1. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Doombriger deleted class

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Angtz, Nov 21, 2019.

?

already died for a doombriger of your level?

Poll closed Dec 3, 2019.
  1. Yes

37.5%
  2. no

62.5%
  1. Angtz

Angtz User

I've been playing doombriger since day one of the server and I bring news.

The class is with mystic human 27 CON.
    With a weapon C +13 less Ptack, than a tank with a clean C weapon.
    Lesser defense than a dagger.
    Mdef this is reasonable.
    If you wonder, if it is possible to kill someone with this class, it is! Reach level 76 and look for a fight in plains of glory or anywhere you have more than 16 levels of advantage.
    Too bad they removed this lineage class, it was certainly a milestone in the H5. Not that there was no balancing on the contrary, but deleting the class was insane.

__i7__ and Vonak like this.
  2. raf4elmoreira

raf4elmoreira User

I would like a clear explanation of the organizers, gms and adms due to this.

Angtz and __i7__ like this.
  3. Msilver

Msilver User

Enough to be bizarre how to doombriger some of the best lineage classes is horrible to play can't even kill easy mob. pls fix

Angtz likes this.
  4. Sigfrey

Sigfrey User

the only issue of the class is getting the dark book, since without it you can't unlock the critical chance on damage skills, and only some raid bosses drop it.
    that's actually quite bad and doesn't really make much sense because every other warrior class already has critical chances on their skills, but for that you can only blame the korean developers.

same goes for the light book. sadly, it's a class that can't do pvp properly past lv70 as it should, unless you have already unlocked the 2nd transformations.
    that's also why you don't see many berserkers/doombringers around, at least on Blue.

Angtz likes this.
  5. Angtz

Angtz User

On the Red server, you can count the doombriger on your fingers. Relying on a book with a minimal chance of getting it to have an unacceptable competitive character

6. procc

procc User

After DK update those books will be very common.

7. Sigfrey

Sigfrey User

things will change a bit with the Death Knight update, but that might take a while depending on wich version we'll get at start, and when we'll get it.
    after checking the l2 central wiki:
    - Soul Impale will get critical chance by default, along with ignore p.def effect;
    - Soul Impact will gain +30% damage boost on stunned targets, plus critical chance by default. the ignore shield defense effect will stay, however the crit chance and damage boost effect will become available only after leveling up the skill to the max, so basicly past lv70.
    - Enuma Elish will stay the same, along with other skills.

basicly, the Dark form will only unlock the crit chance on Enuma Elish, while everything else should still be the same as before.

8. Warendo

Warendo User

Must admit that DoomBriger is really useless. I am lvl 73, I met DoomBriger hero lvl 79 at olly and he didnt event took my CP down...