1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Golems strike!

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Cheers, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheers

Cheers User

[​IMG]

the forces of evil are lurking around the world, hiding in secret places cloaked with shadow and seething with hatred. their only purpose is to harm. you never know when you may encounter it, and you hardly expect to.
    the evil is gathering around schuttgart. something's about to happen and it is no good. we have to stop it and not let the evil take over!

let's meet in front of the schuttgart central gates on sunday, 27th may, at 3.30 p.m. (gmt) on aria and at 5 p.m. on core and put up a proper fight!

hope to see you there!

2. Gilby

Gilby User

seriously? give some real decent event with vitality like tersis light or something.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
  3. Nasturil

Nasturil User

oh, just shut up, and be grateful, we have really lots of nice event (organisation differs, however:p, but keep going) ty innova:)

4. Gilby

Gilby User

name at least one :d

5. Hidrica

Hidrica User

i don't get it... we have to kill a raid or smth? xd

6. wolf32

wolf32 User

lots ? you probably say this sarcasticly otherwise your clueless bout whole server history.
    anyway i dont get innova team , we didnt had many decent events from when ? server beggining ? :eek: and those events where gms log in for 1 hour and give us 2 hour nevit is just sad.

7. Kpoku

Kpoku User

probably for you instances and zaken are gm events ... couse i dont see a reason to wtight this ...

8. TastyB

TastyB User

:cool: you are family of gms or something else..? :rolleyes:

9. QQmore

QQmore User

caught

/10c

10. mrsexobeat

mrsexobeat User

eh , question . are the servers on gmt +0?
    im greek , my county is located at the gmt +2 zone , will it be on 7.pm on core for me?

11. Razzly

Razzly Banned

if you dont like it, dont participate. i bet you will be there anyway...

ill give ya a shortcut
    https://forum.4game.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129

12. Shanique

Shanique User

yes.......

13. Nasturil

Nasturil User

no i'm not.

last time free rune of exp

i've been on quite a lot of servers, and at least here they do more than one per month. i just hate haters complaining all the time.
    if u had a little of brain u'd see critic in my posts. 3/4 that tasty quoted.
    of course more gm's ingame/events would be nicer, but all i see are complaints and constant moaning, which i really do hate..
    also i play 4 fun, not just exp, exp :d i feel sorry 4u :d "oh, no event, such a tragedy.. give us this/that, vit, exp, adena etc.."

14. Patri

Patri User

good, we gonna have pvp tomorrow :)

15. wolf32

wolf32 User

ofcourse people are complaining and you know why ?
    people see 0 effort from innova side to mantain rest of playing people in this server. its just sad then they cant make a normal event for the rest of the players. innova holds ru official servers too and they had many events out there which could be good for us to ( and i think if they would implement atleast one of events from there for reward which wouldnt be some nevit hourglass/rune would be really great).

16. Virnemus

Virnemus User

wolf you don't actually know what's behind innova team behaviour; there could be plenty of reasons: ncsoft just to make an example. the game it's still theirs, you know. you should appreciate that in the last few weeks they are trying to organize something for us. and it's not easy since few people partecipate. like campaigns. those give good rewards, but i've seen something like 3 people in cruma marshland gathering herbs.

or hellbound, just to make another example. in aria hellbound it's stage 1. it's quite ridiculous.

for once, try complain with the people in the server and not with the gms. try to be useful and give them suggestions about what would you like to see in an event. they are not deaf, nor blind. they are quite close to the community, they read you everyday.

want a better server? help them give it to you.

don't like it? try official: lag, no events, lag, stay in line for quest monsters, lag, no ch for everyone, lag, oh did i mention lag? :p

come on be constructive!!

17. BAPHEHKA

BAPHEHKA User

another member of gm family???
    dude you are making others to be reasonable while you are not :) that lag you mentioned a hundred of times is something that i dont have in ncsoft servers. and there is an ocean between me and north america. and what about inova servers? i dont know where they are located but it must be somewhere in europe. and i have lag!!!
    aria server is almost dead and what innova do about it? just ignores the problem. coz there are still few ppl paying for the sh1ty premium account and some stuff from l2store. that is all about - money! why is mentoring system not working? coz they will loose money. do you know person that is banned for selling pa for adena? no coz this is profit for innova, no matter annoucements. annoucements are for the ppl like you who believes in what they are trowing in your eyes. so stop protecting innova and start complaining about what you have missed here compared to the others.

18. zzZzz

zzZzz User

and what you think innova can do?? you think innova can spawn 5k ppl or smthing? or pay ppl for play in their servers?
    actually, l2 isnt attractive for ppl, deal with it. in ncwest there are only bots. delete all bots and you have the same numbers of players here.
    but ofc, is more easy say: innova fail. and continue crying.

19. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

stop all this "you must be gm family" talk please. further comments like that will be removed. we welcome contructive and fair feedback from you all but do not start flaming on people who do not share the same view as you, you all have you own opinions.

regards.

20. Zaraki

Zaraki User

people time to get used to this from a russian server will never be better than ncsoft
    they care only about your money they are deep in your *** begging for improving the situation of servers
    1 no reaction to the questions the people to unite servers. good joke innova i bet you laugh with all of these posts
    2 where is mentoring system wtf ? hahahaha
    3 someone saw an interesting event where you can earn adena ? hahahahaha
    thats all from me have a nice day all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.