1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

CALENDAR Events of October 2019

Discussion in 'News' started by Artchem, Oct 1, 2019.

1. SK111

SK111 User

Well no Ami. Unless you run tons of accounts at once it's pointless to have the l-coins store in game cuz you can't even afford to open it
    If you open it you think "wait a second how many decades it will take to me to get not an a grade set but a single agathion coupon"

As for me i get 2 lcoins x hour no matter what even if i kill mobs at light speed with 4 accounts running at once
    I'm playing with some issue [the kamael archers' horde] on essence eu and i'm getting 10 lcoins x hour without the rune [already expired]
    So i'm questioning "WTF"
    Oct 9, 2019
    Will do mate.

It's not about me it's about maths
    Do you know that thing that says 1+1=2 that one

On here 1+1=11 or so it seems

Personally i don't give a damn about the others just let me enjoy skelth

2. Leckter

Leckter User

Let me explain in your words then :
    You do 1+1, so you expect others to do the same. While they do 1+1+9.
    And then you cry, that people have 11 while you have 2.
    That's your problem. And even then, they have 11 ? SO WHAT ? You're a casual, so why you care about something you don't put the effort in ?

You cried in essence about calculations and the OE some people did, while you are still in sos. You do big math but failed hard to understand that the adenas are somewhere else.
    Care less about others, and focus on yourself. Cause you are clowning yourself quite often (happen to have good point, I can admit), and you're the only one not seeing it.

3. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

L coins means nothing on essense , since you can buy infinity amount of boxes from the shop.

Once again you compare 2 different games ..... WTF.

I started here because it was introduced as hardcore content.
    Last 4 years i see ppl joining "THE HARDCORE " and complaining 4 years how hard is it.......
    THat means you are not for "THE HARDCORE " server.

As i see you all compare SKELTH with ESSENSE. Why dont you go on essense ? There you can buy infinity coins. You dont need to make 120 accounts .

you can just start there , buy your wpn , buy your set, buy everything and then wondering what to do, since you got full builded in 2 months.

Here im gearing my self for 3 years, and i keep myself entertained since i have make everything on my own.

4. SK111

SK111 User

No. You're a bit confused Ami.

I'm just saying what's the point of having an l-coins store in game
    if we don't get enought l-coins in game
    to buy anything from that store?

At this pace i could afford to buy an agathion coupon in january 2020

5. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

i dont know about you, but i farm 400 L coins with 4 accs per day. Its tottaly normal for me and what i need.

30 days = 3k coins per acc. Pretty normal amount.

in one month i can have 12k Coins....... I dont see any problem with the Coins.

6. SK111

SK111 User

Maybe that is happening at higher lvls aka 76 + when you get 100 lcoins x day x account = 400 lcoins x day
    I'm telling to you since 1 month that with 3 accounts i can farm 72 lcoins x day [lvl 60+]

7. Leckter

Leckter User

So lvl to 76, and then worry about the coins :D

8. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

Lel my broken dorf 65 lvl , farm more L coins ith Haste 1 and ww 1 potion.

SK111 likes this.
  9. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

Just because someone play archer on the 2 damn spots that give adena to chars 80+ and at same time those 2 loc are good for l-coins farm ... dosent mean for the rest of us is ok.

First of all, most of the zones after 78 dont have any drop and in long term farming there hurt you with or without l-coins. 2nd - the impossibility of reaching dally limit is a joke.

AquaMarine likes this.
  10. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

3 years, archer was the biggest adena eating machine.
    Now our time came :D
    :p :p :p :p

11. Mbaka

Mbaka User

Guys, you really don't understand how pathetic is our situation. The "top farmers", call it 1+1+99, or hardcore players or w/e you want it, CAN'T SCRATCH END GAME CONTENT!
    And it's not because that's how it's supposed to be ... no ... no. Game is designed to rip your wallet in Korea to scratch top content.

Now think of the above and think again are we playing the game or letting mobs/guards to woop our *****.
    And in the end think carefully if you're a newcomer would you start playing given the above?

Please get real, game is supposed to be fun, even in hardcode mode. Right now game is joking with us.

1Shadow9Fists likes this.
  12. SK111

SK111 User

I'm pretty sure even a keltir or an elpie can farm more l-coins than me x day

The funnies thing is
    on skelth i kill 3-4 mobs a minute 2 lcoins x hour
    on l2 essence eu i manage to kill, if those fracking kamael archers go out of the way,
    1 mob every 10 minutes 10 lcoins x hour

:confused:

13. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

I kill much more in a minute.

I rly have no idea what you expect with 3-4 mobs per minute. If you get 2 per hours, thats 50 per 24 hours.

If you increase your killing rate up to 5-6 per minute. Voala you have 100 coins.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  14. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

Well you dont get a lot of coins because you play 3 hours a day. My loopers 60+ started making 1k l coin a week each. But that’s because I kept them online 24/7.
    Now I started looping 80+ zones and it looks like it’s around 200l coin a day in each character. So about 1400 l coin a week each char. 4x weeks that’s about 5600 l coin per month. Just for me. I would like to get more ofc, but it seems that the higher level content you do, the more you get, so maybe after I start farming IT, I’ll be closerto hit the cap.

Also if you dont play a class that excels at farming, dont complain that your farm is low.

If you play 3 hours a day dont complain that your farm is low.

If you play 3 hours a day dont compare yourself to people that play 24 hours a day or to people that get their items by other means.

However I agree with the lot of you that complain about drops at 80+ Zones. For as long as I remember in Lineage 2, the higher level you are and the higher zones you farm the more adena it used to drop. In classic it’s the other way around... you have top adena in lvl 60 zones and no adena in 80+ zones. I want to farm ketra, varka, IT and get massive amount of adena.

Leckter likes this.
  15. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

People like this will never be happy with the L-coins state. You see, they complaining L-coins are too low.

But what gonna happen when they increase them ?
    SK11 will make his talisman of Aden lvl 4-5, aghation +5. But then ? The farmers will make Aden lvl 10, Aghations 10, CLoaks +10 and etc.
    So on the end you gonna be on the same situation like before the coin boosting.
    Farmers still will have skyrocketing advantage infront of you.

Work first on the cheapest boosters. Also now you have table with the Sucess Chance of Enchanting.
    So start with the more safest enchantings and ofc the most cheapest ( Talisman Aden and Aghations).

After you make decent lvl Talisman Aden and 3-4-5 Aghations +5. you have already some good boost.
    Next you can jump on Talisman of Authority is 700 coins only, and enchant rate is pretty ok. Also 1 fragment is 30 kk adena.

And im pretty sure in future, those L-coins goods will be obtanable by events.

So grind your way to the TOP and be Patient.

We've go the L-coins update 2 months ago, 1 month we had Attendance Event( in which we took 6k coin per char) , and not even month passed after the 6k coin we get per char and you start QQin :D

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  16. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

What can I say, new character 1-68 level = 110 l-coins :)

p.s.
    because l-coins are character bounded and some of the items too - gl getting cloak or or mid A wep from l-coins shop.

17. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

How many L coins items are Char bounded ?

wtf we took x6k coins, 3 weeks ago. And you have like 5-6 chars. Still not enough for cloak ?

18. Mbaka

Mbaka User

I can't get it. You guys are seriously out of this world ... you're still giving examples with how many coins you get with 5+ accs and you don't want to understand that the game SHOULD NOT MAKE YOU CREATE 5+ accs to be able to farm "A LITTLE". And due to that you play with your boxes and now with real people.

Please, close this thread, it's complete nonsense.

19. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

The game that should not maake you create 5+ acc is Essense.
    Here you cant do a sh*t on a 80 lvl location, with no buffers.

20. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

My point is 200 L coins a day on 1 character is a lot imo. Thats 1400 a week, 5600 a month. Now the more accounts you have the more you get but even with 200 a day it’s plenty imo. That’s completely up to you if you play with 5 acc or 1 acc (play with other people). I personally play with a friend and we use 3 acc each. And that’s because in l2 you need buffs to farm. If I could find another 4 players that would be able to loop with me I would gladly play 1 acc and have 5600 L coin per month. I don’t play 3 acc because I want more L coin, I play with 3 acc because the server is dead :D