1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F.A.Q. 2.0

Discussion in 'Team Blog' started by Mehashefa, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Mehashefa

Mehashefa User

Is there a particular reason why u decided to go for a revo-classic server instead of commiting to an actual classic OR renewal server? i think the weird mix of both scares of a lot of people who favor one or the other side
    It’s a mix of Renewal (mechanics) and Classic (Locations, Classes)

No 3rd classes, Maximum level is 99/70. Expanded classes will be available.

It’s a cup of nostalgia for true fans of RO - all updates will have been installing from “beginning”, so you can go through all phases of Ragnarok Online. Updates will coming is regular and often.
    At OBT start you going to see Prontera, Geffen, Payon, Alberta, Morroc, Aldebaran, Yuno, Comodo, Izlude, Umbala, Lutie, Jawaii, Glastheim. Other territories and classes will be added in updates. We wnat to share feeling of "new" old Rangnarok, because it’s wonderful opportunity to back to your childhood with classic RO and hours of gaming.
    There is no empty spaces in world, because game world is growing with the players

Will there be ways to obtain OP Gears (aka everything that is strictly better then regular Gears) without paying?

Will there be ways to obtain OP Gears (aka everything that is strictly better then regular Gears) without paying?

Most important question!
    Will there be a way to get
    Moonlight Flower Hat?
    (It's kinda my iconic item ~)

Will there be woe potion in the item Shop that are useable outside woe?
    For the moment we cannot give any comments about the Shop and items, all details will be later

What Update shedule for each and every Patch are you planning ?
    Very first update will be announced nearly to OBT. All next updates will be announced at the same time as update released.

Will there be bot protection?
    Yes, we have Frost Security System

Will you adjust woe Castle depending on people playing ?
    Which Day in the week is woe time, Beginn and endtime. Pls

I think we need to release first and start early WoE to talk about that.

It will never give the 3rd Classes or just not currently?
    Revo-classic mechanics doesn’t support third classes

on fRO we had an update cycle of roughly 6 months per update - will you keep the same time frame?
    We can’t tell exactly schedule of updates, but we promise often updates.

What about TimeZone?
    Time Zone: UTC +1

In which languages will this game release soon?
    Only in german or multi language? (German, France,...)

Game will release in English only

In this theme you can write questions to us - we will add it to the main message(with answers).

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    Kevinepsi and Reikens like this.
  2. Koya..

Koya.. User

Thank you for F.A.Q 2.0

That's too bad. But will there be more updates that have come after the 3rd Classes? (example New World, OGH, Verus City ...) Do not get me wrong. but I hope the server does not stop at some point updates because these are only for 3rd Classes. Or is the plan, sometime Revo server to make a Reneval server?

best regards

Koya

3. Battlemon

Battlemon User

Ugh, the more news we get about this server, the more I don't want to play it anymore, how does it make sense to add the stat system of renewal if we don't get the reason why they re-balanced the stat system in the first place?
    RevoClassic is the worst server version you could pick up for a new server.
    Why can't you just go with a normal renewal OR classic server?
    Why can't you go with Ragnarok Zero or anything that is actually GOOD?
    Enjoy your nerfed stat system with clunky rebirth classes and useless lord knights,h.wizzards,assassin cross and more zzz.
    And people wonder why not a single revo server ever survived longer than 6 months besides the weird russian server, and that's probably just because we don't have other options in europe.
    and now we lose all our characters FOR THIS.
    at least add 3rd classes in the future one day, there are 100% compatible with this server since it is basically just a renewal client with classic spawns and the worst upgrade system possible and nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2019
    Koya.. likes this.
  4. Wizzzzard

Wizzzzard User

Will the server eventually become a renewal server, once we've exhausted all classic updates?

.Tgo. and Koya.. like this.
  5. iDontCareBye

iDontCareBye User

This please, but keep the "no exp penalty" I'm pretty sure you would make us all happy with that.

6. HeyListen

HeyListen User

Ahah no 3rd classes, even, in the future. thank you, now i know that im not playing on this serv.

AgathePower and Baumi like this.
  7. Pinkysek

Pinkysek User

you all rly dont know what word Classic means? :D

8. Battlemon

Battlemon User

more like you don't know what revo means ":D". it is in fact a renewal server and one of the newest renewal clients, they just don't add 3rd classes to it.
    If you think REVO is classic than you never played classic.

9. Pinkysek

Pinkysek User

nobody keeps you here =) if u have problem with Revo-Classic bye

10. HeyListen

HeyListen User

Dont worry, youre gonna have much of fun alone on your amazing classic server

11. Battlemon

Battlemon User

Is this always how you answer when you have no argument? "hurdur dont like it don't play it bye"
    people like you are the reason why we can't have good things.

12. SirPerry

SirPerry User

Nah most people should now that people who dont like things will complain more then people who are eager to play.

Bad things always stays at the top , because why should people who are happy to play on a new server make a topic?
    nothing to gain

But people who complain need to vent the air out of their heads so they flame and complain :D

13. Battlemon

Battlemon User

ah yeah. because criticism = "flame and complain"

14. SirPerry

SirPerry User

nah thats not what i meant , legit criticism is fine. But when you dont want to be seen as a troll you have to logical and not too passive aggressive.

and i meant that people always complain more then to appreciate things, like that we at least get a new legal server to play.

15. Kaiye

Kaiye User

Hello,

Thank you for your fast answer about what Is really « revo » i really concidered about spending lots of accessing fee for that server =P.

I hope you the best with that new journey and hope it’ll satisfy most of the players that are looking for « « « « old memories » » » » of ro.

I was looking for a real classic official ro. A bit disapointed but i’m sure other players will be satisfy with it.

Kaiye

16. 1Fuzzy

1Fuzzy User

If we won't get 3rd classes, what will happen after the update of Episode 13 - content that was specifically tailored to renewal 3rd classes?
    Will everything that was spread out for the level 175 (or 185 even later) range be condensed down to fit the small 1-99 and less classes range?
    :50:

17. Oyka again

Oyka again User

There's no definite episodes in Revo. AFAK even Thai and Philipins haven't get New world and there's no any clues, that they will get it sometimes.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  18. Fou-Lu

Fou-Lu User

The server is new. The faces are old.

19. Maugrey

Maugrey User

New questions for your FAQ V3 :
    - Is there Eden quest for newbie equipment in your server ?
    - IS there "turn in" quest like in RO (kill XX monster for exp) ?
    - How much silvervines is premium ?

20. Mehashefa

Mehashefa User

We can't asnwers this question before OBT, sorry.