1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A reminder and a renewal question

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by Kompinho, Sep 11, 2019 at 12:37 PM.

1. Kompinho

Kompinho User

Hello,

First and foremost I'd like to remind the humble playerbase not to invest money into a dead-end server where the administrators don't even have the decency to reply to sensitive and important problems. The bot issue is getting out of hand and the white-blue cash shop potions are simply ridiculous.

We could've had a vote at the very beginning to decide whether this shrunken playerbase would like to play on a revo-classic, a zero, a full classic (with transcended) or a renewal server, but that option is far from gone. This leads to my question about renewal:

Official servers have a primary server which is a renewal based on the most up-to-date features one could implement. They started opening these "revo-classic" servers along their main ones, but so far 4game has only provided the second option for us (former euro literally sacrificed itself for nothing), so the european playerbase has absolutely no acceptable option for playing on an up-to-date renewal server.

Is there the slightest hope this is going to happen in the near future?

Thank you.

2. Adomol

Adomol Read оnly

NO!

randymarsh93 and Kompinho like this.
  3. Habasch

Habasch User

It's a sad thing that the bots have already taken over with absolutely no reaction from the devs so far.

4. Adomol

Adomol Read оnly

This is the norm.

5. Soul Smith

Soul Smith User

Lots of people have already warned you guys on exactly what will happen to this server when it will open, but no, its better to call them "toxic" and ask them to ban these people on eu discord server. Funny how exactly what was described is happening right now. Well i guess... enjoy ?

Adomol likes this.
  6. Kompinho

Kompinho User

We need new providers with better norms then. Official servers shouldn't decay as rapidly as private servers do, but in this case we have a very high chance. Maybe they are aiming for some records to break :)

7. Adomol

Adomol Read оnly

maybe

8. Skaal

Skaal User

I try see this from an entrepreneurial point of view.
    Innova is a for-profit company. If they loose the playerbase quickly, less money they gonna make. Innova has no advantages in ignoring the wishes and problems from their community.

I believe they could have problems managing cost-neutral methods to handle so much bots and/or maybe facing the quality of frost security ...

Hello Games taught the gaming industry how to handle with big problems on releases. And how to communicate about problems to their community.
    Hopefully, in short-term they suddenly came up with a working solution for the botting problem.
    better than promise something that wont work.

Dont get me wrong, I dont agree in some points how Innova has released RO. P2W shopsystem, no safe range refignment system, a.s.o. ...
    But If they do nothing about the bots, the server wont last a year.
    We know it and they know it.

after all, we are still in the beta test...

i hope RO persist ...