1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell me one reason why there is no Party exp Bonus ?!

Discussion in 'Game' started by Anavar, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Anavar

Anavar User

Just give us that bonus... We want to play together. Right now it feels like a super bad solo player game, that only benefits people that are willing to pay for everything. Giving us that bonus would show that you care about your community having fun.

Zuben Boy likes this.
  2. Zuben Boy

Zuben Boy User

At least enabling it as an event every now and then would be nice

3. Oyka again

Oyka again User

I wouldn't expect party bonus until transcend classes. Until that, they can grant bonus exp for WoE update implementation, for example.
    Or just double mob re-spawn in dungeon maps :)

4. BardBun

BardBun User

Party exp bonus is not available?
    That's certainly not a good thing and not normal.

The iRO ClassicRevo (RE:Start) server had it enabled right from the start.
    It's pretty much mandatory for classes and builds that cannot solo level.

For example, the moment Orc Village High Orcs are available, that's the spot STR/AGI/DEX can get to level 99, as long as they level in a +9 player party.

This has to be enabled, everything else is just ridiculous. It's a feature that has been there since the start of Ragnarok.

@Zuben Boy I am against that. Party exp has to be enabled by default and forever.
    Temporary EXP evens (double exp week, tripple exp weekend), sure, but those additionally to the party exp.

5. Aine Yaten

Aine Yaten User

You know, there were 35% more exp the first month kinda cuz of an event :3154:

6. Tobita

Tobita User

@BardBun You know Orc Village is available right?

7. Miami_Mickey

Miami_Mickey User

Innova doesn't give a s### about party exp bonus. Already wrote to them via suggestion ticket. Wanna know why? So you buy VIP + manuals to get your exp bonus! Nothing's for free here.

8. Anavar

Anavar User

But you know what else ?... It's us that control their Cashflow, so if everyone stood up for what they wanted we could make a change. Me and my Friends for example decided to not invest money in to this server yet, because of the bad features the server has. Even if Innova is purely money driven and doesn't give a **** about the people that play on their server, they should consider how important a costumer relationship is for a sustainable business.

I would predict that if they took away the pay 2 win elements like premium and so on, and switched it for aesthetics and skill point resets and stuff like that they would not only get more money but also more people to play which would also pay more

9. Miami_Mickey

Miami_Mickey User

Well sorry to break it to you, but it won't happen. When the server fist opened I was just as naive. But after I created this poll: https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/665684/ and had a lot of discussions on discord and via support tickets, I lost interest. I saw GMs and Developers and Admins on discord behave like children. One of their most use phrases is "We are prohibited by Gravity". Here a small example of their "behavior":

[​IMG]
    oh btw. I'm not this "Reborn" guy, but he shares the same view as many others including myself do.

If you want to see more of this, just join the #general channel on discord https://discord.gg/FsZmV3n and search for "roadmap" and see what Administrator has to say :)