1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

EVENT Day-to-day gifts

Discussion in '2019' started by Artchem, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Artchem

Artchem Community manager Innova Group

[​IMG]

Today we are waiting for a unique content update that will bring a long-awaited way to obtain previously unavailable items to enhance the character's stats – L-Coin Store. It is possible to purchase goods for special coins dropping from the monsters, as well as to get from events. One of these events will be the Attendance Check event, after which you will have a solid amount of L-Coins. Spend them wisely! As usual, in addition to the coins, you'll also get a bunch of useful items for exping!

Event duration: August 14 – September 18 (5 weeks)

[​IMG]

Upon receiving a daily reward, item icon will turn into a red seal – it means that you have successfully received your daily reward.

Be careful: you can receive only one daily reward on your account - keep that in mind and choose the correct character to obtain rewards with from the very first day.

In case you have accidentally closed the Attendance Check window without claiming your reward, you can recall it from the Main menu → Attendance Check.

[​IMG]

To claim the reward, click on its icon. You can claim your daily reward after being online for 30 minutes. Upon clicking on the reward a timer will be displayed in system messages - in case you have to wait.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Additional Information:

1. You can get a reward after spending 30 minutes in the game.
    2. The reward is available once a day to only one (any) character on a player’s account.
    3. There will be a timer, which starts to count down when the character is in the game. Thus, the time spent on the character selection screen is not taken into consideration.
    4. If a character leaves the game, the timer is reset to zero, which means that a player shall stay in the game for the next 30 minutes when they log again.
    5. Time until the moment when a player can get a new reward is reset at 06.30 a.m. server time.
    6. If players skipped one day of the event and did not enter the game, at the end they would not receive one reward (27 from 28). For example, players received reward №1 on Wednesday after maintenance and then they did not play on Thursday, so on Friday, they would get reward №2 (instead of №2 and №3 for two days).
    7. A character cannot get a reward in case of excess weight or inventory slot excess.
    8. You can use Agathion: Singer & Dancer only after equipping the Agathion Bracelet. If you don't have it, you can purchase it at NPC Collector Pona in Giran for 500 000 Adena.
    9. A character of any level and class is eligible for the reward.
    10. All rewards obtained during the Attendance Check event will remain on the server even after the event is concluded.
    11. The information on XP/SP boosters stacking can be found in our L2Wiki Encyclopedia.

[​IMG]

Along with the Attendance Check event a special L-Coin Store will appear in the game where you can purchase unique items to enhance the character's stats as well as weapons, armor and supplies. Check out the dedicated forum thread, as well as in L2Wiki Encyclopedia. Follow the links to specific items in the encyclopedia to see more information about the item and its restrictions/enchant or augmentation effects.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  2. Artchem

Artchem Community manager Innova Group

Hello, my dears! How are you? We will be glad if you share with us your feedback about the event. Also, we've prepared some questions, which help you to make your review. Please, be polite in your posts, even if you didn't like anything.

1) Do you like such type of events?
    2) Up to which week did you get?
    3) Which reward was the most useful and useless for you from the list? And why?
    4) What rewards (up to 3) have to be added in the event? Explain your choice.
    5) Would you like to make this event constant with a condition that rewards would be less valuable?

Thank you for your time.

3. Amdur

Amdur User

It's "meh" ... but free stuff is free stuff.

All of them.

Most useful: L-Coins (since the droprate ingame is pathetically low and all boosts that are ingame depend on them it's the most useful item right now)
    Most useless: Refined Romantic Chapeau (5 % Exp, really?!)

Sayha's Scroll, Dragon Scroll/Fruit, Radiant Jewelry Box
    I think buff items are needed more than rice cakes at this point ... the last event gave us plenty of those and we have the daily mission for them anyway.

5) Would you like to make this event constant with a condition that rewards would be less valuable?
    If L-Coins and Jewels (new ones too) stay, then definately.

4. Anax_

Anax_ User

1) These type of events are good and helpful, provided that they give items that are actually worth something.
    2) All my accounts got the full 5 weeks.
    3) This time around the only useful item in these rewards were the L-coin, everything else was meaningless. I will explain why:
    Shining jewel boxes: This reward wasn't bad by itself, it's bad because you only rewarded so few of them. For the full 4 weeks you'd end up with 6 boxes. Those 6 boxes basically give you nothing, if you're lucky, you *might* get a lvl 2 random jewel from combined which again isn't anything special.
    Rice Cakes: We just got off from an event that gave every player at the very least 1k each of these. Giving players 20 cakes for a total of 4 weeks is basically not giving anything at all, completely meaningless reward.
    XP Rune Chests: Exact same situation as the Rice Cakes, we already have so many of them, that their value is close to nothing. Again, one more reward that might as well have not existed.
    XP/SP Scrolls: These are actually worth something now that you've removed them from Mission rewards. The only problem, again, is that you give so few of them.
    Refined Hat: Completely useless. 5% EXP every 2 hours for 20 minutes is worthless, 50% Res is something nobody will ever use. Also, now that we have the new hats, nobody will even wear it because you'd be losing stats to have it on.

4) If this were to become permanent, I would like to see as rewards:
    30 Day Dolls
    7 or 30 Day Level 3 jewels
    A good number of Pirate/Dragon Fruits

5) Making this permanent makes sense. It gives you a nice little gift any day you log in and just generally adds something more in an otherwise very bland and empty game.

5. ThxForTheXP

ThxForTheXP User

There were many people with several and powerful computers that made 1,000 accounts and logged in every day. Because there was a glitch in the system and when creating a new account, you might be tempted to start from the last week of the last day ... In this way, these tariqes have accumulated huge quantities of L-Coins and gained a lot of expensive items, enriching the game with an abnormal amount. If the next such event will again have this glitch then i would be glad if it was removed at all ....!:59:

6. ImmortalElf

ImmortalElf User

A good event for those who creates 100500 acc for just 2Euro month , BEST way to make "Online" on server

If to make it permanently , need to be thinked wisely.

1) With normal rewards still fine, not like with those we got last time.
    2) All 5 weeks
    3) Most usefull Lcoins. Most Useless Rune 10%,Rice cackes, Hat
    4) Smth that will help people to help in explore new content , half of game its unplayeble.
    5) Yes , but need to be thinked wisely. Cuz its a event that can be easy exploited.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    DeadlyArcher likes this.
  7. Jad o

Jad o User

I generally like farm events a lot better than just login events. But if choosing between nothing at all and login event, obviously login event is better.

Got up to 4,5 weeks for most of my accounts.

L coin the most useful of course. If it wasn't for this event with L coins, nobody would have special items from L coin store right now.
    None of the rewards were truly useless, but as Anax said, the ammounts given for them were so low that it made most of them turn out useless anyway.
    I would say ricecakes and xp scrolls most useless, because they dissappeared so fast and getting a few of them for a whole week is not enough. Maybe jewel boxes too, because nobody ever made something good from 6 random jewel boxes.

Dragon Essence, Evolution Stones (they are too hard to get in the current version of the game).

No, if it were constant but even less valueable than now, it is useless. Constant with better rewards than now would be good.

8. sobek

sobek User

1. No, farm event ok, login event sux
    2. Last (5)
    3. Useful - Lcoin, useless - hat
    4. Evolution Stones (atm no quest), Best dye(no event, we cant buy dye +3-1), PK scroll/Bress etc.
    5. No, no need box (log for 30min and qq).

9. EvasAegis

EvasAegis User

1.I prefer farm event, but if login event will give a chance to get itens from L-Store, its ok.
    2.All weeks
    3.Most useful: L coins. Most useless: cakes and hat. EXP Runes and scrolls are fine, but need to increase amount.
    4.More L coins, and also temporary Dolls of Border, and for sure dragon fruits, new trasnformation scrolls. Evolution stones would be nice, but for permanent event is too much, maybe add them to other temporary event or add new way to get them in game.
    5.Yes if you keep a good amount of L coins and add new itens.

10. SK111

SK111 User

Hi there @Artchem
    I'm glad you have realized something and how much important is for us the attendance event

Q 1) Do you like such type of events
    A) With the introduction of the l-coins and of the l-coins store that event was for us the only source to obtain l-coins because atm,
    at least for me (lvl 60+) the l coins drop rate it's really low, but really low (eg. 5 hours of gameplay x day = 10 lcoins)
    Q 2) Up to which week did you get
    The answer is complex due to a glitch there was in the login check to obtain the attendance rewards
    I'll try to explain better
    Even if you have already an account at the beginning of the event and started it on day 1 with a toon lvl 50+ if you created, within
    that very same account, another toon lvl 1 it happened, due to that glitch, that the toon lvl 1 started the event gaining the reward
    not for day 1 but for day 22; eventually someone found a way to gain tremendous profit from this glitch. I hope DIL will fix it.
    You can log in by yourself and see toon selling things worth thousand of hundreds of lcoins
    and this it's simply impossible even running 100 accounts at once.
    Q 3) Wich reward was
    3a) the most useful

A l-coins because atm the drop rate of those l-coins it's honestly too low
    3b) the most useless
    A) shining jewel boxes
    - 1st of all because they are untradable (eg. i already have a pearl 3 or 4 but i get another pearl lvl 1 while on another toon on the same
    account i don't have any pearl at all but i can't trade the shiny box within the same account)
    - 2nd of all because they become useless due to the introduction of the radiant jewel boxes
    Q 4) What rewards have to be added in the event
    A) Radiant jewel boxes but they should be tradable within the same account
    Q 5) Would you like to make this event constant with a condition that rewards would be less valuable
    If the event can grant a costant flow of at least 1.500-2.000 lcoins x month it should become constant.

Please consider the introduction of the auction house so we can use the accounts we
    are paying to effectively play and not to sit trying to sell things and very often
    get dced in the attempt.
    Have a nice day.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  11. Naralein

Naralein User

Farm events are better, because you have to play and not just have to be logged in and afk for 30 min.

25th day

most useful - L-coins, because the drop rate is really low
    most useless - hat, xp stuff (together with the daily missions there is way to much of it)

- Buff Scrolls, it's always fun to be buffed sometimes (I usually only play with selfbuffs)
    - shining jewel boxes that are tradeable within the same account

It should not be permanent, because then it is no longer an event. We players sometimes need to be reminded of what is "normal" so we can appreciate an event as well.
    Also, the game should not be too easy. If you work hard for success, you can be proud of it and enjoy it for a long time. If you just get a gift, it's at best a short pleasure or just a matter of course.