1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clueless newbie looking for light

Discussion in 'Party Search' started by Arminas, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Arminas

Arminas User

So i have no clue about this game nor classes etc. But wanted to try so I am here looking for partner in crime of mine, if you feel that these vibes touches your soul as I crave for yours we should assemble like droplets of dew which revitalizes server as air us, what do you think partner? You in? Lets rock these little illusions of ours.

2. Alfanz

Alfanz User

If you don't find people to teach you, you can find guides in "99porings" site and "roclassic-guide" site. Ragnarok is quite hard to learn on your own.

3. Willo

Willo User

The community of Ragnarok is mostly very helpful. A Tip: Join a nice guild and Discord, so there will be a lot members who can help you with all the questions you will have on your long adventure :)

4. Aine Yaten

Aine Yaten User

Still can't follow, why there is a need to join Discord. Is it a Fan-Site, a Guild-Site, offizial Innova-Site? A Meeting-Point for different games? Guilds?
    It is a bit confusing...

5. Willo

Willo User

Hm, its better to join a Guild with a discord, to get help. Isnt it? Like Alfanz says, its hard to learn Ragnarok by yourself if you have no clue about it.
    Sure you can self study, but yea, its hard. ~ What Char to play, what equip/card are needet, how to stat your char, where to lvl~

6. Aine Yaten

Aine Yaten User

Sounds again more like a guild :)

This is a repeat for me with Ragnarok, and I quite remember starting clueless too - meeting another clueless person and another and more... and learning together - before joining any community or guild. Has its fun on itself too.
    I will never confess we were afraid to leave Payon, because no NPC said so :Whistling:

As for Arminas (since I seized your thread):
    There are already recruiting guilds in the Community-Area of this Forum - if RU / FR / DE / TR doesn't fit, try Tavern :)
    https://eu.4gameforum.com/forums/1818/
    Also it might be helpful to know more about you, quite a theme for many is: are you into PVP or more PVM or just having fun with friends ingame.
    Your forthmost advantage is, that all will start anew, that will make a lively starting areas.
    Wish you luck in finding your partner in crime :X3: and a lot of fun ingame!