1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

massive Lags about 3-4 seconds delay!

Discussion in 'Technical Questions' started by zengi88, Nov 7, 2019 at 6:07 PM.

1. zengi88

zengi88 User

hello!

the first days i played everything was fine, but since one week now i got massive, and i mean real hard, making the game unplayable lags, sometimes it results in disconnects.

i tracerouted just for example to 4game. i am not an network expert, but 1100ms seems really high.
    i work at the provider, i use, so i checked there everything and can truly deny any failures on my side. Event though all other things working fine, Battlefield 5 with 8ms ping with simultaneously streaming and a TV streaming normal TV Programs...

please get that fixed. ruins everything. i also spend so much zeny on pots, because the lags sometimes last 3-4 seconds and than everything happened rapidly strikes through.

edit: made an replay, where u can see it perfectly, but cant insert .rrf here

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019 at 6:14 PM
  2. BardBun

BardBun User

I would suggest installing "Leatrix Latency Fix" (freeware and does also work on Win 10), it helps a lot with the input lag on Ragnarok and might get rid of that.

Other than that, what I usually have (from Germany) is that the website sometimes doesn't work, especially the Sign In/Sign Up page as well as the 4game Launcher giving me the "Reload the page" button, making it impossible to log in.
    It usually works again after 20 min or so, but it happens over and over again :I

3. ouT_o

ouT_o User

First of all, i would like to thank you for helping him, because this seemed to solve my problem, i posted a few days before but didn't get an answer..

What did this program do to solve the problem?

4. BardBun

BardBun User

As it says on the website, it changes the TCPackFrequency in your Registry (regedit), to send TCP commands more often.
    In most games this doesn't change anything but with Ragnarok this helps out a lot on the input lag you might feel.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019 at 12:07 AM
  5. zengi88

zengi88 User

unluckily my problem didn't get fixed with leatrix... and it can't because of the high latency of RT.M9.MSK.RU machine