1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4game forum

Discussion in 'Tavern' started by jascaldeira, Jul 20, 2019.

1. jascaldeira

jascaldeira User

Why EU 4Game forum so empty? not just in ragnarok, but all of the other games? the forum is new? the EU partition of 4game is new?

I have been talking with a guy doing ragnarok stream, and he said that wont play here because they ban people for no reason and p2w...

Well, i bought all pre release packages and im starting to get afraid of the server ...

but stilll ... hyped xD

2. SirPerry

SirPerry User

Alot of people critizize them for various things and even with lists of proof, but ofc we only have their side, i dont think we gonna get a real awnsers from someone who is in charge of 4game about the accusiations.

In the fRO forum alot of (russians) players warns to play on 4game servers, alot of them will be butthurt people who got banned etc.

All we can is hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.

I will play anyway on this server just because i rly like the idea of a fresh server where everyone starts new and it will be fun to play.

Kency, Loyid and Budoka like this.
  3. krege

krege Global moderator

Nobody will plead guilty. It's much easy to shout about had been victim.
    And we do not ban users for no reason here on forum.

You are not forced to buy CBT access. Just wait for OBT and check everything yourself.

Loyid, Budoka, Raido-RK and 1 other person like this.
  4. SirPerry

SirPerry User

Cant wait for the start Q.Q , it would be soo fun if the Server starts and everyone is having fun and the people who shouted the most nonsense wont be remembered :D

5. Rodegarth

Rodegarth User

Critism or Haters will always exist. Its a just a matter of time on which boat they jump next.. :rolleyes:

Loyid and SirPerry like this.
  6. iDontCareBye

iDontCareBye User

Pretty much this, the worst part? most of the rumors they spread are not even true.

"there are only 2 leveling places" - wrong
    "you need premium for multi clients" - wrong
    "the ruRO server is dead, only 500 players" - wrong
    "you can't play woe effective because no blues farming spots" - wrong
    the list goes on.

I could explain why they are wrong, but I'm just sick of it, there are enough arguments and proofs against it in this forum.

7. jascaldeira

jascaldeira User

Well... im hyped! , i really want to play, im so exited...
    but yep, i was a bit afraid of what haters are saying, since i dont play ragnarok for more than 5 years, and seeing this kinda makes me worried...
    but well... lets go!

ps: im searching for friends to play together :C

Loyid and Budoka like this.
  8. Lorethal

Lorethal User

Well, to be honest, not all of them are wrong.

1. Wrong. There are more leveling spots, but it seems, that ru-community more in "power-leveling" than exploring, so there are 2 most valuable spots.
    2. When server started you needed premium account for multi clients. After a while(half year if i remember it right) they switch off this feature.
    3. People start leaving after half year, because updates came way too slow. Now they leaving after EUro announcement, because they hope that this time they learn their mistakes and will made stuff better. And, of course, they think that this server will more crowdly than RU one.
    4. I'm far from WOE stuff, so can't judge about this one.

9. Soul Smith

Soul Smith User

1. There are obviously more then only 2 leveling places, i agree, but you will spend way too much time on other leveling locations and in terms of comparing exp and time effeciency.
    2. You actually had to have premium on start in order to have additional client opened +1 system. The only reason they turned off this feature because people reported increased amount of disconnects and cleint crash.
    3. 800 people last WoE i think, not far from what other say
    4. Blue herb only yggdrasil (way too many bots and competition) and goats with 10% drop chance (i think it's actually way lower than that)

10. IgorAvatar

IgorAvatar User

Many bots on ruRO? Really?

11. Battlemon

Battlemon User

1.we euRO players are just different then you guys, we have hardcore player you guys can't even dream of, but we also have people who care for more then just fast leveling.
    2.so what? they changed it, it's gone for good, period.
    3.give me a screen where you see the low player numbers, pro tip: you can't because they still have 1000+ players at woe at these are great numbers for a single country game. there are so many players on every single player map, stop with that bs. updates came way to slow ???? your server is 1 year old and you guys are already at rachel, wtf? the denial is real.
    4.i have no words for this bs... can't wait for woe, lmao.

12. Lorethal

Lorethal User

I'm only casual player, that's my thoughts in series: "i wonder why.."

That was about: "people are lying, there is no need in premium account for multi clients." At this moment no, but who knows, maybe they turn back this again.

I don't care about WoE, i play PvE and i see a lot of bots mostly, than players.