1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. EVENT news news forum forum useful

Clan leaders council - discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1Shadow9Fists, Sep 11, 2019 at 3:08 PM.

1. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/664361/
    The original thread by Innova

I will be short - there are no clans who meet the criteria. Prove me wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    More suited for current situation will be this "council" to be formed by CP leaders and veteran players (for example players like EverGlade), players in general who are from day 1-first year, etc.

There should be open discussion about current upgrades, where L2 classic Skelth is going, why we have such p2w/free game modes implement into Classic design, are we going to continue with "no drops/loot" from high lvl mobs trend, can we have sieges that are not "vs NPC" but "players vs players", last but not least - suited new items/upgrade to l-coins shop (like dragon fruits, buff scrolls, etc), the madness with l-coin drop rate (sorry but "farm more" is not working).

And this "elephant in the room" -> new players vs old players. How server can progress naturally without huge gap between old and new players and still veteran players had their benefits for staying that long and dedicated to Skelth.

Regards

2. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

Ye i also think, there is no clan with 38 + active ppl.

Regarding all the boosts, we have to accept those. Since the game is developed to be played wth SHOP. This we was playing first 3 years was custom game( only for EU and RU ).
    But with the time , new and new and new content comming up. But we, without any boosters was doing for 2 years only Elementals and Instance Baium.

If they was keeping the model like this, with no these items from the L coins, we would still make HS and CA only.

IF we are a just a lil bit patient, to get feed with those boosters, maybe we really can jump on the new content.
    Im pissed off killing mobs for 1 year outside goddard. I want new spots, new mobs, new drops. :)

The ppl in Corea, are farming LoA, IT , 4sepulcher, Antharas , GC , yy aaa.
    And what we do ? :D

The old cycle ended, new cycle coming up.

To get the next stage of the game , we need at least 83 + and got those boosters. Unless game will stuck on the same stage forever.

P.S.

Yep now the locations we farm has no drops ( if you goes for xp ) .
    But at LoA , IT, DV you will get drops also. New update is coming. I think it will make DV farmable even with our current lvls and gear.

3. Mbaka

Mbaka User

I agree with @1Shadow9Fists about clans. Currently most clans dead or half-dead. And that's sad.
    In the rules it says that players can choose "representatives" so basically everyone has a chance to participate.

Possible good topic to discuss is significant increase of L-coin drop and (maybe) increase of max coins per day.
    I believe Skelth showed long ago that here are playing mostly casual noobs and we need a more casual version of the game. Running pc 24/7 and not even being close to new items and their max capacity is not for our casual community. The RNG of these items (and everything tho) is for Koreans without social life.
    That really drives players away. Only farmers (you know which ones I'm talking about) can keep up with that.

4. Emil G

Emil G User

Whats the problem with L coins today some ppl made 100+ new chars (7days) who are on 28th day and get 2k just with staying 30min in game :).And i wonder who reach 300 coins per day (the limit)??? Most time you are PKed or disconected or some idiot come to your spot and run his train there too.......

5. Mbaka

Mbaka User

Dude ... your post is waste of bandwidth ....

6. SK111

SK111 User

Yeah G. You don't have to be a genious to understand that.
    Just go to elven village to see LC88 - LC89 - yhaorbg02 and the like
    About this ehm tecnique they can get dragon essences, a lot of de, and try to sell what they get but the price will drop down dramatically
    (it has already dropped from 8kk to 4kk) and authority fragments same as above
    When i made my new toon going for tk and logged in, my character was the only one in
    elven village with a real nick.
    Yep they can max out those two items but for example they can't transfer the cloack to their main and bla bla
    All in all they can get only two items out of 50 and it's a total waste of time because from now on we will need to have
    all of those 50 new items maxed out.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 9:58 AM
  7. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

actually the only item you cannot trade is cloak itself and aden talisman. Every other item or enchant is tradeable.

So... 2000 coins per cloak and as much as you want for the Aden tali.

8. SK111

SK111 User

Well no what me and G were trying to say it's that combining the 7days free accounts and the 2k lcoins
    you can have
    for free
    only
    - dragon essence
    - authority talisman fragments
    For the rest you will need adena too.
    Ofc
    100+ free accounts mean
    you may have
    dragon pendant lvl 4 + 5 without spending 1 to 2 billions
    radiant autority talisman

To be more clear when you bring
    a dragon pendant lvl 1 to +5 even if you spend adena the result it's 100% guaranteed
    same with lvl 2 same with lvl 3 same for the authority talisman
    To enchant a cloack you will need adena but the result it's korean random for every scroll
    To enchant an agathion same korean random
    and bla bla

Ofc you can have several aghations for free too
    but to upgrade them to +6 it's rng based cuz you will need the enchant packs
    and no one can ensure you will get the stable scrolls.
    So all in all they won't spend the 2k lcoins on other things.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 2:09 PM
  9. Jad o

Jad o User

SK111, no offence, but what you're saying is really dumb, and lacks any logic or reason whatsoever.

What little adena required to buy those items pales in comparison to actual market value.

Nobody is going to spend the coins on dragon essence,

you can buy hats, enchants, agathions, enchants, talisman fragments, enchant cloaks.

You make 'special items' (because of nearly unlimited L coin supply) from 100 ++ 2k coin accounts,

all of a sudden you have items worth billions of adena.

10. SK111

SK111 User

Well no offence but you seem to don't understand the words "for free"
    for free = without spending a single adena

hats = 2.500.000a x piece
    enchant hats= 500.000a x piece
    agathions=60.000 x coupon and 120.000a to grab an enchant pack with korean random change of getting a stable scroll

and bla bla

TLDR = free = no adena spent.

Pls go to elven village

Last time i went there LC was arrived to 98
    and this does mean
    LC01
    LC02
    LC03
    LC04
    LC05
    LC06

and bla bla

The only things worth spending those ehm hard gained lcoins are
    - dragon essences > dragon pendant lvl 4 +5 write down how much it's worth
    - radiant authority talisman +5 -> write down how much it's worth
    success rate 100% + both tradable

enchant hats -> worthless korean random chance of gaining a +1
    enchant cloacks -> worthless korean random chance of gaining a +1

and bla bla

11. Jad o

Jad o User

Nobody used the words for free in this thread except for you. The point is that you can spend a little bit of adena (not for free) and you will end up with items worth 500 million adena like a +6 hat. Don't be a brick.
    So like I said, it would be pretty silly to buy relatively worthless items like dragon essence (We just had event that flooded with dragon essence) when you can invest a little bit of adena, and try to go for items worth a lot more adena. I do agree that investing into talisman might be good.

But is there a massive problem when some people make 50+ accounts and end up with 100k L coins compared to casual players who farm 100 L coin per day max? Obviously.

12. SK111

SK111 User

Well the reason why i used "for free" it's pretty obvious

dragon essence -> dragon pendant lvl 4 -> never appeared in the market area -> i guess pufa got one -> + 5 lets say from 1 to 2 billions -> for free
    authority talisman fragment -> radiant +5 -> never appeared a noble in the market area -> i guess pufa got one -> radiant +5 lets say from 1 to 2 billions -> for free
    multiply for 2 o 3, at least.

Yeah the letters event flooded the market with dragon essence but not with dragon pendants +4 i've never seen one nor i heard someone who got it.
    Please watch pufa's video
    he spent more than 100 de trying to enchant several dragon pendants all already +3
    and failed miserably getting only 1 to lvl 3 + 4

LC whoever he is can do this with aden talisman too but
    korean random change of enchanting it to + 1 and the aden is untradable

TLDR
    maximize the profit
    reduce the risk to 0

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 6:19 PM
  13. xForce

xForce Read оnly

why would you keep talking about pufa, when he is not even playing in server for long time

just wondering

14. SK111

SK111 User

Do yourself a favour
    Rankings
    n. 5

15. xForce

xForce Read оnly

upload_2019-9-12_21-3-16.png

so thats pufa? :Roflmao:

16. SK111

SK111 User

How am i supposed to address to him?
    Using the nick xForce?
    Annnnnnnnnnnnnd
    maybe you should use the 4game app for the ratings?
    Holy cow ppl come in here just to
    R
    A
    N
    T

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 9:20 PM
  17. xForce

xForce Read оnly

oh gimpo, what about him?

18. Traygard

Traygard User

People has been telling you for years what's wrong with the servers and now your fix is an Clan leaders council, what a joke!!

19. SK111

SK111 User

xForce instead of ranting to every post i make
    ask yourself how in the world
    with no enchant cloack scroll on the market and
    with only 3.500 lcoins x account
    someone this evening has encanted an elmore cloack to +8

gg

LC

20. SK111

SK111 User

To me this is called "exploit"