1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

NEWS Listen, Skelth has something important to say...

Discussion in 'News' started by Artchem, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Artchem

Artchem Community manager Innova Group

[​IMG]
    Dear Skelthers!

You have been brave warriors of the Skelth server since 2015. Memories of sleepless nights, the first enchanted weapon, Hero status paid for in sweat and blood, daily hangouts with teammates, fierce battles for castles are so good for each true Skelther's soul.

But a dragon was killed, a castle was seized and Evil was defeated. It is time to recognize that the war is over. A difficult decision was taken after long discussions and the challenging search of solutions. And there's only one thing left to do: we inform you that Lineage 2 Classic will be officially closed in Europe on April 15th.

We’ve prepared answers to possible questions.

FAQ

It will be closed on April 15th.

You will be able to use your 4game account and log in to the platform’s other projects. But you won't be able either to play Skelth characters or log into Lineage 2 Classic. None of your characters from the Skelth server or achievements will be transferred to other games on the platform.

Because the merge is technically impossible at the moment as well as characters’ transfer for a number of reasons. For example, the same items have various IDs in both games, so, hypothetically, if it had been possible to merge servers, there would be a conflict: some items would disappear, some stuff would be replaced by others or even removed.

But we are preparing special packs that will help you to start easily and rush quickly in Lineage 2 Essence. All details about these packs can be found in the special topic. (The description will be available soon)

Starting from today and until the closing, the logging into the game is free.

Payment for unused paid subscription full days will be returned to the players' 4game accounts today. Money in the 4game account can be spent in other games, for example, in order to buy a premium account in Lineage 2 or useful stuff in Lineage 2 Essence.

You can find further information on refunds in our Payment Policy (available via the link: https://eu.4game.com/legal/4game/6).

Yes, it will be. As you know, a while back we stopped to update the L2 wiki for both versions (L2 and L2 Classic) because we are developing a new knowledge base. However, articles in English for L2 Classic won’t be added to it due to the project closing.

Social media won’t be supported as well. Options, like commenting or inviting, won't be available. Some of L2 Classic social media will be removed.

To stay in touch with us follow other common social media:

Lineage 2 Essence

Lineage 2

If you still have any questions after reading this FAQ please feel free to ask them - it’ll help us fill out the question list.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. ooaris

ooaris User

Unprofessional

Troy, xForce, Wilczka and 2 others like this.
  3. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

Well that was certainly a slow angish...

RIP Skelth

Wilczka likes this.
  4. Estolad

Estolad User

You should just make it free not closed the server..its unfair for everyone, there are privet servers that run freely.
    So hard to maintain? So expensive? make VIP for players, there will be a players that will pay. BUT NOT CLOSE THE SERVER!!! Please!!

5. birdistheword

birdistheword User

Amateur hour right in here.

Closing an official release just like a private server without offering solutions to the players.

Congrats, you give this game a bad name. /Guitar solo

Troy, xForce, Yolai and 3 others like this.
  6. Malganis

Malganis User

"Because the merge is technically impossible at the moment as well as characters’ transfer for a number of reasons. For example, the same items have various IDs in both games, so, hypothetically, if it had been possible to merge servers, there would be a conflict: some items would disappear, some stuff would be replaced by others or even removed."

Story of skelth, everything seems to be hard or impossible for you guys. There is 0 trying that gone in to the skelth, maybe some guy got like 500 pesos for translating the stuff from russian to english. The effort for ru l2 is way higher, price lower to play etc but you can´t see the difference.

Closing "official" server what a classic move. No transfer, no free to play, no talk with players to try to make it better or anything.
    Have to hope that sends message to all who plays innova games in any game or server.

MindlessTV, Troy, VaBybi and 6 others like this.
  7. Mbaka

Mbaka User

Innova, you did it again!
    You spit on all the people who kept playing and believing in you. Some of them are from the beginning, some are new ones and you managed to show 0 respect to them, GJ! Few companies can accomplish that.

I have to say that this is the worst management of a product (gaming or not) I've ever seen. And yet I kept believing you won't fall so much ... now I'm more more mad at myself for trusting you.

Troy, Naralein, pykst and 3 others like this.
  8. Waaagh13

Waaagh13 User

go to Russian servers

9. Emil G

Emil G User

I dont want EU back in 4game acc i want EU TO BACK in my credit CARD!(9acc x 36 months)

Wilczka and Abstinence like this.
  10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

what was online in classic?

11. Emil G

Emil G User

online was 50 real ppl all with 2-3-9 box......

MindlessTV and zauliuz like this.
  12. @Dxcz

@Dxcz User

Go ru classic in april ez clap :D

13. Malganis

Malganis User

How mentally challenged would one has to be to go to ru servers after this ?
    Or to any innova server or game.

14. Jad o

Jad o User

Wow I did not see this coming. This is terrible. I am so sorry to all the loyal players that kept playing till the very end. Innova has done you dirty. Never touch another game by this company.

Troy, Naralein, pykst and 2 others like this.
  15. PiktasKeksas

PiktasKeksas User

Return my money to bank account + compensation for time wasted !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2020
    Naralein, Abstinence, pykst and 2 others like this.
  16. @Dxcz

@Dxcz User

At least in RU they regularly open servers and merge them so i dont lose my staff :)

17. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby User

Suggestion : on your 4game website, create a memorial page for Skelth. Include date of some various event on the server (first siege, first castle, first epic, patch dates, etc) and a list of all players there with their level and class

Fly safe folks o7

pykst likes this.
  18. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

Do it right at least now and return our money into bank accounts.

Naralein and pykst like this.
  19. Emil G

Emil G User

I wish all best to player who play with me and against me it was a pleasure!I cant wish same for innova couse i losing so many money and time who can give on my kids on my wife but i was choose to play ignoring them ->couse i was playing OFFICIAL SERVER who never die and your char is 4 ever.Today you innova made something worse than corona virus you kill 3+ years of time and money of real humans who trust you!I wish you to feel so bad like i feel now!I feel betrayed,i feel so bad when my kid want to play with it but i refuse couse I PLAY LINEAGE 2.

MindlessTV likes this.
  20. birdistheword

birdistheword User

I haven't been playing in this server for a while now, but I think this deserves a petition to the ncsoft headquarters.

ziggle, MindlessTV, Troy and 2 others like this.