 players on Woe there are no problems with sp. When there was 1k+ there was a big problem.
    That's why now ruro has 200 instead of 1k+.

fantome likes this.
  19. Ambition4l

Ambition4l User

Please dont lie bro. We all know, that is not the reason ppl left. Like I said before, crybabys gonna leave anyway, not matter what. They just need an excuse reason.
    I also kinda want some limited woe Blue/whites quests. So you can actually do quests 1-2 times per week. But the pots should be used only at woe.

Then you gonna have cheap Honeys/RJ/BLue pots ingame.

It it does not matter if there are 200 or 1000 ppl at woe. You have more farmers who will support each other. If all 200 are lazy **** and want only to buy herbs, you have not enough.

European ppl tent more to farm places, than just going effective rush leveling on Anubis and Anolians. They exp there wont be as good, cause will be more crowded.

I mean I also love to farm geffen3. There you get about 10m zeny per day. And even if you never get good drops like Infil, Whisper. Its just an exempel.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2019
    Rodegarth likes this.
  20. 1winny

1winny User

When you buy potions from cash shop

Attached Files:

fantome likes this.